DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Question:

What is your favorite genre of films?
Do you like Horror Films?
Did the movie "Jaws" scare you from ever going into the ocean above your knees ever again?

1. Action/adventure movies. Love movies like I Am Legend and I Robot (love me anything Will Smith).

2. Love Horror Films, if they're well done. I don't like slasher movies. The Sixth Sense creeped me out.

3. Jaws scared the carp out of me. I'll never swim in the ocean ever!

Zuri,

i'm so sorry to hear about your dog. my dog passed away in a similar manner. he was a 13 year old golden retreiver and we had the same bday :) He was my buddy, followed me everywhere, etc. i remember my favorite thing about coming home from college was seeing him. One day in july a few years ago (i forget the exact date) my parents were outside gardening and he was laying on the patio watching. he just fell asleep and never woke up, right next to a beautiful flower pot. We had a little irish wake for him before my parents wrapped him up and took him to the animal hospital. we got him cremated and they did a great job and gave us his ashes in a beautiful box with his name. i never understood the gravity of losing a pet until i lost my dog. it was so difficult. hugs and prayers to you and your family. remember, all dogs go to heaven :)

oh and i know they all go to heaven because my daughter pointed to a golden retreiver the other day and said my dogs name. She had never heard his name before and is only 22 months old. it was surreal but as they say, young children are some of the closest creatures/people to god.

I think I told everyone here that my cat Sammy Hagar 20 yrs old died last month July 15th. Now my other cat Biggie Smalls is lying in the same spot Sammy died at. Biggie is 16. I'm wondering if she is sensing Sammy there. I closed on my house today and I'm scared the move may kill Biggie. Going to take it slow. The new house is only about 5 minutes away so hopefully the short ride won't be to traumatic on her. I got such a good deal on the house 3.6% interest. I thought I was dreaming. I still think the attorney is going to call me and say we made a mistake it's 6.3%. If you can afford to buy a house do it soon, the loan officer said the rates are already at a little over 4% and going to keep going up. She said I was one of the last ones to get a rate that low, at her bank.

1. Action/adventure movies. Love movies like I Am Legend and I Robot (love me anything Will Smith).

2. Love Horror Films, if they're well done. I don't like slasher movies. The Sixth Sense creeped me out.

3. Jaws scared the carp out of me. I'll never swim in the ocean ever!

I thought the Saw movies were horrifying. I personally like Science fiction. My new addiction is going to the imax theater. I want to see the new Wolverine movie. Actually I want to see all the new 3D imax movies. Well let me get back to packing or what I like to call a really good spring cleaning.

Ok Question:

Did the movie "Jaws" scare you from ever going into the ocean above your knees ever again?

Horror is my favorite!

Jaws...
No, not scary. I honestly thought Jaws was pretty lame and I was a kid at the shore when it first came out and I saw it!

I think I told everyone here that my cat Sammy Hagar 20 yrs old died last month July 15th. Now my other cat Biggie Smalls is lying in the same spot Sammy died at. Biggie is 16. I'm wondering if she is sensing Sammy there. I closed on my house today and I'm scared the move may kill Biggie. Going to take it slow. The new house is only about 5 minutes away so hopefully the short ride won't be to traumatic on her. I got such a good deal on the house 3.6% interest. I thought I was dreaming. I still think the attorney is going to call me and say we made a mistake it's 6.3%. If you can afford to buy a house do it soon, the loan officer said the rates are already at a little over 4% and going to keep going up. She said I was one of the last ones to get a rate that low, at her bank.

Love your cat names:)
hoping Biggy just was missing Sammy ...

So nurmi still hasn't made a reply to his motion to vacate the cruelty verdict? The has ordered this for 5th Aug right ?

So what do u think will happen since he hasn't done this

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

She will continue to taunt those that she has hurt for as long as she's given a platform to do so. That's just how she rolls. :devil: I think our best bet is to simply not tune in for her latest rant. Put her on ignore just like LambChop has been saying. :ignore: Don't contribute to her "following" on Twitter.

