SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABS, my filly, what can I get my whoresband for his birthday from sports memorabilia? Do you have signed footballs or golf balls?

I am European aristocracy without the money or jewels. My husband is German and Welsh. My MIL is a closet Nazi I swear.

LOL - My husband is German and let me tell you something, sister, we sure do miss our little Auburn Schnauzer "Patton".....

I've got a little German, but I also have some Black Dutch an a whole lotta Native American - especially Navajo...

LOL - My husband is German and let me tell you something, sister, we sure do miss our little Auburn Schnauzer "Patton".....

I've got a little German, but I also have some Black Dutch an a whole lotta Native American - especially Navajo...

You my filly must be BEAUTIFUL.

Oh, My Goodness - I've got hiccups

(Tip: Bend over and take little sips of water upside down )

Well, the boatload of antipsychotics seem to be working, so off to the dream races I go. Sweet dreams all

And Thank you

Oh, My Goodness - I've got hiccups

(Tip: Bend over and take little sips of water upside down )

Going to take my sips...:floorlaugh:

Well, the boatload of antipsychotics seem to be working, so off to the dream races I go. Sweet dreams all

And Thank you

Thank You...

I took a few little sips of water upside down to get rid of my hiccups and it works.

:rockon:

So, what's everyone doing tonite? I'm looking forward to Auburn Football of course...What team are you for ??? War Eagle!!! :drumroll:

I'm looking forward to closing on my house in about 7 hrs. They put you through the ringer to purchase a home. I not sure but I think I offered them my first born grandchild somewhere in the 40 pg. contract.

Pennsylvania Dutch, German (dad's side, tho will withhold my maiden name on this site) and Irish...Never heard of PA dutch except from my mom..

The way it was explained to me... By my grandmother... PA Dutch is actually German as well.

This is a picture of my daughter with her new husband on their honeymoon, they were married June of this year. With so much bad in the world it's nice to see a young couple with their whole life ahead of them. I am so proud, my daughter goes after what she wants and she gets it. They are both successful in the corporate world. Sorry just had to brag. She is still my baby girl though. Well gotta try to get some sleep, got to at least act like I know what's going on in the closing.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1518&pictureid=16063

Have any of you researched your genealogy? I watched that show on Lifetime "Who do you think you are" or something like that. Fascinating.

yes, and more Cherokee than anything. Fascinating background!

yes, and more Cherokee than anything. Fascinating background!

Shoot I knew if I got on here I wouldn't be able to sleep. My business partners Uncle was an English professor and he also did genealogy. Jay (my partner) grandmother was Queen Victoria's great granddaughter. His uncle found relatives who came over on the Mayflower. I on the other hand didn't even know my grandmothers maiden name.

Shoot I knew if I got on here I wouldn't be able to sleep. My business partners Uncle was an English professor and he also did genealogy. Jay (my partner) grandmother was Queen Victoria's great granddaughter. His uncle found relatives who came over on the Mayflower. I on the other hand didn't even know my grandmothers maiden name.

Going back to bed. I'm fearing leg cramps, even tho YesOrNo helped me along with that. :floorlaugh:

I posted this downstairs but I figured it wouldn't hurt here too. Plus I miss you freaks. :)

I'm afraid my sister is using again. I got a bunch of very odd, angry texts from her in the middle of the night. Something is definitely up. I'm askeered. :( A positive thought or a prayer would be greatly appreciated.

This is a picture of my daughter with her new husband on their honeymoon, they were married June of this year. With so much bad in the world it's nice to see a young couple with their whole life ahead of them. I am so proud, my daughter goes after what she wants and she gets it. They are both successful in the corporate world. Sorry just had to brag. She is still my baby girl though. Well gotta try to get some sleep, got to at least act like I know what's going on in the closing.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1518&pictureid=16063

Don't be sorry! Parents can brag, it's our right. She is beautiful!! You obviously did well, pat yourself on the back! I love seeing some happiness in this world after all of the sadness we follow here.

:hug:

legalmania, your daughter is beautiful and your son in law is very handsome...you are gonna have some cute grandbabies!!!!!

as far as ancestry goes...i'm all irish except for a little cherokee. still have some family in ireland (great aunts and uncles and second cousins) and have been there 5 times, its a beautiful country and they live right on the coast. THe Lusitania blew up right off their coast and my ancestors saw/heard it happen. My husband is german and irish but he looks 100% italian. It's hilarious because my daughter has dark hair and dark eyes and can get a very nice tan, and my son has blue eyes, fair skin, and light brown hair like me.

very interesting that a lot of people have pa dutch in them. i live about an hour from dutch country and it's a very cool place to visit for a day trip. of course now there are all these reality shows exploiting it but i still find the culture fascinating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08