DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nore
I did a little research on our "Martin" and found this:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Mahoney knows that if he'd had a family to support, he might not have been quite so cavalier. He always expected to marry, and has had several long-term relationships, but it never happened for him. 'I was never very mature in my relationships with women. First sign of conflict, I was gone. Wouldn't discuss it, because I was afraid it would lead to an argument. And it's weird, because my brothers and sisters all have great marriages. I took the fear of marriage from my parents' relationship, because I didn't want to end up in a relationship like that, whereas my brothers and sisters learnt a lesson from it and made sure they didn't carry it on into their own marriages.' ...
http://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/2002/aug/04/features.review17

And then there's this:
American tabloids recently reported John Mahoney’s companion was pregnant after she sported what some interpreted to be a ‘baby bump’. According to the report, a source close to the couple confirmed they are expecting a child...
http://en.mediamass.net/people/john-mahoney/pregnancy-rumors.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I found out that Eddie's (real name Moose) son also played "Eddie" on Frazier.
I really love "Niles". :blowkiss:

---------
Hi Yes or No, thanks so much! I love Niles too, he's so funny. Now he is gay. He would have made some girl a good husband. Fraiser is funny but not like Niles!! I was surpried to read Bull is gay. He is funny too. :seeya:

OMG... Investigation Discovery channel Ryan Burns and Jodi Arias
lol
"Who the bleep "

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I turned it on right before she showed the band-aids - on the back of her hand?

OMG... Investigation Discovery channel Ryan Burns and Jodi Arias
lol
"Who the bleep "

Why does ID have this on Who The Bleep Did I Marry??? :scared:
missy and Travis were not married!!!!!

---------
Hi Yes or No, thanks so much! I love Niles too, he's so funny. Now he is gay. He would have made some girl a good husband. Fraiser is funny but not like Niles!! I was surpried to read Bull is gay. He is funny too. :seeya:

Evening Nore :seeya:
Niles did get married- to the elusive Maris and then to the wonderful Daphne.
I think Daphne was the perfect wife for him- she grounded him. He, IMO, would make a good husband- always attentive.
Davis Hyde Pierce, who plays Niles, got married, too, to his long-time companion of some 25+ years (I forget his name). Probably a very happy couple.

Good question!
It is on right now ...

Ryan is married now and has 2 children- good for him and he's lucky he didn't marry missy :jail:

Aww. Ryan and his wife are
expecting their 3rd baby.

:pullhair:
I am so tired of her. Isn't there some way the Judge can stop all these motions? They should not be allowed to go on. She is guilty so it cannot do anything really except prolong her stay in jail. They try so to keep her away from the dp..the way I see it if the jury wants dp. so be it!! she should have thought of that before she did what she did to Travis. Smartazz thought she'd get away with it! She is stuck on herself, no one else gives a carp. If the judge doesn't have the "moxie" maybe Juan can do something. I do think it is jodi herself doing this carp, her DT. wants out and who could blame them! :pullhair:

I am so tired of her. Isn't there some way the Judge can stop all these motions? They should not be allowed to go on. She is guilty so it cannot do anything really except prolong her stay in jail. They try so to keep her away from the dp..the way I see it if the jury wants dp. so be it!! she should have thought of that before she did what she did to Travis. Smartazz thought she'd get away with it! She is stuck on herself, no one else gives a carp. If the judge doesn't have the "moxie" maybe Juan can do something. I do think it is jodi herself doing this carp, her DT. wants out and who could blame them! :pullhair:

If I recall correctly, JSS said at the hearing before last that she'd accept motions until the end of Sept., and it appears KN/JW are going to stay busy right up until the deadline. :(

I don't think the judge can do anything about all these motions. :banghead:
She did think she would get away with the murder of Travis. Did you see her face when she heard the verdict- Priceless :drumroll:

Evening, daisy :seeya:
I'm up late tonight :floorlaugh:
What did you do today? I washed all the blankets and throws covers. It's 40 degrees tonight and chilly.

picture.php

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I was really surprise to see it on this show. Too bad I only caught the last 20 minutes.

Evening, daisy :seeya:
I'm up late tonight :floorlaugh:
What did you do today? I washed all the blankets and throws covers. It's 40 degrees tonight and chilly.

picture.php

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

that is chilly! In the 60's tonight here. Well, I boiled more peanuts from a different store because the last 2 batches were not good and I gave most of them away. :) Also did laundry and cleaned up the kitchen. A fun day!
I'm bored but have so much to do like painting and am not in the mood yet. Yard work comes first before winter. Nothing interesting here.
:seeya:

Wow! Ryan hates her!

So who likes missy :jail: ????
I don't think she'll do well when she finally gets to the real prison. There are a lot of tough women there who will really bring her down to where she belongs- not where she thinks she is now.

I don't think the judge can do anything about all these motions. :banghead:
She did think she would get away with the murder of Travis. Did you see her face when she heard the verdict- Priceless :drumroll:

-----------
I saw her face. She has to be stupid to think she'd get away with such a horrible crime! Now she thinks she'll find a way to get at least LWP..This jury wont see it any different! She may wind up with LWOP but never anything else. She is a menaceto society and should never be free. Anyone with a brain can see it. I hope she gets to read here when her Attys. are with her.:stormingmad:

P.S. I watched Estrella (sp)? jail in Phoenix during the night last night. They are sent to prison the same day they are sentenced, except a few which she wouldn't qualify for. The bus to take them to Court looks like a "Black Mariah". even has bars on the door .:drumroll:

that is chilly! In the 60's tonight here. Well, I boiled more peanuts from a different store because the last 2 batches were not good and I gave most of them away. :) Also did laundry and cleaned up the kitchen. A fun day!
I'm bored but have so much to do like painting and am not in the mood yet. Yard work comes first before winter. Nothing interesting here.
:seeya:

What kind of Winter does South Carolina have? Snow?

-----------
I saw her face. She has to be stupid to think she'd get away with such a horrible crime! Now she thinks she'll find a way to get at least LWP..This jury wont see it any different! She may wind up with LWOP but never anything else. She is a menaceto society and should never be free. Anyone with a brain can see it. I hope she gets to read here when her Attys. are with her.:stormingmad:

P.S. I watched Estrella (sp)? jail in Phoenix during the night last night. They are sent to prison the same day they are sentenced, except a few which she wouldn't qualify for. The bus to take them to Court looks like a "Black Mariah". even has bars on the door .:drumroll:

Oh, but Nore- she is Einstein :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
A pretty stupid Einstein, if you ask me :rockon:

What kind of Winter does South Carolina have? Snow?

Snow? You's die laughing cause when we do get flurries, everything comes to a complete stop. Schools close, etc.

Sometimes we get a couple of inches.

I had never seen more than a couple of inches in my entire life until I went to Colorado!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur