SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone
Just checking to see if there were any trial updates
I just had angioplasty and had my gallbladder removed. I could not ACESS here until I got home. The hospital had wifi but restricted for something's. I was there five days just got home on the Fourth of July. For two weeks I'm on liquids! And happy meds. :floorlaugh:
What a way to get your girly shape back. Lol

Dam! Hope you recover soon, friend...Nothing new except the whatchamajigger will happen July 16 instead of July 18. Get well soon.....:seeya:

Hi everyone
I just had angioplasty and had my gallbladder removed. I could not ACESS here until I got home. The hospital had wifi but restricted for something's. I was there five days just got home on the Fourth of July. For two weeks I'm on liquids! And happy meds. :floorlaugh:

Thong season is here! Now you'll be beach ready;)

Hi everyone

I just hope they have you on GOOD meds.....What happens next?

We've had some great tropical soaking rain down here yonder the past few days and I hope it continues.....I wish we could send a little bit of it your way that need it.

It is called "Weather" and not anything else.

Saw a story today on the Today show about wild pigs. There's 6-8 million roaming in 47 states!

They claimed we have them where I live...in South Jersey. Never seen one myself.

I live in East Texas and from what I hear we have a huge wild hog problem. I live near Hearne, TX where there is a "Spring Helicopter Hog Hunt" These hogs destroy yards, gardens, fields.

Graphic animal killing: 2013 Spring Helicopter Hog hunt Hearne, TX - YouTube

[video=youtube;O-fyNgHdmLI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-fyNgHdmLI[/video]

After a drink... Thongs off and I'm twirling it over my head like a helicopter propeller !

Roflmao!

Just kidding:)

I lived in East Texas for many years...It was at that time that I took the bull by the horns if you will.....:seeya:

I live in East Texas and from what I hear we have a huge wild hog problem. I live near Hearne, TX where there is a "Spring Helicopter Hog Hunt" These hogs destroy yards, gardens, fields.

Graphic animal killing: 2013 Spring Helicopter Hog hunt Hearne, TX - YouTube

I watched a Nat Geo program about a year ago, they were saying it only takes a domestic pig or hog 6 weeks out in the wild to become feral, and for some reason, they'll start growing bristles and their tusks will grow back. They also acquire a taste for small animals and reptiles. They've seem to have adapted as well as coyotes have.
We don't have any feral pigs/hogs, just Javelina. And they are smart. My brother had stopped just outside of Mesa to watch the sun go down, noticed a javelina about 12 feet away............turns out, there were actually 3, and they had him triangulated and were moving in on him! :floorlaugh: Don't know how many people I know who have been bow hunting javelina and got tree'd. :facepalm:

After a drink... Thongs off and I'm twirling it over my head like a helicopter propeller !

Roflmao!

No, you are not kidding because we need to maximize on the good body parts and hairdos and whatever else.....We are the hottest women on this Earth !!!
I believe it. Don't y'all? :rockon:

Roflmao!

What feels good about a dam thong, anyway? It feels like a tightrope up your a$$. How can any woman feel comfortable wearing this? :facepalm:

Hi everyone

Aww, do well and do what the doctors ordered. Prayers!

Saw a story today on the Today show about wild pigs. There's 6-8 million roaming in 47 states!

They claimed we have them where I live...in South Jersey. Never seen one myself.

They are all over Texas. Shot a huge one on the ranch last Thanksgiving, weighed at least 250#. They have two litters a year...usually 10-12 each time so the population explodes quickly. They tear up the cow/horse pastures and cotton fields.

They are all over Texas. Shot a huge one on the ranch last Thanksgiving, weighed at least 250#. They have two litters a year...usually 10-12 each time so the population explodes quickly. They tear up the cow/horse pastures and cotton fields.

But can you eat them?

Do people hunt them like deer?

Invasion of the Body Snatchers is on MPLEX!

Love this movie... Both versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member