That will be the worst thing for her.....total oblivion, and nobody listening. I'm all for a total boycott on her, just like the boycott against the one we won't name in Florida. She only has a voice if we listen.

That's why it's frustrating for me when her latest tweet is posted in the boards (even though I haven't been here in a bit). I go out of my way to not read what she has to say and not let her get the reaction from me that she wants: to piss me off. I just don't care what she has to say. If we pretend that she doesn't exist and just let her blah blah blah to her heart's content then her real target audience will be gone. I'm sure the Alexanders have tuned her out.

I just hope the state can use her tweets against her (and her fraud, since the place she is "donating" to does not want to be even associated with her, bet money she is pocketing the profits from those dumb shirts).

And the same goes for her aunt and sister who just love twisting the knife for some reason. It really is no wonder Jodi turned out the way she did.

Yes, a little tiny town of about 1,000.

ooooo i just got back from South Carolina. husband was at fort jackson for a few weeks for this Drill Sargent thing and so i drove down w/the kids. it's a beautiful state. we stopped at "South of the Border" which I didn't realize was the border between North and South Carolina (yes i can be absentminded sometimes). I just couldn't resist buying a huge sombrero and some other touristy stuff. I asked the clerk how much farther till South Carolina and she looked at me like I had 10 heads. She was like "um mam, you are in South Carolina but about 80 miles left to ft. jackson!" OF course, on the way home we had to stop so my husband could get fireworks lol, men... Anyway, i told him I want to go back and go down to charleston and some of the other coastal areas. Very beautiful state!

Horror is my favorite!

Jaws...
No, not scary. I honestly thought Jaws was pretty lame and I was a kid at the shore when it first came out and I saw it!

Hey everyone! Just popping in today while at work. I don't have cable or internet at home at the moment...apparently the cable company likes customers to pay their bills :blushing: Money problems suck.

Horror movies are my favorite! I recently saw The Conjuring...scariest movie I've seen in a LONG time. I loved it.

Hope everyone is doing well! :seeya:

Good morning all! :wave:

I am Pennsylvania Dutch also. They immigrated from southern Germany and Austria and settled in Pennsylvania in the late seventeen hundreds. Mostly in Lancaster county with the Amish, Moravian and Mennonites, where they adhered to strict religious beliefs. My great-grandmother on my father's side came from Bern Switzerland in the late eighteen hundreds. If you heard my maiden name you'd know I'm am of German descent. It was one of the most common surnames at the time.

Hey, my Huz' step-father was born in Bern!! His mother is also from Switzerland, and still have land there! I want to go "claim" it!! LOL!!

I lived in Switzerland for 5 years and you come from the most beautiful country on the planet. I loved Bern and visited often. I want to go back and gaze at the Alps and Jura. Lucky you to have that in your heritage. :seeya:

Oh - I too LOVE Switzerland - definitely the most beautiful country!! :loveyou:

Ok Question:

Comedies/Murder mysteries/Sci-Fi
Not particularly... the Huz loves zombie movies! :eek:
I'm like PrincessSezMe:

Jaws scared the carp out of me. I'll never swim in the ocean ever! :scared:

Sure wish I could have won the PowerBall lottery ($425M)... but only won $11 on the SuperLotto... :banghead: oh well...

Hope all is well with everyone! Off to watch Nadal vs Janowicz and after that Ernest Gulbis (Latvian!!) vs. Andy Murray! Go Ernie!!

No video, I'm getting nothing!!!!!!

It had been playing the defense cross of officer Virgillo during the court's lunch break, since then nothing. Don't knwo what the deal is, trial divas still say azfamily is saying they will live stream, hopefully they just have some bugs to work out.

It had been playing the defense cross of officer Virgillo during the court's lunch break, since then nothing. Don't knwo what the deal is, trial divas still say azfamily is saying they will live stream, hopefully they just have some bugs to work out.

I'm able to watch now, but whoever is doing the camera work for the video feed must be a rookie. He's making me dizzy. :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow