SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more stupid sign:
picture.php

I got a black screen. :( Sometimes I don't get to see your photos. Don't know why.

I was out hacking 5' tall weeds in the backyard today while my son mowed.

No longer The Queen because I'm "not perfect" anymore.:tears: I have 10 chin hairs :scared: and Queens never have chin hairs. :blushing:
So, now I'm the hairy squirrel (see avatar). :floorlaugh:
You'll have to take my place as Queen for a while :floorlaugh:
Here's the :goldcrown: Take good care of it 'til I want it back, OK. :floorlaugh:

I have it on good authority that Queen Elizabeth has her own cosmetician who tends to her electrolysis. :floorlaugh: You are still "The Queen". I am like Prince Charles....just not ready to step into those shoes. :floorlaugh:

I have it on good authority that Queen Elizabeth has her own cosmetician who tends to her electrolysis. :floorlaugh: You are still "The Queen". I am like Prince Charles....just not ready to step into those shoes. :floorlaugh:

Prince Charles is a __________. I don't like that wife of his (adulttress that she is). Bah.

Hey Kensie and MyVice. :)

Kensie, have you ever been to Victoryland?

Prince Charles is a __________. I don't like that wife of his (adulttress that she is). Bah.

I agree with you 100%. It was horrible what he did to Princess Di. He traded a Cadillac for a beat up VW if you ask me.

We're going to take the Board off line for about 2 hours on the morning of Sunday, 18 August. We're going to fix the problem that causes the database errors that have been popping up.

Current schedule is to begin around 10:00 AM Eastern/7:00 AM Pacific time

This is at the top of every page so don't forget. :)

For anyone who is interested, today marks 100 days of solitude for CMJA.

Twenty three hours a day in a 7 x 11 cell with minimal human contact. IIRC, her phone calls are limited to 10 minutes. She has no TV in Estrella, so she can exercise, color, read and write. Knowing her, she probably sings too. While she is still tweeting, being isolated like this must be taking its toll on her.

It is ironic that she has the book One Hundred Years of Solitude on her booklist. Somehow, her narcissistic mind will miss the point of the novel completely, with her twisting quotes to apply to her life experience. All things Jodi.

No longer The Queen because I'm "not perfect" anymore.:tears: I have 10 chin hairs :scared: and Queens never have chin hairs. :blushing:
So, now I'm the hairy squirrel (see avatar). :floorlaugh:
You'll have to take my place as Queen for a while :floorlaugh:
Here's the :goldcrown: Take good care of it 'til I want it back, OK. :floorlaugh:

Ok, enough, enough already... you're cracking me up YesorNo! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Twenty three hours a day in a 7 x 11 cell with minimal human contact. IIRC, her phone calls are limited to 10 minutes. She has no TV in Estrella, so she can exercise, color, read and write. Knowing her, she probably sings too. While she is still tweeting, being isolated like this must be taking its toll on her.

It is ironic that she has the book One Hundred Years of Solitude on her booklist. Somehow, her narcissistic mind will miss the point of the novel completely, with her twisting quotes to apply to her life experience. All things Jodi.
Interesting, thank you. :)

Phfffffffffffffff to her isolation. Who wants her in the streets- she's just so, so :stormingmad:. Hope she stays where she belongs :jail: Can't wait for this trial to end so we don't hear from her anymore! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717