DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct. 19! Kyle Field
See you there!
Fightin Texas Aggie Band

Texas A&M vs Florida - SEC 2012 - Half-time Aggies marching band - YouTube

Yes !!! I watched most of that video but man oh man I cannot wait for football season !!! Welcome to the SEC friend...

It's funny, I meandered my way into SEC football - From Cali - moved all over the world in that dirty old oilfield business, lived in the Southeast most of my life, (Lived in LA for 10 years - brought my Mama over for a visit or two - She fell in love with LA and is therefore an LSU and Saints fan - nuthin I can do about that!!!) and then found AUBURN !!! The Loveliest Village on the Plains.
Great Traditions and Family Feeling and Atmosphere.

And we can cook. :seeya:

I feel confused, Mrs G. The copy doesn't run over images from my view. I thought the site looked quite nice.

I've always liked Beth Karas. I want her to find a good job. There is going to be some changes at FNC when Megyn Kelley comes off maternity leave and I was just kinda hoping Greta would move with a new legal team that included Beth. Greta worked for CNN for years and it could be she has a relationship with Beth - I don't know. I just know Beth deserves better than HLN. They are pitiful and biased. IMO

I've always liked Beth Karas. I want her to find a good job. There is going to be some changes at FNC when Megyn Kelley comes off maternity leave and I was just kinda hoping Greta would move with a new legal team that included Beth. Greta worked for CNN for years and it could be she has a relationship with Beth - I don't know. I just know Beth deserves better than HLN. They are pitiful and biased. IMO

Come on AS you have to admit FNC are equally biased? I don't care where she goes as long as it suits her, I agree she is very good and very balanced :)

Happy 4th of July you guys!
Have a great day and stay safe if you're setting off fireworks :happy:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

odi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 11h
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

That was beautiful Jodi...now go back in your cell for the rest of the day, eat your peanut butter and sharpen your golf pencils so you trace some "art".

I'm going to enjoy my family, children and grandson here at the beach house, cook some burgers, drink beer, swim and watch fireworks. In other words Freedom

Tonight at 8:00PM (EDT) on Lifetime:

Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

Jodi Arias, an aspiring photographer, stands trial for the brutal 2008 murder of her boyfriend. She claims the killing was done in self-defense, but prosecutors believe otherwise. Based on a true story.

Hay !!! What's going on around here? Of course we loved that beat down by our fellow Aggies, and I see y'all noticed the new status conference date was moved from Thurs 7/18 to Tues 7/16. What does that mean? I don't know.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...as-trial-update-judge-moves-status-conference

BBM - Reason for change of date for upcoming status conference probably due to availability:

attachment.php

Above "out of office" info from:
http://www.kpho.com/category/265947/motion-for-delay-in

AMEN AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!
FREEDOM :drumroll: FEELS SO GOOD!!!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

:rockon:

Now isn't this just Jodi? Crazy!:floorlaugh:

Happy 4th of July everyone :seeya: Enjoy your Family,Friends and Freedom.

Happy 4th of July everyone :seeya: Enjoy your Family,Friends and Freedom.

Thanks Bravo. July 4th is always a fun outdoor day for everyone. Don't know where you are. It's raining hard in southern Indiana. Still a very relaxing day and allows me to catch up on WS. I hope everyone enjoys this weekend. :seeya:

Happy 4th of July to all my WS fam!!! Be safe & have fun!!!

:happy4th:

:fireworks:

Come live in upstate NY- the summers are fairly mild (tops, 90 degrees in the daytime- mostly 85-88 and 50-65 at night) and not humid. There are nice mountain breezes where I live.
I miss my mother every single day since she died 23 years

I'm from upstate myself, but not in the mountains. I just spent a week in Wilmington (near Lake Placid) and it was wonderful. I could get used to living in a cabin especially in the summer months.

Not sure if I attached the pic correctly but it was taken from the gandola heading up to the top of Whiteface Mountain. Just breath taking.

Attachments

• 110_0387.jpg
    110_0387.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 22
That was beautiful Jodi...now go back in your cell for the rest of the day, eat your peanut butter and sharpen your golf pencils so you trace some "art".

I'm going to enjoy my family, children and grandson here at the beach house, cook some burgers, drink beer, swim and watch fireworks. In other words Freedom

EXACTLY. I am peeling the avocados right now to make the guacamole for the family BBQ. Just sent DH to the store for limes and more sour cream. The corona is on ice already and the margaritas will be ready soon. :fireworks:

Oh silly JA. She probably is feeling all intellectual since she just read a book written by a doctor and just had to quote the good doctor to express how enlightened and well read she is.

Well Happy 4th of July to my peeps here! How wonderful that we are able to experience so much freedom, good food, friendship and air conditioning while certain killers are tucked away in a cramped and hot cell desperately trying to gain attention by quoting Dr Suess. She can't even come up with something original to say, how very "JA" of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay