SIDEBAR #19- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know whether you saw on the news that Seaside Park Boardwalk on the Jersey shore, and was demolished in Hurricane Sandy, then rebuilt, was decimated by fire yesterday. These business owners can't catch a break. It was a 6 alarm fire and IIRC affected 8 blocks. The fire was carried by 30 mph winds. As "luck" would have it, 400 firefighters were at a conference a little further south in Wildwood. All these firefighters came to put out the fire.

Talk about being in the right place at the right time, these firefighters prevented much further damage to the newly rebuilt areas.

Frasier is on and she has the hots for Martin :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

.-------
Me too daisymae but I watch him from 3am. to 5am. everynight. He has never been married. He's from Liverpool England.:floorlaugh: :scared: :seeya:

.-------
Me too daisymae but I watch him from 3am. to 5am. everynight. He has never been married. He's from Liverpool England.:floorlaugh: :scared: :seeya:

He's from England and never married? I didn't know that. Is he gay? I read where Peri Gilpin and Jane Leeves live next door to each other and John and David are G_dparents to Jane's son. They all remain close friends. :)

I just googled it and John is gay, as is David, "bulldog" and "Gil". In case anyone needed to know. :)

What i wrong? I cant thank, or post normally. Trying to tell "Stinker" I dont know what the process is either. I truthfully think she is studying her book and making the DT...do all these stalls. IMO she thinks if she stalls long enough prosecutor will break down and give her LWP.. aint gonna happen. She'll be shaving a beard before he ever give in. (in a plea). I cant handle this waiting its driving me nuts.think I'll get involved in a case with a future, wanna see heads roll. I hope Travis' family wasnt coming for Mondays hearing or whatever. She and her uglies have hit my last nerve.

He's from England and never married? I didn't know that. Is he gay? I read where Peri Gilpin and Jane Leeves live next door to each other and that some of the cast are G_dparents to Jane's daughter. Not sure about Peri's daughter. They all remain close friends. :)

------------
Hi daisymae, i read an article about him. He said everyone thinks he is gay because he's not married but he is not. He said he just didnt want to be tied down and loved life the way it is being single. He's a citizen made one when he served in US. Army has traveled a lot. The dog Eddie (real name Moose) just passed away a few months ago. I liked his dog too. I really like the whole cast..Peri is such a pretty lady! :seeya:

There are you tube videos IIRC and some of it was live streamed. Mainly it was trial by tweet.

-------------
Zuri, try wildabouttrials.com I'm positive I saw it advertised..:seeya:

Well off I go to bed!!

Kensie, you were up really late last night!

Arghhh. I have just finished a task that annoys me to no end, which is preparing a tax return.

What has a huge twist in my knickers is that I am dealing with a situation completely screwed up by the lawyer who was appointed as the executrix of my late mother's estate and living trust. This woman has completely screwed up everything, starting with failing to take care of funeral arrangements as set forth in the will so that I had to intervene two weeks later so that our mother would not sit in a cold locker any longer.

Even after filing for extensions for tax returns, this woman has not provided us with tax documents needed to meet a September 15th filing deadline for the grandchildren's trusts that were created upon our mom's passing. We also have reason to believe that this woman liquidated or sold our Mom's IRAs, which means that we have lost the tax advantage that should have come with these assets. My mother was very, very proud of how much she learned about investments and how well she did with managing her money and she made it very clear to us that this meant a lot to her to be able to leave this to us as part of her legacy. She would be devastated if she were to know how badly things have been handled. For her survivors, this mess is both disrespectful and a distraction from the real loss, which is no longer having our mother in our lives.

Another sad note is that one sister has turned a blind eye to the shortcomings of the lawyer and is now estranged from the other three sisters. We three have engaged an attorney and it appears that we will now have to move forward with a lawsuit.

Mom, I miss you. In spite of all of your hard work and good intentions, this is not working out the way that you planned. RIP, Mommy.

What i wrong? I cant thank, or post normally. Trying to tell "Stinker" I dont know what the process is either. I truthfully think she is studying her book and making the DT...do all these stalls. IMO she thinks if she stalls long enough prosecutor will break down and give her LWP.. aint gonna happen. She'll be shaving a beard before he ever give in. (in a plea). I cant handle this waiting its driving me nuts.think I'll get involved in a case with a future, wanna see heads roll. I hope Travis' family wasnt coming for Mondays hearing or whatever. She and her uglies have hit my last nerve.

