DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday, Tenaciousdae!

attachment.php

:party::thewave::bdsong:

Happy Birthday my friend Tenaciousdae! Hope you had a wonderful day.

Princess

:bdsong: :partyguy:

O/T guys, but our family got custody of my murdered brother's children this week! Now they will have a loving home, and no more living in filth. Thanks to all, who followed me on this horrible journey! The story has come full circle, and I am finally a happy camper! :blushing:

Such great news Tulessa!

[video=youtube;nCBASt507WA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCBASt507WA[/video]

[video=youtube;zgUwd2Gkb-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgUwd2Gkb-E[/video]

[video=youtube;9zueKq3z3Sk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zueKq3z3Sk[/video]

O/T guys, but our family got custody of my murdered brother's children this week! Now they will have a loving home, and no more living in filth. Thanks to all, who followed me on this horrible journey! The story has come full circle, and I am finally a happy camper! :blushing:

Wow that is awesome news! I wish you all the very best!! :skip:

Congratulations!!!!!

Saw a story today on the Today show about wild pigs. There's 6-8 million roaming in 47 states!

They claimed we have them where I live...in South Jersey. Never seen one myself.

Hi everyone
Just checking to see if there were any trial updates
I just had angioplasty and had my gallbladder removed. I could not ACESS here until I got home. The hospital had wifi but restricted for something's. I was there five days just got home on the Fourth of July. For two weeks I'm on liquids! And happy meds. :floorlaugh:
What a way to get your girly shape back. Lol

Tulessa
Congratulations on your nieces and nephews coming to a great home.

Tulessa wonderful happy for your family.

Hi everyone
Just checking to see if there were any trial updates
I just had angioplasty and had my gallbladder removed. I could not ACESS here until I got home. The hospital had wifi but restricted for something's. I was there five days just got home on the Fourth of July. For two weeks I'm on liquids! And happy meds. :floorlaugh:
What a way to get your girly shape back. Lol

Welcome back!!!

Hope you're not in any pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics