SIDEBAR #19- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-----------
Where are you going? I'm going nuts, almost there. :floorlaugh:

at least I feel a lot better today, slept all day. I got up early had toast , coffee , and pills then went back to sleep. Now I'll be up all night. :scared:

I'm really happy to see you feeling better. We were worried about you. :)

-----------
Where are you going? I'm going nuts, almost there. :floorlaugh:

at least I feel a lot better today, slept all day. I got up early had toast , coffee , and pills then went back to sleep. Now I'll be up all night. :scared:

Nore, I love your avatar. You look so elegant and I love the urn. Glad you are better today, well tonight, all night.. :seeya:

Does anyone live near the ocean? I noticed lights on what i am assuming are ships or barges way out on the ocean. They are moving north and south. Is there a lot of this type of boat traffic? Mainly at night or all hours of the day? Just wondering. Very cool.

Does anyone live near the ocean? I noticed lights on what i am assuming are ships or barges way out on the ocean. They are moving north and south. Is there a lot of this type of boat traffic? Mainly at night or all hours of the day? Just wondering. Very cool.

All major ports (NY, Newark, Baltimore, LA) have constant traffic visible from shore.

It's normal, the boat traffic. During the day and night - you just see more at night with the lights.

Why wasn't I invited?

It's really beautiful. Was at the beach also for 2 nights a couple of months ago - and didn't want to come home.

I am at the Jersey shore for two nights as my husband is visiting his friend from California. I asked if we could stay by the ocean as motels are cheaper in the off season. There are very few open restaurants, it is going down to 46 tonight, but the moon is full and reflecting off the ocean. Simply beautiful. I wanted to be by the ocean as the waves are very soothing.

This no tell motel is quaint and has an ac/heater unit. I opened the window to hear the sound of the waves crashing and also turned on the heater. Well it smells like burning coils as I guess the heat hasn't been turned on in this room since 1900. It makes so much noise it drowns out the waves.

So do I turn the heat off and freeze and hear the waves? Or stay warm and listen to the buzzzzz of the heater? Guess which option I chose? You would too!

---------
The waves by all means. Thinking of the ocean~ when our Johnny was about 4 his Aunt took him and her daughter 8 to Florida at Christmas. They spent time with other grandparents. At home Amy had a good size pool. She taught Johnny to never ever pee in the pool, get out, go in the house. Well Analea took them to the beach. Yes he had to pee. She said you can pee in here (ocean) he wouldnt!! he kept saying I cant pee in the pool :floorlaugh: she took him out behind a shrub or something. He still listens like that at 13..:drumroll:

It's normal, the boat traffic. During the day and night - you just see more at night with the lights.

Why wasn't I invited?

It's really beautiful. Was at the beach also for 2 nights a couple of months ago - and didn't want to come home.

-------
Never been there.:please:

Nore, I love your avatar. You look so elegant and I love the urn. Glad you are better today, well tonight, all night.. :seeya:

-----------

:blowkiss::laugh:

My avatar is not me, its my greatgrandson! Thanks so much anyway..I have one to be moved off facebook, I'll put it on here. Zuri enjoy your few days.xox.:seeya:

Heading off for a snack and TV. have fun. :)

I'm now very jealous, Z. I'm close enough to go anytime but never do.

Really? you must visit the coast. It's breathtaking and just beautiful!

----------
I forgot, I've been to Massa. Plymouth Rock, also Marthas Vineyard. So many years ago when Neil was here from England. He worked a summer in Conn. teaching wood working at a Camp. We took him from Ohio Via Pa. NY. to Canada then on to Conn. He so enjoyed it! :seeya:

Off to bed. See you all tomorrow.

Just dropping in to say hey. :seeya:

not much happening here,still an invalid nothing new :sigh:

feels like a lifetime until the next hearing. I fully expect not to see the penalty phase now until at least Jan 2014. I suppose I don't mind that much as long as she gets what she deserves

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Sorry for so many posts in a row (where is everyone?) but I just came across this article:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...nto-alexanders-eyes-photo.html?nclick_check=1

"In another sideshow on Monday, a court stenographer who regularly writes down and transcribes on- and off-the-record trial proceedings had to tell the judge that someone was using his picture as an avatar in a chatroom in which trial-watchers comment on the Arias trial. When confronted by The Arizona Republic, he denied that the posts were his and said that he would not jeopardize his job and reputation by making out-of-court comments, which would constitute unethical behavior."
--

First time reading/hearing this (and it was back in mid-April), are they talking about the Mike avatar someone here was using? LOL and holy cow.

Wow! Far out!! Kinda feel sorry for him. I never heard about this, either.

I think that she deleted the Kiefer RT:

There are a few more tweets on her page that may disappear before the next court date, IMO.

What a bunch of barf worthy stuff! Still looking for a movie deal, I see. Can you imagine what a travesty made from her version of the truth would be like to sit through? Smarmy sex for at least half of it and self aggrandizement throughout. :thumbdown:

for anyone with trouble sleeping...i agree with the melatonin. i have tried tylenol pm and it had the opposite affect on me, I can't take benadryl either so it must be the ingredient in there that does the complete opposite of what it's supposed to. It makes me anxious and bouncing off the walls!

melatonin is great because it basically floods your Pineal Gland with the hormones that tell your body it's time to go to sleep. It's very important and I think the best for inducing sleep in a healthy way while getting your bodys internal clock re-set.

I also drink this tea called "kava kava" the Pacific Islanders use it for anxiety/sleep all sorts of things, it's even a muscle relaxer. you have to use two tea bags and sometimes drink two cups if you are naturally a more anxious person like myself, but it really does work, it's just not good to take if you have any liver problems or are on medications that affect your liver. i think it's the best tea to help with sleep. it doesn't taste very good though lol

Melatonin works well for a lot of people. Tylenol PM and Advil PM etc have the added Benadryl to them thus making people sleepy. Personally I like Melatonin as I have insomnia and it helps me go to sleep without drying out my mucous membranes like Benadryl does. JMO

I take Benadryl or Unisom to help me sleep. Nothing else seems to work and I have tried a lot of different medicines. ZZZQuil - that may not be the correct name - was a total wasted of money for me. Unisom works the best but I wake up drugged feeling. I can only take it if I can sleep in.

I learned a lot about medicines from all these posts. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95