She is just unbelievable to me, just when I think she can't top herself she does, now she has a book club online, I mean wth??
Missy is right, missing everything!
It's all a funny joke to her, disgusting.

------------
Hi daisymae, i read an article about him. He said everyone thinks he is gay because he's not married but he is not. He said he just didnt want to be tied down and loved life the way it is being single. He's a citizen made one when he served in US. Army has traveled a lot. The dog Eddie (real name Moose) just passed away a few months ago. I liked his dog too. I really like the whole cast..Peri is such a pretty lady! :seeya:

Nore
I did a little research on our "Martin" and found this:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Mahoney knows that if he'd had a family to support, he might not have been quite so cavalier. He always expected to marry, and has had several long-term relationships, but it never happened for him. 'I was never very mature in my relationships with women. First sign of conflict, I was gone. Wouldn't discuss it, because I was afraid it would lead to an argument. And it's weird, because my brothers and sisters all have great marriages. I took the fear of marriage from my parents' relationship, because I didn't want to end up in a relationship like that, whereas my brothers and sisters learnt a lesson from it and made sure they didn't carry it on into their own marriages.' ...
http://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/2002/aug/04/features.review17

And then there's this:
American tabloids recently reported John Mahoney’s companion was pregnant after she sported what some interpreted to be a ‘baby bump’. According to the report, a source close to the couple confirmed they are expecting a child...
http://en.mediamass.net/people/john-mahoney/pregnancy-rumors.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I found out that Eddie's (real name Moose) son also played "Eddie" on Frazier.
I really love "Niles". :blowkiss:

I'm here but quiet. DS who has been less than darling lately is home from college for the day and sitting next to me He's is feeling stressed out and Mom happens to end up getting the brunt of it.

As for me, I never did that to my parents, perfect child that I was. :floorlaugh:

Anyone here get hives? I started breaking out with them about four years ago. No rhyme or reason why or when. I broke out with a nice cluster on my tummy two days ago and they are driving me crazy! They are in just the right spot where my clothes make them itch like crazy.

Anyone here get hives? I started breaking out with them about four years ago. No rhyme or reason why or when. I broke out with a nice cluster on my tummy two days ago and they are driving me crazy! They are in just the right spot where my clothes make them itch like crazy.

Ask our resident nurse, Zuri, about them when she pops in later. :)

Are they caused by nerves? Anxiety?

I've been reading back over Jodi and the first days of her testibloney ,and there were so many new and old posters and their wit and sarcasm is priceless. It was an incredible experience sharing it in real time with from all over the globe that found Websleuths. Thank you to all that shared.

I've always loved one hit wonders; enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DnfDdZ1AoiM

Only time I had hives was when I took Zrytex (sp?) for allergies. I had them all over my neck and chest area- very itchy. :scared:
I feel for you, believe me.
Are you sure it's not something like prickly heat? I get that in the summer all around my front neck area and that just drives me to itches :scared:

Definitely not prickly heat...unmistakeable hives. I had a patch on my back last week and a new crop on my tummy the night before last. Temps have not been anywhere near high enough to be prickly heat.

No stress or anxiety to speak of.

Idiopathic is all I can say. When this first happened, I thought it was mosquito bites, but that did not make sense with window screens and where they were on my body, as well as how they lasted and clustered after the first bump or two. Believe me, I know a mosquito bite when I see one...I lived in the tropics without screens. Had the less than pleasurable experience of getting dengue fever, something I would not wish on my worst enemy.

Definitely not prickly heat...unmistakeable hives. I had a patch on my back last week and a new crop on my tummy the night before last. Temps have not been anywhere near high enough to be prickly heat.

No stress or anxiety to speak of.

Idiopathic is all I can say. When this first happened, I thought it was mosquito bites, but that did not make sense with window screens and where they were on my body, as well as how they lasted and clustered after the first bump or two. Believe me, I know a mosquito bite when I see one...I lived in the tropics without screens. Had the less than pleasurable experience of getting dengue fever, something I would not wish on my worst enemy.

-----------
gcharlie, have you had them checked for shingles? :seeya:

OMG... Investigation Discovery channel Ryan Burns and Jodi Arias
lol
"Who the bleep "

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online