DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,

In The Jailhouse Now - YouTube

I am weary let me rest - YouTube

Grandma Core would feed hobos that would show up at her door.. I've heard they put a mark nearby letting others know where they can find a meal...

You Are My Sunshine was also in the movie and makes me cry sometimes. I sang it to my children and my grandchildren, and found a teddy bear that played it for my grandson, his favorite..but I remember Caylee singing it the last that we saw her alive...

Uncut: Caylee Marie Anthony Sings You Are My Sunshine - YouTube

and when her great grandfather sings it back her it breaks my heart , and I hate Casey more than anything;

Caylee and Grandpa - YouTube

Caylee and her great-grandpa are together now and I'm sure he's taking good care of her. :anguish::anguish:

I couldn't watch the video 'til now and it makes me so sad and really mad again.:mad::stormingmad:

Look how she loved her great-grandpa. :blowkiss::anguish::anguish:

Time for me to step away from WS for a little. :(

Just peeked in to see what is going on. Anyone carrying the Julie (Julia) Snedneceker (sp) trial? I wonder if she is really insane or just strung out. Looks interesting. I will come back afterwhile. I'm in need of a rest. :floorlaugh: Rainy, cool day, just another day in paradise.

Just peeked in to see what is going on. Anyone carrying the Julie (Julia) Snedneceker (sp) trial? I wonder if she is really insane or just strung out. Looks interesting. I will come back afterwhile. I'm in need of a rest. :floorlaugh: Rainy, cool day, just another day in paradise.

Jury selection being shown only when the judge is on the bench at WFTS:
http://wfts.tv/1jGWUtl

WAT is covering it "live" also

Guess who:

petyr-baelish-littlefinger.jpg

Guess I was wrong about who killed King Brat, Joffrey. :floorlaugh:

I still think it should have been his new Grandmother-in-law as the killer(but she helped plan it) Oh well. :facepalm:

http://news.yahoo.com/joffreys-killer-revealed-085500490--politics.html

Josie...Don't dismiss Grams-in-Law....watch the last couple episodes closely ;) (Watch her interaction with Sansa at the wedding especially!)

I can't watch it, since I don't get the channel anymore. I only read about it after the fact. :facepalm:
I really like Grandma-in-law. She's something else- smart as a whip, IMO. :facepalm:

I can't watch it, since I don't get the channel anymore. I only read about it after the fact. :facepalm:
I really like Grandma-in-law. She's something else- smart as a whip, IMO. :facepalm:

You would love watching her YoN.
Diana Rigg plays her. She is a FANTASTIC Lady Olenna!
She is famous for portraying Emma Peel on "The Avengers", which is before my time but from what I hear was a pretty cool show :)

Jury selection being shown only when the judge is on the bench at WFTS:
http://wfts.tv/1jGWUtl

WAT is covering it "live" also

Hi Spellbound, thanks so much. I'll watch it on WAT. been a while since we had one to watch! I really wonder about her. Her husband has divorced her, will not go to see her. This sort of says maybe she had a drug problem other than alcohol. Even Rusty still visits Andrea, but Andrea is really mentally mixed up. Too bad Rusty didnt see this before those beautiful babies died!!

She is famous for portraying Emma Peel on "The Avengers", which is before my time but from what I hear was a pretty cool show :)

She was really good in The Avengers- so different than the other women of the early 60's (really British "mod" :facepalm:). It was exciting to watch her in her jumpsuits- a woman :websleuther: and the show was funny, too.

The Avengers Trailer (1968) - Emma Peel - YouTube

It's raining like mad here, but it's a good excuse to spend the day at WS. Was suppose to clean out the shed this week, but it seems that the weather won't cooperate. :) (need to do it before all the summer bugs come out :( )
Meanwhile- I'm over at the Devault (verdict watch!) and the Schenecker threads.

:seeya:

It's raining like mad here, but it's a good excuse to spend the day at WS. Was suppose to clean out the shed this week, but it seems that the weather won't cooperate. :) (need to do it before all the summer bugs come out :( )
Meanwhile- I'm over at the Devault (verdict watch!) and the Schenecker threads.

:seeya:

Sunny in Seattle ~~with possible record breaking heat Thursday. :seeya:

Thirty nine years ago Saigon fell the to communist

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Who'll Stop The Rain - Vietnam Montage - YouTube

My brother in law landed in Lei Kai in 1968 right after the ammo dump explosion at the start of the Tet Offensive. There is photo of him and his platoon, when they were on maneuvers in Ben Cat, in Look Magazine. He came back with ptsd and would have terrible nightmares and rages. A young man I was engaged to would do two tours , and came back someone I didn't know. I'm tired of war.

they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more Isaiah 2 :3-4

Caylee and her great-grandpa are together now and I'm sure he's taking good care of her. :anguish::anguish:

I couldn't watch the video 'til now and it makes me so sad and really mad again.:mad::stormingmad:

Look how she loved her great-grandpa. :blowkiss::anguish::anguish:

Time for me to step away from WS for a little. :(

----------
Awwww I didnt know grandpa passed away. He finally has peace from all this mess.. ((hugs for Caylee)).:loveyou:

Oh WOW! I didn't know that! I knew she looked familiar!!

85 today here in sunny California! Just heard about the fires down south in L.A.... :scared:

Doing better on my cane now! But the therapist wants me to take "more" easy and not walk around too much, as I complained that my hip hurt in the last session. So Huz will be still getting stuff for me, if I don't have to get up from chair! LOL!

Do you have a link to the Scheneker case??

Hope everyone is doing good!

:wave:

That sound yummy Nore, I love cream of broccoli soup, and I think yours would be up there with it..

Do you remember mellorine? Grandma Cora and Uncle Lee had a bowl of vanilla every night. He would go to bed after the news and Cora stayed up to watch wrestling, Gorgeous George was her favorite. Uncle Lee watched The Guiding Light and Search For Tomorrow in the afternoons. She hated soap operas and he hated wrestling.

I remember my mother ironing and watching December Bride when I was about three years old. We lived in a small upstairs apartment that was part of an old house.

My Uncle Benny took my sisters and I to see where we had lived around Norman, Oklahoma City and Moore, and this one was the first he showed us. It had been bought back by the City of Norman and is one of the homes on the National Register of Historical homes in Oklahoma. It is the Moore-Lindsay house and is now a historical museum.

----------
I just wrote and the whoe page disappeared!!! hppens too often.:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads