SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to buy a dictionary so when Tuba posts I can look up her words. She is so smart and I had no idea what a varlet was. Am I the only one?

Nope, I had to look it up too. I thought it meant a petty criminal, or someone who was a cad with the ladies in old world speak (not). After I looked it up I understood Tuba's reference to "page". Tuba is way smart. Let's nickname him/her Sheldon.....as in Cooper. :floorlaugh:

ETA: No offense intended Tuba. I love Sheldon Cooper....I just meant the smart part.....not his various neuroses. :blushing:

See, it wasn't so bad. :) Be careful smoking and no sucking on straws or lollipops. You do not want a dry socket! Happy recovery, Zuri! No bubble gum either. :floorlaugh:

Well, my fun flower, I just dumped my drink down the front of me because you said no straw. I am inhaling a second hand smoke trying to get a nicotine fix. And best yet, I didn't have an ice pack so my daughter brought up frozen bag of blueberries. Which was fine, until it melted and the bag had micro holes in it. I now have blueberry juice all over my really good ratty pajamas, my pillows, blanket, papers. I didn't realize it until I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror to check the swelling. My face is purple, and I gasped as I thought I had bruised more than anyone on earth.

All I need now is ice cream...:floorlaugh:

Well, my fun flower, I just dumped my drink down the front of me because you said no straw. I am inhaling a second hand smoke trying to get a nicotine fix. And best yet, I didn't have an ice pack so my daughter brought up frozen bag of blueberries. Which was fine, until it melted and the bag had micro holes in it. I now have blueberry juice all over my really good ratty pajamas, my pillows, blanket, papers. I didn't realize it until I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror to check the swelling. My face is purple, and I gasped as I thought I had bruised more than anyone on earth.

All I need now is ice cream...:floorlaugh:

You can't blame that on me! :floorlaugh:
Blueberries stain so you might have to stay home for awhile. LOL

What I do for smoking is wet a small piece of soft tissue and put it over the hole, then remove it after the smoking. Be careful tho as everything is very tender.

PS ... no swishing either ... from Dr. Daisy

Pennsylvania Dutch, German (dad's side, tho will withhold my maiden name on this site) and Irish...Never heard of PA dutch except from my mom..

I am Pennsylvania Dutch also. They immigrated from southern Germany and Austria and settled in Pennsylvania in the late seventeen hundreds. Mostly in Lancaster county with the Amish, Moravian and Mennonites, where they adhered to strict religious beliefs. My great-grandmother on my father's side came from Bern Switzerland in the late eighteen hundreds. If you heard my maiden name you'd know I'm am of German descent. It was one of the most common surnames at the time.

Ok, since I am sharing sheer stupidity, here goes.

Two weeks ago, I decided to try a new night time face cream. It was made from plant stem cells, a Swiss formula. Thought I would give it a try since it seemed all good. I put it on and told my husband if he saw me with leaves growing out of my face, it was the cream.

Well, I woke up and my face was all swollen and I had no neck. I thought I had grown a tree trunk. I called my husband and read him the ingredients and asked what could have caused this? Well the swelling stayed for days.

It was the freaking tooth abscess that had coincided with the face cream adventure. OMG I am so dumb. That whole week I thought I was allergic to every plant stem cell under the sun and I am taking Benadryl, steroids, anything to bring the swelling down.

So, have no fear, if you use plant stem cell moisturizer, you will not grow leaves or a trunk. Just see your dentist before applying.....:scared:

Two weeks ago, I decided to try a new night time face cream. It was made from plant stem cells, a Swiss formula. Thought I would give it a try since it seemed all good. I put it on and told my husband if he saw me with leaves growing out of my face, it was the cream.

Well, I woke up and my face was all swollen and I had no neck. I thought I had grown a tree trunk. I called my husband and read him the ingredients and asked what could have caused this? Well the swelling stayed for days.

It was the freaking tooth abscess that had coincided with the face cream adventure. OMG I am so dumb. That whole week I thought I was allergic to every plant stem cell under the sun and I am taking Benadryl, steroids, anything to bring the swelling down.

So, have no fear, if you use plant stem cell moisturizer, you will not grow leaves or a trunk. Just see your dentist before applying.....:scared:

That is funny. Are you planning on trying that cream again?

I am Pennsylvania Dutch also. They immigrated from southern Germany and Austria and settled in Pennsylvania in the late seventeen hundreds. Mostly in Lancaster county with the Amish, Moravian and Mennonites, where they adhered to strict religious beliefs. My great-grandmother on my father's side came from Bern Switzerland in the late eighteen hundreds. If you heard my maiden name you'd know I'm am of German descent. It was one of the most common surnames at the time.

I lived in Switzerland for 5 years and you come from the most beautiful country on the planet. I loved Bern and visited often. I want to go back and gaze at the Alps and Jura. Lucky you to have that in your heritage. :seeya:

Goodness, you need a nurse and a caretaker. Best you get well before this weekend! :blowkiss: Get some sleep and try frozen peas. You're very funny tonight.

Goodness, you need a nurse and a caretaker. Best you get well before this weekend! :blowkiss: Get some sleep and try frozen peas. You're very funny tonight.

Well you will have to do. :seeya:

It's time for bed. The eyes are closing. Be good.

Daisy, do you know Stephen Colbert?

we're down to 3 and I'm not feeling chatty or funny. :(

oops, make that 2 ... we're all alone :(

Ok Question:

What is your favorite genre of films?
Do you like Horror Films?
Did the movie "Jaws" scare you from ever going into the ocean above your knees ever again?

Ok Question:

What is your favorite genre of films?
Do you like Horror Films?
Did the movie "Jaws" scare you from ever going into the ocean above your knees ever again?

more questions? Shoot. You need a hobby and I'm not it. LOL

romance/comedy/true crime
no horror
yep, Jaws scared me deeply

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors