Burnin' down the house.

[video=youtube;u06DpcFXc4U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u06DpcFXc4U[/video]

I can't get no.....satisfaction.

[video=youtube;3a7cHPy04s8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a7cHPy04s8[/video]

Time to head off to bed. Stay well.

:offtobed::offtobed:

I'm always late to the party, and everyone's going home. :sigh:

Guess I'll sign out too. Good night everyone. :offtobed:

Tulessa - I had read the backstory on your brother's case before, but spent the day today reading the entire thread for his case right through the trial. It broke my heart. I admire you for coming through it and still being the sweet person that you are. You're one of my heroes. :hug:

Ok. I am back. It is just too lonely without you. I admit it.

Have any of you researched your genealogy? I watched that show on Lifetime "Who do you think you are" or something like that. Fascinating.

Have any of you researched your genealogy? I watched that show on Lifetime "Who do you think you are" or something like that. Fascinating.

sorry I missed it ... sounds like I would have enjoyed it

Found it On Demand and watching now

Nah, I don't really care. History of any kind ranks next to calculus in my book...

No, I've never done that. I think it would be fascinating though. Have you? What did you find out?

No, I've never done that. I think it would be fascinating though. Have you? What did you find out?

Well, I have it in my nightstand. I am a Daughter of the American Revolution and certainly a Polly Purebread somewhere along the lines. :)

What happens if you bid on a bunch of stuff on EBay, never expecting to win, and you win everything? How screwed am I?

What happens if you bid on a bunch of stuff on EBay, never expecting to win, and you win everything? How screwed am I?

Pretty screwed!

Girl ya gotta SNIPE!!

I just had to go in my husbands wallet and get his business credit card #. OMG I am in a lot of trouble aren't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08