DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
had my first visit to WAT forum there and it was interesting to say the least

never have i been so thankful for mods:rockon:

defo not even going to register :scared:

Could be a safe haven for those that want to say what they want about the GZ case though.....

We just watched a 1992 football game with AU and LSU - Man, Oh, Man - We are ready for College Football !!! :drumroll:

Does anyone have the link for Andrew Branca's blog on Zimmerman? I've been reading all the comments and can't seem to find where I was and didn't bookmark it Have found his pages but not the blogs. :seeya:

Greta is in FL and will be in the courtroom tomorrow plus her show On The Record will be about this trial (Z / M) (don't know where to post this cause I'll be asleep when the new thread opens) :)

Greta is in FL and will be in the courtroom tomorrow plus her show On The Record will be about this trial (Z / M) (don't know where to post this cause I'll be asleep when the new thread opens) :)

Greta will be covering the GZ trial Monday and Tuesday. Maybe there will be a surprise Beth Karas announcement along with Greta? I want Beth to find a good home...

Those of us WS-ers that were talking about watching the "Anna Nicole" movie that premiered tonight on Lifetime... What did ya think about the movie?.....snipped for space by jj

Yikes, I totally forgot it was on! I just bet it will be on several times this week...I've bent the page-corner of your post so I can come back & we can compare notes. :facepalm:

Yikes, I totally forgot it was on! I just bet it will be on several times this week...I've bent the page-corner of your post so I can come back & we can compare notes. :facepalm:

Wasn't interested and didn't watch...

Hi everyone :seeya: Guess what? We are leaving this damn hospital today, after being here 39 days. Kyle is getting some blood and platelets and then I am taking my happy *advertiser censored* to the house!

No more chemo for a while, probably 3 weeks after he has his surgery on July 8th. He ended up having to get a feeding tube in his stomach.

I am going to try and catch up on some posts....I have missed you all!

Great news -- Here's hoping Kyle gets to do some boy things for awhile, and you get some much needed Mommy time -- you and Kyle always in my prayers.

Could be a safe haven for those that want to say what they want about the GZ case though.....

Also JQ forum for GZ

Funny article on "Screw You" Rusty Hardin

http://www.stansinberg.com/pages/feature_RustyHardin.php

“Can I say it, Rusty? Can I say it?” ask a member of the Houston Police Department, approaching Hardin on the street with a big grin and outstretched arms. Rusty smiles indulgently. He knows what’s coming.

“Yes, you can say it.”

“Oh, good,” says the officer, rubbing his hands together, before exclaiming, with relish, “SCREW YOU, RUSTY!”
The Arthur Andersen case may be more significant, but it’s the 2001 Anna Nicole Smith trial that everybody wants to talk about.

“I’ll be giving a talk to 200 button-down accountants, and during the Q&A, they always ask me about her,” Hardin says, referring to the case in which former Playboy centerfold Anna Nicole Smith claimed she was due half the estate of her multimillionaire 89-year-old husband of 14 months, J.Howard Marshall II.

“She was a glutton, whether it was food, alcohol, sex or drugs,” says Hardin. “When we broke for lunch the second day of my cross-examination, I told my brother, ‘In another hour she’s going to self-destruct.’ Sure enough, she did.”
At one point, Hardin asked Smith, “How do you spend $100,000 a week?”
Anna Nicole responded, “Rusty, you have to understand. It’s very expensive being me.”
<snipped>

Greta will be covering the GZ trial Monday and Tuesday. Maybe there will be a surprise Beth Karas announcement along with Greta? I want Beth to find a good home...

From KCL on Tricia's radio show last night, Beth has a new website where we can follow her:
bethkaras.com
(it is all right to post the link, yes? If not, let me know)

I haven't been here much either, BDE, so I can't say what's been discussed about that motion. But from what I read, it's one weird motion. In 2002 (I think) the Supreme Court ruled that if violated a defendant's right to trial by jury to have the judge decide if a case warranted the DP, and it should be up to the jury to decide. So now Nurmi's arguing that it's too difficult and complex for a jury to decide and apparently the judge should do it. At least that's my interpretation of what it said.

Thanks for the explanation.

I also read about the earlier motion to continue the retrial of the penalty phase until next January, and I suspect that JSS will grant the DT's wish. I wonder how Travis' family will feel about the delay?

I'm glad that Jodi is behind bars without many privileges and that the media has moved on to other cases and trials.

Was just signing off till I saw this - Sad news for Arizona and all Americans:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-06-30-23-19-19

Our internet went down with the storm yesterday, mine just came up about 30 minutes ago...........thanks for posting, Auburn, here is more.......
http://www.kpho.com/story/22727998/hot-shot-crew-killed-in-yarnell-wildfire-honored

Our entire community is mourning. Most of the population of Yavapai County is in the general Prescott area, sort of the hub. With the internet, land lines, and some cell towers being effected by the storm that caused the high winds in Yarnell, many woke to hear about this tragedy. We are all connected someway, through personal friendship, friends of our parents or children, school, one or 2 degrees of seperation.

We still have have possibilities of lightning strike fires until the monsoon really hits us, the storm yesterday dumped about 1/2 inch here, and several fires started up over the weekend in other areas of the state.

Granite Mountain Hot Shots were among the "Elite" fire fighting crews of this Nation. There are so many unanswered questions........our community is stunned.

Boo!!!!!!!
:giggle:

Our internet went down with the storm yesterday, mine just came up about 30 minutes ago...........thanks for posting, Auburn, here is more.......
http://www.kpho.com/story/22727998/hot-shot-crew-killed-in-yarnell-wildfire-honored

Our entire community is mourning. Most of the population of Yavapai County is in the general Prescott area, sort of the hub. With the internet, land lines, and some cell towers being effected by the storm that caused the high winds in Yarnell, many woke to hear about this tragedy. We are all connected someway, through personal friendship, friends of our parents or children, school, one or 2 degrees of seperation.

We still have have possibilities of lightning strike fires until the monsoon really hits us, the storm yesterday dumped about 1/2 inch here, and several fires started up over the weekend in other areas of the state.

Granite Mountain Hot Shots were among the "Elite" fire fighting crews of this Nation. There are so many unanswered questions........our community is stunned.

This is just beyond heartbreaking :(

I'm so very sorry for the families, colleagues, friends and neighbors of these courageous men and women. God bless you all - you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Bernini,
I am so sorry. Saddest news I've heard in a long time. Praying for everyone there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l