SIDEBAR #16- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How old is Queenie? Make sure to give her a big kiss and hold her close for me.

The Queen is 7 years old.
(you must call her The Queen or she gets into a snit, after all she IS a queen-:floorlaugh:).
She is the most precious thing and wants her attention all the time. She follows me everywhere. When I'm on the computer, she brings all her toys to me to see if I will play with her :floorlaugh:. Right now, her hair is getting out of control on her nose and she won't let me comb/brush there, although she is very good at the groomers. She terrorizes Milo, our cat, but sometimes they just play with each other.
She's a good girl and much loved.
(my mother told me I have spoiled animals- to me they are wonderful people :floorlaugh: and my younger son says if there is reincarnation, he wants to come back as one of my pets :floorlaugh:)

HLN says Natural Childbirth :scared: for the Duchess, but they use laughing gas in England. Bring on the laughing gas. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Someone explain this to me... I quit smoking cigarettes over three years ago... All night I am smelling cigarettes! It's making me nauseated.

Eh...........maybe someone who was a smoker and "passed" is just making sure you're OK? :scared:

Ghost of cigarettes past?

Congrats on quitting, btw. That takes a lot of strength! :smile:

Then add Febreeze to a pail of water and wash your walls. It takes away the smell. Spray all your cloth furniture with it and wash your wood furniture with a Febreeze solution. It's a lot of work but well worth the effort.

It could be a neighbor or someone driving by smoking; I hv the same issue more than 15 yrs later :) If you smoke and drive by our road I know it. lol. And yes I hate it. Someone posted recently they could still smell smoke in their home in their bedroom; I hv to say to that; clean your walls your curtains and carpet. Cleaning the walls was the biggest thing i experienced in the "clean up" from being a smoker. I hv old paneling real wood on my walls in my bedroom so I use lemon pledge on a swiffer and clean them. But from the smoking? I scrubbed the walls. You may have to do that. I forget which poster asked.
When is the arias hearing/trial? And does anyone know if they will drop the live feed for it?

Then add Febreeze to a pail of water and wash your walls. It takes away the smell. Spray all your cloth furniture with it and wash your wood furniture with a Febreeze solution. It's a lot of work but well worth the effort.
Lol we both posted the same thing basically GMTA and all that :)

Wouldn't tweezers work? Are you allergic to bee stings? You had some reaction! Goodness. :seeya:

Tweezers do work as long as you pull it straight so the stinger doesn't break off.

Sounds like a good idea. I was surprised, speaking of cleaner and elbow grease, how clean I got the kitchen hood/vent today with some CitraSolv. I thought the dark markings that were on there couldn't come off! :rockon:

How's your ankle doing, Tulessa? Hope it's well on the way to being completely healed. :seeya:

Btw, do you have any ideas on how to take the smell out of a musty kitchen cabinet? I've tried bleach (and have DampRid in there), but that doesn't even work. :blushing: There aren't any leaks, as far as I can tell...

It could be a neighbor or someone driving by smoking; I hv the same issue more than 15 yrs later :) If you smoke and drive by our road I know it. lol. And yes I hate it. Someone posted recently they could still smell smoke in their home in their bedroom; I hv to say to that; clean your walls your curtains and carpet. Cleaning the walls was the biggest thing i experienced in the "clean up" from being a smoker. I hv old paneling real wood on my walls in my bedroom so I use lemon pledge on a swiffer and clean them. But from the smoking? I scrubbed the walls. You may have to do that. I forget which poster asked.
When is the arias hearing/trial? And does anyone know if they will drop the live feed for it?

There is a hearing tomorrow - don't know what time though -maybe 8:30am AZ & Pacific time??

Sounds like a good idea. I was surprised, speaking of cleaner and elbow grease, how clean I got the kitchen hood/vent today with some CitraSolv. I thought the dark markings that were on there couldn't come off! :rockon:

How's your ankle doing, Tulessa? Hope it's well on the way to being completely healed. :seeya:

Btw, do you have any ideas on how to take the smell out of a musty kitchen cabinet? I've tried bleach (and have DampRid in there), but that doesn't even work. :blushing: There aren't any leaks, as far as I can tell...

bbm

A kitchen reno would do the trick :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:. See...there's a solution for everything...lol!

There is a hearing tomorrow - don't know what time though -maybe 8:30am AZ & Pacific time??

I thought this was the hearing they moved to July 16th, last week? Where JSS said she would like to start trial sometime in September....also there are motions filed by defense, but she thinks they can get it worked out by September, blah, blah.

IMO, I don't see trial starting until Jan 2014. Defense will put in more last-minute motions, delay, delay, delay. Then there's going to be Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks, etc. etc..

Tweezers do work as long as you pull it straight so the stinger doesn't break off.

I have read a lot about bees since I was last stung. What I read is, to take out the stinger, you should try to flick it of with your nail or scrape it off with a credit card. I read the stinger has a sack attached to the top filled with the venom and if you pull it out with a tweezers or your finger nails you can squeeze more venom into your system. I think that was the mistake I made with my bee sting. Wish I knew then. It could of saved me some pain aggravation and money.

I was out for about a month and 1/2....can anyone tell me if any of the other jurors spoke recently? Also, has JSS re-sealed the transcripts??

I haven't been watching HLN, so I don't know if they have spoken anymore. I have not seen any recent posts on the jurors. I believe the judge resealed the sidebar transcripts.

Also...were any more juror questions released? Or were they released, and then re-sealed? Also a link please to where I can find them if they are still out there. If anyone can answer these questions for me, I would greatly appreciate it!!

What I am looking for are juror questions (I have the first set released, don't know if more were released?), transcripts of sealed "stuff," and any more juror interviews other than the ones in the days following the non-verdict. Thank you!!!

I haven't been watching HLN, so I don't know if they have spoken anymore. I have not seen any recent posts on the jurors. I believe the judge resealed the sidebar transcripts.

bbm

That is the most ridiculous thing...why can't she take a stand on something and keep it?? I'm sure the defense did their blah blah, unfair to our client, blah, and got her to re-seal them!! That's not fair...the public has a RIGHT to that information.

JSS should either think things all the way through before she makes a decision, or else stand by her decision. Argh.

Also HLN is of no use now having moved on to the "other" trial which shall not be named or else we'll be put in time-out...and now moving on to Sneiderman trial...they never follow through with anything.

I have read a lot about bees since I was last stung. What I read is, to take out the stinger, you should try to flick it of with your nail or scrape it off with a credit card. I read the stinger has a sack attached to the top filled with the venom and if you pull it out with a tweezers or your finger nails you can squeeze more venom into your system. I think that was the mistake I made with my bee sting. Wish I knew then. It could of saved me some pain aggravation and money.

Good to know thanks. Mine came out thankfully with the tweezers. It was many years ago and likely the school of thought then. I was a teen and sunbathing with a galpal. Managed to "sit" on a bee. So ya know where the stinger was. We quickly called my Mom at work. She grabbed one of the Docs and he said use the tweezers. If it breaks off she needs to come in. I threatened my GF within an inch of her life that she must get that stinger out. I didn't want to bare my booty :blushing: While that stinger was still in it felt like somebody was kicking me in the azz. I feel for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine