Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to bed.
Goodnight everyone. :seeya:
(you, too- you squirrel hater, you-sis :floorlaugh:)
See everyone tomorrow.
But, before I go---
Why have you been lurking, seguek? you should join us sometimes.
we have a lot of fun and think deep thoughts here everynight :floorlaugh:

Goodnight, YorN. :seeya:

Omg, I think I'm starting to catch on. It's come down to counting chin hairs, correct? :floorlaugh: Anyone up for five? :floorlaugh:

I'm winning so far :floorlaugh:

Good night peeps. IPad is almost dead again and I think I am relapsing.

Sweet dreams and hope everyone has a pleasant Sunday.

:Banane48 :Banane45: :Banane45: :Banane48:Banane48

:welcomeback:

Thanks, admin, for tending to the maintenance!

I downloaded iTunes so I could buy the Rolling Stones Hyde Park concert, although I'd much rather have a DVD so I could see it too. I must have put it in a temporary folder because Norton removed it in their nightly deep scan. It took an hour & a half, so that's annoying but Norton also removed a big fat red Trojan at the same time. I shouldn't complain.

Breakfast today was huevos motulenos...

Steak quesadillas for lunch and just lit the pit for the ribs for supper. I can make my BBQ sauce while I watch the race..

Breakfast today was huevos motulenos...

Steak quesadillas for lunch and just lit the pit for the ribs for supper. I can make my BBQ sauce while I watch the race..

Wow sounds like a fantastic food day. I just ate 2 ice cream sandwiches for brunch and I wonder why my jeans don't fit. Ha!

I downloaded iTunes so I could buy the Rolling Stones Hyde Park concert, although I'd much rather have a DVD so I could see it too. I must have put it in a temporary folder because Norton removed it in their nightly deep scan. It took an hour & a half, so that's annoying but Norton also removed a big fat red Trojan at the same time. I shouldn't complain.

I understand about wanting a DVD, however, youtube has a few videos. Here is one:

The Rolling Stones - I'm Free (In Hyde Park 1969) - YouTube

For you computer, if you haven't already, it doesn't hurt to run malwarbytes. I use the free version:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free/

It looks like the Twitter Fairy came last night and cleaned up CMJA's Twitter page. While it is still there, she is no longer "An Artist and survivor working towards the cause." and many tweets are now gone.

This woman and her supporters are so far beyond my way of thinking that it makes me curious. Who is tweeting for her? Was it CMJA that decided tweets should be deleted or someone else? Maybe she saw her lawyer(s) on Friday and they told her to get rid of some of them? I notice all of the Nancy Grace tweets are gone.

Seeing her off to Perryville can't come soon enough for me. At least there will be that initial period of perhaps two months were she is silenced; from what I gather it takes some time for visitor/phone call lists to be approved and before that happens she will have no visitors and won't be able to make any phone calls.

I cannot imagine what these past five plus years have been like for Travis's family.

That self-identifying "An Artist...." you quoted makes me barf. Yes, we've seen the Artist's handiwork. Some survivor. I honestly do not believe she would have removed the offending tweets by choice. Doubting that her lawyers hold any appreciation whatever for JodiBookPage, in person or formatted. Is it still fire plug yellow? I think I'll go ssip on it.

I noticed that 'Artist and...' was gone about the time of her last tweet, but didn't notice any tweets removed (then), and since lawyer days are Fridays, I wouldn't be surprised if they had some input on that. Gotta look nice and clean for court next week. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns