SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 6h Judge Sherry Stephens reset the Status Conference and Motion to Continue Trial from 7/18/2013 to 7/16/2013 in State v. #JodiArias.

Hope it's not a repeat but I just read it. Two days earlier. Nice.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 6h Judge Sherry Stephens reset the Status Conference and Motion to Continue Trial from 7/18/2013 to 7/16/2013 in State v. #JodiArias.

Major NICE! :rockon: Maybe she'll have a ruling on CMJA's motion and jury selection can start in this final phase!!!!!

Expect another motion though, it seems that this "trial" goes 2 steps forward, one step back :facepalm:

.....although, the idea of the convicted murderer having to sit in a cell at Estrella, 23 out of 24 hours, isolated, and, I will put money on it, being cooled by a SWAMP COOLER in this monsoon season, does my heart well. Nothing is worse than a swamp cooler during monsoon season. And only being able to take limited showers, she must smell pretty ripe come the 3rd non-shower day. :floorlaugh:

Just stopping by to say :seeya:. I miss all of you!!

I was looking through crime scene photos last night and got that horrible sickening feeling all over again thinking about poor Travis. :(

Got myself wrapped up in the Zimmerman trial. I SWORE it wouldn't happen. I have issues!!!

Anyway, I hope you all have a great 4th!!! :hug:

Can't wait. Oh does that sound bad? I hope not. I am looking forward to JM again. Could go through the whole penalty phase without seeing CMJA again though. Ewww...and don't care to hear Wilmott's or Nurmi's voices again. Let's pray the jury makes a decision this time with a new foreman, and that the penalty phase begins in August.

I was looking through crime scene photos last night and got that horrible sickening feeling all over again thinking about poor Travis. :(

Got myself wrapped up in the Zimmerman trial. I SWORE it wouldn't happen. I have issues!!!

I miss everyone too. I have gone over to GZ forum but it's easy to get hammered over there. Be glad when they acquit him. Or, I think they might. IMO. Hope the penalty phase for CMJA begins in August.

Another tweet from the hothouse:

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 27m

A lawyer is someone who profits from your experience.

--------------------

ooopsie...did she have words w/Nurmi & Wilmott :floorlaugh:

Her previous post re: mathematically impossible to respond to all her (fans) but she would think of a way (paraphrasing) has been deleted.
Betcha she's wanting to write a blog and her DT is billing the state for advising her on it :facepalm:

The CM thinks murder is an experience? Ooookaaaayyyyyy.
Sick twisted evil monster.

I finally googled "swamp cooler." That does NOT seem pleasant.

Yea, I've never jumped this quickly in to another trial but just had to with this one. We are like moths to a flame, I guess. I was really on the fence when it started so wanted to fully absorb all of the evidence and testimony. After all I have heard thus far, in my opinion, he is not guilty and the prosecution has a very weak case. One of the weakest I've seen in a very long time.

I finally googled "swamp cooler." That does NOT seem pleasant.

:floorlaugh: Some people call them "evaporative coolers". They are incredibly useless when the humidity starts rising. Down in Phoenix, they're useless during monsoon season (which started officially 2 weeks ago, but traditionally brings rain around the 4th of July).
That's why Arizona started seeing more people moving here in the early 70's, air conditioning units became more affordable (and advanced) and "Snow Birds" opted to stay longer, eventually buying residences.
Anyone who was a kid, from the 60's on back, will tell you that the coolest place, besides the hose, in front of the open door of a freezer, or the pool, was playing in the water that discharged from the swamp cooler. I have no idea why we didn't succumb to some bizarre disease coming from the bacteria off those cooler pads! :scared: But there was none of this "save the children" stuff. No child proof caps, no fences around pools, ride your bike or horse several miles from home and and your parents didn't worry. I don't remember ANY kid drowning in a pool when I was a kid, getting stuck on Camelback Mountain, bit by a rattle snake, scorpion, black widow, gila monster, centipede......the worst things that happened were getting into a wreck with your go-cart, mini bike, dirt bike or horse. And, 9 times out of 10, you sucked it up so your folks wouldn't ground you because you were "stupid"!:facepalm:
I think kids were a lot tougher back then, JMO.

And after she "heard it through the grapevine" she went all......

Talking Heads - Psycho Killer (with Lyrics) - YouTube

Then she claimed.......(and, yes, the clown guy freaks me out too, I was 14 when this video was made LoL).

The Sensational Alex Harvey Band framed live 1974 - YouTube

But in the end she was.......

Guilty As Charged (Bonus Track) - Tegan and Sara - YouTube

Now she's.......

Skylar Grey - Invisible - YouTube

Hope you all have a great 4th of July!!!!!

Yea, I've never jumped this quickly in to another trial but just had to with this one. We are like moths to a flame, I guess. I was really on the fence when it started so wanted to fully absorb all of the evidence and testimony. After all I have heard thus far, in my opinion, he is not guilty and the prosecution has a very weak case. One of the weakest I've seen in a very long time.

I'm with you on this one. It is pitiful there was no Grand Jury allowed to decide whether to move forward with this non-case...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay