DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also JQ forum for GZ

Funny article on "Screw You" Rusty Hardin

http://www.stansinberg.com/pages/feature_RustyHardin.php

“Can I say it, Rusty? Can I say it?” ask a member of the Houston Police Department, approaching Hardin on the street with a big grin and outstretched arms. Rusty smiles indulgently. He knows what’s coming.
“Yes, you can say it.”

“Oh, good,” says the officer, rubbing his hands together, before exclaiming, with relish, “SCREW YOU, RUSTY!”
The Arthur Andersen case may be more significant, but it’s the 2001 Anna Nicole Smith trial that everybody wants to talk about.

“I’ll be giving a talk to 200 button-down accountants, and during the Q&A, they always ask me about her,” Hardin says, referring to the case in which former Playboy centerfold Anna Nicole Smith claimed she was due half the estate of her multimillionaire 89-year-old husband of 14 months, J.Howard Marshall II.

“She was a glutton, whether it was food, alcohol, sex or drugs,” says Hardin. “When we broke for lunch the second day of my cross-examination, I told my brother, ‘In another hour she’s going to self-destruct.’ Sure enough, she did.”
At one point, Hardin asked Smith, “How do you spend $100,000 a week?”
Anna Nicole responded, “Rusty, you have to understand. It’s very expensive being me.”

Hilarious article!!! TFS!!! :floorlaugh:

From KCL on Tricia's radio show last night, Beth has a new website where we can follow her:
bethkaras.com
(it is all right to post the link, yes? If not, let me know)

Thanks! I just bookmarked it & will check it out when I get a chance tonight. :seeya:

From KCL on Tricia's radio show last night, Beth has a new website where we can follow her:
bethkaras.com
(it is all right to post the link, yes? If not, let me know)

Jeez, who's her web designer, I love Beth, but that is pretty bad! She can get a better design from wordpress (not a blog) if she's interested, why does the copy run over her images like that?

had my first visit to WAT forum there and it was interesting to say the least

never have i been so thankful for mods:rockon:

defo not even going to register :scared:

I've been away for a time, what is WAT forum? TIA

I've been away for a time, what is WAT forum? TIA

Wild About Trial. I visited today without registering and I'll never go back...made my head spin lol.

I have a new appreciation for our WS mods! :rockon:

Thanks for the explanation.

I also read about the earlier motion to continue the retrial of the penalty phase until next January, and I suspect that JSS will grant the DT's wish. I wonder how Travis' family will feel about the delay?

I'm glad that Jodi is behind bars without many privileges and that the media has moved on to other cases and trials.

This is an attempt to give the courts time to say lets make a deal. Then the games begin. Then attempts to get 25 to life with the possibility of parole.

Wild About Trial. I visited today without registering and I'll never go back...made my head spin lol.

I have a new appreciation for our WS mods! :rockon:

You are right but sometimes we really feel the need to tell the world what we feel about something - You know what we as individuals have to say is VERY important.....I just have to blurt it out sometimes.....:drumroll:

Our internet went down with the storm yesterday, mine just came up about 30 minutes ago...........thanks for posting, Auburn, here is more.......
http://www.kpho.com/story/22727998/hot-shot-crew-killed-in-yarnell-wildfire-honored

Our entire community is mourning. Most of the population of Yavapai County is in the general Prescott area, sort of the hub. With the internet, land lines, and some cell towers being effected by the storm that caused the high winds in Yarnell, many woke to hear about this tragedy. We are all connected someway, through personal friendship, friends of our parents or children, school, one or 2 degrees of seperation.

We still have have possibilities of lightning strike fires until the monsoon really hits us, the storm yesterday dumped about 1/2 inch here, and several fires started up over the weekend in other areas of the state.

Granite Mountain Hot Shots were among the "Elite" fire fighting crews of this Nation. There are so many unanswered questions........our community is stunned.

Our prayers are with you, friend...I don't even want to know if horses were involved. I cannot take it.

I miss the days when this thread was hopping and I couldn't keep up :( Don't get me wrong, I'm relieved that justice is near for the Alexander family, but I miss my trial buddies.

miss you like crazy lyrics- natalie Cole - YouTube

I miss the case, and the "hopping" thread too. And, I still really, really miss Juan.

Posted this before I think, whatever, I'm posting it again anyway, lol.

[video=youtube;UmcIoOO7VX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmcIoOO7VX0[/video]

Oh, I can't leave out our female Bald Eagle "Spirit" - She is about 19-20 now and flies our field at home games in the warmer months - She got way too carried away with this flight:

[video=youtube;wiOvx6pLYWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiOvx6pLYWs[/video]

Here is how the Southeastern Raptor Center (Auburn University) trains:

http://family.auburn.edu/profiles/blogs/training-process-for-the-war

War Eagle !!!

Our internet went down with the storm yesterday, mine just came up about 30 minutes ago...........thanks for posting, Auburn, here is more.......
http://www.kpho.com/story/22727998/hot-shot-crew-killed-in-yarnell-wildfire-honored

Our entire community is mourning. Most of the population of Yavapai County is in the general Prescott area, sort of the hub. With the internet, land lines, and some cell towers being effected by the storm that caused the high winds in Yarnell, many woke to hear about this tragedy. We are all connected someway, through personal friendship, friends of our parents or children, school, one or 2 degrees of seperation.

We still have have possibilities of lightning strike fires until the monsoon really hits us, the storm yesterday dumped about 1/2 inch here, and several fires started up over the weekend in other areas of the state.

Granite Mountain Hot Shots were among the "Elite" fire fighting crews of this Nation. There are so many unanswered questions........our community is stunned.

Thinking about u Bernina... & keeping your community & all of the people & animals there in my thoughts & prayers. We are here for ya! Hugs!!! :therethere:

What a sad and terrible tragedy. Good friend of 40 yrs has a restaurant in Congress and I have a sister in Chino Valley, can't imagine what they are going through.

So sorry for the families of those that were lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay