SIDEBAR #24- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN just covered this on the 12:00 news..they stated that maybe because of this the judge might reverse her order on cameras in court

HLN just covered this on the 12:00 news..they stated that maybe because of this the judge might reverse her order on cameras in court

That would be Juanderfull! :loveyou:

I just put HLN on now- hope they talk about it again.
Thanks for the info. :seeya:

I have been driving all around Dallas since seven this morning, and the radio asked if we remembered where we were Last April 8, 2013, and I shook my head and said I know exactly where I was. AVL was on the stand asking Juan if he was mad at her and did he need a time out, and he asked if she was done. LOL those were the days my friend. And that was the day she approached Sam when she needed a potty break. Those were the days my friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2KODZtjOIPg

I was eating loads of red licorice and dark chocolate Kisses while watching the trial (not drinking, but I could have used a couple of good drinks listening to ALV's Continuum of Aggression and Abuse baloney :floorlaugh: )

Prosecutor Martinez's Tone Makes Alyce LaViolette Ask Him If He's Angry At Her (Jodi Arias Trial) - YouTube

How's Mona doing?

My how far have we come; I found my mothers great great grand parents, and looking a the forms made me laugh

Cannot read/write:

Blind:

Deaf and Dumb:

Otherwise disabled:

Idiotic or insane

made me think of Jodi

-----------
Hi I Like, I do genealogy also! at the tender age of 80 I found out what my last name should have been ...ready? Jones!! Welsh name. How about insane asylum? My mother always told us we would have her on Turney Rd..

Are you all forgetting Bob Geldof was the lead singer of the Boomtown Rats who penned the famous song about the schoolgirl killer "I Don't like Mondays"?
And he also starred in Pink Floyds "The Wall" movie, he played the Pink character (I just rewatched that not too long ago, I love the music!).

The Boomtown Rats. I Don't Like Mondays. - YouTube

Hi, I hope the Judge does allow the media in! What good does a gag do with her mouth flappen' in the breeze! I think they are trying to force JM. to drop death penalty~ aint gonna' happen jodi.. You did the crime now do the time..:floorlaugh:

And Hands Across America, Sport Aid.

Is presenting the same as modeling? Presenting was a "game" JonBenet played.

I forget that certain things mean totally different things in usa.

She was like Oprah or the view ladies, tv presenting. ..not 100% sure of what she actually done on tv though.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh:

I came, I saw, no one, I left, .:floorlaugh::lol:

I came, too late. Everyone left. Hello anyway --- hope you are all feeling less sick or stressed. Back to catching up on other threads now.

Well quiet here today

This ipad can make different tones to let me know I have mail or reminders or an appointment. It needs one to let me know when there are posters here waiting for me! I tend to come when everyone is busy or already left, or y'all wait for me to go to bed. You don't talk about me when I am gone, right? You are all too nice for that mentality, yes? For sure, you won't call me the party-pooper? :waitasec:

Another early to bed night, I suppose. Had a cortisone injection in my knee and the major pain is gone but now it is sore where i had all the poking and prodding. Just can't win.

:banghead::eek:fftobed::saber:

:getwell: Hope your knee feels better soon Spellbound

Still here and waiting for justice

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Did anyone see Hillary have a shoe thrown at her when she was giving a speech? :floorlaugh: Secret Service wisked her quickly away.

:getwell: Hope your knee feels better soon Spellbound

I'm confident I just overdid a walk with my two dogs yesterday and after the poking/prodding discomfort subsides I will feel great. At leas that is what i tell myself.

Thanks, Nymeria!

Good Morning, Stopping by to say Hello and I will stop by later too. I have the day off and need to do some grocery shopping and cleaning before the weekend.
Doesn't JA have a hearing today? Wondering if anything will be leaked, like before. Oh, well if someone sees anything of interest please post it.
Hope you all have a good day and a better weekend.

Good Morning, Stopping by to say Hello and I will stop by later too. I have the day off and need to do some grocery shopping and cleaning before the weekend.
Doesn't JA have a hearing today? Wondering if anything will be leaked, like before. Oh, well if someone sees anything of interest please post it.
Hope you all have a good day and a better weekend.

So far, there's nothing about what happened at the hearing. :seeya:

Missy's :jail: next trial: :floorlaugh:

The Jodi Arias Murder Trial in 40 seconds! - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads