SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, who's her web designer, I love Beth, but that is pretty bad! She can get a better design from wordpress (not a blog) if she's interested, why does the copy run over her images like that?

I feel confused, Mrs G. The copy doesn't run over images from my view. I thought the site looked quite nice.

I feel confused, Mrs G. The copy doesn't run over images from my view. I thought the site looked quite nice.

When you view it on a narrow window it does ~ maybe it is still being worked on, doesn't look like it was done by a professional to me, oh well.

Thought I'd put up the link to our local paper about the Yarnell Hill Fire. Got up today and we have WIND.
http://www.prescottaz.com/
Monday was the opening of the Prescott Frontier Rodeo Days. Riderless horse with Firefighter gear:
http://www.prescottaz.com/SiteImages/Article/120807a.jpg
Yarnell town sign, says it all:
http://www.prescottaz.com/SiteImages/Article/Tnail/120768.jpg

Just read Westboro Baptists are talking about picketing the funerals, evidently it's on their twitters and it's somewhere on heavy.com. Evidently they don't understand, this is NOT the area where you want to pull something like that. This is NOT Tucson.

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/07/westboro-baptist-church-granite-mountain-fire-hotshots/

Just read about those poor firefighters. Completely lost for words, what an absolute tragedy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi all :seeya:

Wow, it's a ghost town in this thread right now. I've been away for 2 weeks and just came to catch up, but looks like everyone is taking a break.

I'm officially immersed in the Zimmerman trial now and searching around for a good forum on that. If anybody has suggestions let me know.

Hope everyone is doing well. Happy 4th! :)

Wow, it's a ghost town in this thread right now. I've been away for 2 weeks and just came to catch up, but looks like everyone is taking a break.

I'm officially immersed in the Zimmerman trial now and searching around for a good forum on that. If anybody has suggestions let me know.

Just realized that WS reopened a Zimmerman discussion thread today... will have to start chatting there tomorrow. I'll be sure to bring a helmet :)

here is a place to start!

Rusty Sneiderman Murder - Wife Arrested and charged #2

I don't know how to post a link, but it is a WS forum.:fence:

[video=youtube;cjVQ36NhbMk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk[/video]

Just realized that WS reopened a Zimmerman discussion thread today... will have to start chatting there tomorrow. I'll be sure to bring a helmet :)

Helmet, knee pads, ah HECK! Full body armor's the ticket! Not for the faint of heart! I mostly just read. That way, I stay out of trouble! :floorlaugh:

Another tweet from the hothouse:

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 27m

A lawyer is someone who profits from your experience.

--------------------

ooopsie...did she have words w/Nurmi & Wilmott :floorlaugh:

Her previous post re: mathematically impossible to respond to all her (fans) but she would think of a way (paraphrasing) has been deleted.
Betcha she's wanting to write a blog and her DT is billing the state for advising her on it :facepalm:

Helmet, knee pads, ah HECK! Full body armor's the ticket! Not for the faint of heart! I mostly just read. That way, I stay out of trouble! :floorlaugh:

Decided to brave up and make a post today and .........., well, I'm just going to lurk there now. :) Bring yer paint ball gun. :floorlaugh:

Another tweet from the hothouse:

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 27m

A lawyer is someone who profits from your experience.

--------------------

ooopsie...did she have words w/Nurmi & Wilmott :floorlaugh:

Her previous post re: mathematically impossible to respond to all her (fans) but she would think of a way (paraphrasing) has been deleted.
Betcha she's wanting to write a blog and her DT is billing the state for advising her on it :facepalm:

BBM: Hate to "de-edify" CMJA, but I believe it should read: "A lawyer is someone who profits from your CRIME". :floorlaugh:

Let the psycho have a blog, just more ammunition, if, God forbid, she wins an appeal, but I think every avenue for that has been closed, even with the incessant motions her "Dream Team" continue to file.........."Dream Team", that'll work, wasn't Nurmi just 2 blinks away from a nap every day as he was chillin' in what he thought was a Lazy Boy in court? Except, of course, when his tummy started rumbling at about 11:30...........:facepalm:

Actually, a really absurd comment on her part.....she's not even footing the bill!

WHOOP

Auburn Schnauzer might enjoy this video after the Ags BTHO Alabama

Aggies Celebration at Alabama - YouTube
:) Well, I don't know about Auburn Schnauzer, but I sure enjoyed the heck out of it! :rockon:

Just spent the last 30 minutes or so watching Aggie Band youtubes while supper was finishing up. Won't be long and I'll be hearing them practice at 6AM (we live very close to campus).

Johnny B Good!

Johnny Football Manziel's 2012 Regular Season Touchdowns (43) (Texas A&M) (Heisman) - YouTube

Gotta love a person who goes "all out". :)

Go Johnny Go - Texas A&M - YouTube

:) Well, I don't know about Auburn Schnauzer, but I sure enjoyed the heck out of it! :rockon:

Just spent the last 30 minutes or so watching Aggie Band youtubes while supper was finishing up. Won't be long and I'll be hearing them practice at 6AM (we live very close to campus).

Johnny B Good!

Johnny Football Manziel's 2012 Regular Season Touchdowns (43) (Texas A&M) (Heisman) - YouTube

Gotta love a person who goes "all out". :)

Go Johnny Go - Texas A&M - YouTube

The kid is amazing....who chases down the defender from the goal line to the 50, then knocks the ball loose, throws down the defender...second defender picks up the ball...chases him down making the tackle at the 30? Johnny Football, that's who.

Johnny Football Manziel - Never Give Up - YouTube

Oh, and he rescues kittens

http://www.goodbullhunting.com/2012/9/26/3413172/johnny-manziel-moves-one-step-closer-to-sainthood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay