SIDEBAR #2- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda, he pulled me out of the pit to dance with him in 1987. He and The Edge also give hugs when they autograph.

Okay, so in other words you were doing a real-life version of a Springsteen video! I'M JEALOUS!!!!!

What a great memory for you, seriously!

Okay, so in other words you were doing a real-life version of a Springsteen video! I'M JEALOUS!!!!!

What a great memory for you, seriously!

Better, he snuggle-danced me - 11 sweaty Bono minutes of joy - did I mention he was sweaty and still smelled good? I wish there were pics but in those days when you weren't supposed to bring cameras, you didn't.

My husband understands that this is my greatest memory and accepts that. Luckily, I didn't give birth to my daughter because I'd be hard-pressed...

Better, he snuggle-danced me - 11 sweaty Bono minutes of joy - did I mention he was sweaty and still smelled good? I wish there were pics but in those days when you weren't supposed to bring cameras, you didn't.

My husband understands that this is my greatest memory and accepts that. Luckily, I didn't give birth to my daughter because I'd be hard-pressed...

I am LOVING the fact that you know exactly how many minutes of Bono-time you had!!! That's 3x the amount that Courtney Cox had with Bruce Springsteen!!!

Thank goodness your hippocampus was in good working order that night!

I am LOVING the fact that you know exactly how many minutes of Bono-time you had!!! That's 3x the amount that Courtney Cox had with Bruce Springsteen!!!

Thank goodness your hippocampus was in good working order that night!
That's not the only think that was in good working order (insert groucho eyebrows here)

I think some of the ladies here will appreciate this... Javier won the first season of The Voice but this song is from about 10 years ago when he originally had a record deal:

Crazy - Javier - YouTube

He's good looking, smooth, sexy - so why hasn't he hit it big???

I think some of the ladies here will appreciate this... Javier won the first season of The Voice but this song is from about 10 years ago when he originally had a record deal:

Crazy - Javier - YouTube

He's good looking, smooth, sexy - so why hasn't he hit it big???

Generally speaking it seems that people don't seem to care about the actual music anymore, it's more about marketing and image. The real artists don't care about clothing lines and perfume and sadly, that seems to be the only way to get noticed these days. Unless you put out a sex tape.

PS
He's purty :fence:

Hey guys... while we are all waiting for a verdict...
Could you take a minute to write a letter to the Texas Parole Board?
You can do it from anywhere in the world and you can email it to them.

This woman should do the full 20 years for allowing her 4 year old daughter to be brutally murdered.
She has done less than 3 years. :banghead:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9381780&posted=1#post9381780

Just think... if even HALF of Travis' supporters were to support Emma too???
Thanks guys. :seeya:

This woman should do the full 20 years for allowing her 4 year old daughter to be brutally murdered.

Did it this morning hon :seeya:

Dusty is another goddess, she passed much too soon and broke my heart.

Dusty Springfield "The Look Of Love" (1967) - YouTube

You are so right! Love the tone of her voice.

I like this clip because of her little dance:

Dusty Springfield_I Only Want To Be With You - YouTube

This song's great:

Dusty Springfield - YOU DON'T OWN ME - YouTube

Now, call me crazy, but I also think Lesley Gore has a terrific voice:

Lesley Gore - You Don't Own Me (1964) - YouTube

Saw her many years ago at the Rainbow Room and she blew me away. She did her early hits as well, with a little twist here and there, and she had a great sense of humor about those songs.

I'm going to get this done in the next couple of nights and I'll pass it on to my contacts.
I got sick when I read through the story.

Always more than happy and willing to do whatever I can if there's a chance it will make any kind of difference.

They actually are pretty cool. I've met them a few times over the past 30+ years and they're pretty humble in real life.

Doesn't hurt that Bono smells amazing...

Okay I can only multi-task so much between the verdict-watch thread and this one, but I saw you met/smelled Bono and I had to respond.

You lucky, lucky womanfish!

U2 is my favorite band. Soundtrack of my life. I think I'll put a record on now to calm my nerves and imagine how good he smells....
:flashback:

Okay I can only multi-task so much between the verdict-watch thread and this one, but I saw you met/smelled Bono and I had to respond.

You lucky, lucky womanfish!

U2 is my favorite band. Soundtrack of my life. I think I'll put a record on now to calm my nerves and imagine how good he smells....
:flashback:
Oh me too, a few of their earliest songs saved my life, gave me purpose.

tumblr_m3u8gxUTgt1qixft3o1_500.jpg

We are sisters from another mother :pillowfight2:

I was here and she was incredible

Lesley Gore live, - YouTube

Born in NYC and raised in Jersey

Again, the best of both worlds!

Did you shoot that video? I loved the older guy dancing at the beginning. I totally forgot about "California Nights" - found a clip that also includes Julie Newmar, so guys like Sleuth5 can have some eye candy:

Lesley Gore "California Nights" (Batman) 1967 - YouTube

I only found out a few years ago that Quincy Jones produced all her early hits! "It's My Party" almost became a parody (It's my trial and I'll lie if I want to...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove