SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Josie :seeya:
I do use coupons, but not to the extent that the extreme couponers do. I only use coupons for the products I use and don't buy things that I don't need just because I have a coupon. What I don't understand is why they buy 25 jars of, lets say, mustard (even if they paid hardly nothing for them). Who needs 25 jars of whatever? Don't the products have expiration dates on them?
I'm not talking about the couponers who donate their groceries to charities.
It seems to take an awfully amount of time to amass all those coupons, never mind some couponers diving in dumpsters for them. :scared:
I'm all for saving money and when I was housekeeping, I save about $30-70 per month by using coupons, so coupon use is good.
Do you have the time to be an extreme couponer?

Thats the part I never got either, I understand maybe 4 of an item but ive seem people buying 100+ of things. There is really no need for that unless you are donating.

I don't think we can be so extreme here, so I don't think it would take as much time but I don't know where to start.

I've decided its time to grow up (im 27 in a few months lol) and start saving money but the problem is I am one of the worst savers ever :( ive got a lock box/bank thing now though that can't be opened unless I phone the agent guy to come open it so not tempted to spend something I don't have

PS. Anyone out there watch rookie blue? What's with the long gaps between episodes?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

New show on right now about Zimmerman trial-- MSNBC

Thats the part I never got either, I understand maybe 4 of an item but ive seem people buying 100+ of things. There is really no need for that unless you are donating.

I don't think we can be so extreme here, so I don't think it would take as much time but I don't know where to start.

I've decided its time to grow up (im 27 in a few months lol) and start saving money but the problem is I am one of the worst savers ever :( ive got a lock box/bank thing now though that can't be opened unless I phone the agent guy to come open it so not tempted to spend something I don't have
PS. Anyone out there watch rookie blue? What's with the long gaps between episodes?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
BBM A lock box?? What is that? Like a safe deposit box at a bank?
You are so young (don't "grow up" too soon, OK. Make sure you enjoy yourself when you are young and strong and beautiful :floorlaugh:). I'm old and I'm still not good with money. In fact, I hate money.
Why don't you try to put away whatever money you save with the coupons? You could start there- might be small, but it will grow- pennies to dollars.
Everything is so expensive now and it's so hard to make ends meet sometimes and what do you give up? Certainly not the TV, phone, food..
My mother would always say "buy quality, not quantity". Quality lasts longer and doesn't need to be replaced as often as "junk".
Well, enough baloney from this old lady. :floorlaugh: :seeya:

BBM A lock box?? What is that? Like a safe deposit box at a bank?
You are so young (don't "grow up" too soon, OK. Make sure you enjoy yourself when you are young and strong and beautiful :floorlaugh:). I'm old and I'm still not good with money. In fact, I hate money.
Why don't you try to put away whatever money you save with the coupons? You could start there- might be small, but it will grow- pennies to dollars.
Everything is so expensive now and it's so hard to make ends meet sometimes and what do you give up? Certainly not the TV, phone, food..
My mother would always say "buy quality, not quantity". Quality lasts longer and doesn't need to be replaced as often as "junk".
Well, enough baloney from this old lady. :floorlaugh: :seeya:

You're not old, because if you are, then I'm old, too - and I'm not! :floorlaugh:

And some Pearl Jam....Black!!!

[video=youtube;n3r9KWth84Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3r9KWth84Y[/video]

Snipped by jj
It's so flippin' HOT!
Last but not least... the TOP reason I HATE MYSELF right now... I feel sorry for the prisoners at Estrella Jail. :hills:
:chillout:

AZW, lol....i know you're just joking, but don't hate your good ole self for feeling for the Estrella inmates....unlike KY4Brains who feels nothin', you have the gift of empathy!

Know what you mean about in and out of the heat...my last stop today was at Lowe's....in their garden dept, thermometer said 112degrees. All the outdoor fountains were up and running, so I just sat awhile on a stone bench, dangling hand in 2 big fountains for the longest time....did end up getting a little one for $19.99. Hubs told me Sunday 118 is predicted.

I presume one is suffering this evening with no A/C in 23 hour lockdown. I like this.

Anyone going to watch the Lifetime movie "Anna Nicole" tomorrow?
I don't know much about her, so I guess I can't compare it to real life.

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/anna-nicole/about

Me me me!! From Lifetime's trailer of "Anna Nicole" I think the actress they picked to portray Anna looks just like her! IMO of course.

I remember watching her reality show "Anna Nicole" while I was in college & just figured @ the time she had a major screw loose & a horrible drug addiction. Years later, it morphed into such a tragic nightmare she endured (losing her son who she was so close to, right after giving birth to her daughter), I wouldn't wish her struggles on my own worst enemy, ever.

I read the book "Blonde Ambition: The Untold Story Behind Anna Nicole Smith's Death" by Rita Cosby when it was released years ago. I know a lot of people argued about Cosby's facts in her book... But it was a very interesting yet tragic biography (kinda sort of biography).

Anywho, obviously it's my much needed "downtime" & finally catching up w/ my fellow WS-ers w/ a much needed & well-deserved glass of wine!

I will definitely DVR the Anna Nicole Lifetime movie tomorrow, & watch it during my "downtime". :)

What about u? Will u be tuning in as well?

Me me me!! From Lifetime's trailer of "Anna Nicole" I think the actress they picked to portray Anna looks just like her! IMO of course.

I remember watching her reality show "Anna Nicole" while I was in college & just figured @ the time she had a major screw loose & a horrible drug addiction. Years later, it morphed into such a tragic nightmare she endured (losing her son who she was so close to, right after giving birth to her daughter), I wouldn't wish her struggles on my own worst enemy, ever.

I read the book "Blonde Ambition: The Untold Story Behind Anna Nicole Smith's Death" by Rita Cosby when it was released years ago. I know a lot of people argued about Cosby's facts in her book... But it was a very interesting yet tragic biography (kinda sort of biography).

Anywho, obviously it's my much needed "downtime" & finally catching up w/ my fellow WS-ers w/ a much needed & well-deserved glass of wine!

I will definitely DVR the Anna Nicole Lifetime movie tomorrow, & watch it during my "downtime". :)

Don't think we will watch...That was a troubled woman. JMO.

The fact that we cannot say here on this website what our feelings are on the GZ case kinda bugs me. Maybe it's just me.

Edit Mods: Please don't put me on a time out for this thought...

Time for Frasier and Niles. They are waiting for me- LOL.
Good-night everyone. I'll see you tomorrow. (Try to be good- LOL.)

Speaking of it being "so flippin' HOT"... It got up to 105 here today & the kids & I were going stir crazy trying to stay indoors! :scared: We are going to our Beach Club tomorrow since the high is 'only' supposed to reach 97 degrees!

She was only interested in the title because the word kill was in it.

Yes, no doubt that is why she chose to read this particular book. And "Ms Frank-Einstein" probably thought "To Kill A Mockingbird" was a true crime book.:jail::floorlaugh:

I will... Her daughter is 6? now? Time flies!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, no doubt that is why she chose to read this particular book. And "Ms Frank-Einstein" probably thought "To Kill A Mockingbird" was a true crime book.:jail::floorlaugh:

...or a "how-to" book. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member