SIDEBAR #16- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to tell you-
When I spoke to older son, I asked when they were getting married and he said he didn't know- there was no rush. When they were up here, they were talking about having a baby, but now they may have changed their minds- too selfish, they said.
Guess I'll never be a Grandma. Not that I'm too thrilled about kids now- I'm just an old, crochity lady. Kids seem to get on my nerves now. When my younger son and I went for lunch last week, there was 2 little kids making a racket in the next booth and I was annoyed-LOL. Was glad when they left.
I think I would like my son's baby, tho'.

Awww, they'll change their minds I'm sure. :) In a few years you'll be chasing a baby around and loving it!

daisy
What did you do today? Anything interesting?

I received my new computer. The screen is so big and it's really fast. I just love it!

It's so dead here, I think I'll go to bed.
I'm too tired today and busy, busy in the AM.
Goodnight, sis.

I like you, I really, really like you. You are my kind of female. I could aspire to be you. Animals, grease & oil, fixing fence. Where do you live if I can ask? My dream is to be self-sufficient and live in an area where there are no people. I do have access to that kind of place but it isn't year-round living. You are also very funny!!!! And I am not g*y, either.

Paulden, Arizona, just a zip code and a Post office, that's it!:floorlaugh:

it's been pretty quiet tonight.

Well let's kick it up a notch then. Who's your biggest celebrity crush?

If you could sit across the table from anyone in the world who would you want to have lunch with?

What's the naughtiest thing you ever did? No holds barred, anything.

My answers:

Celebrity crush: Orlando Bloom. Watching Lord of the Rings right now lol.

Lunch with: Michelle Obama

Naughtiest thing I ever did: Wouldn't pass the TOS on this forum, but I can say that it was a whole lot of fun! I did pierce a part of my body that I won't talk about.....can I say that? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15