Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope jodi is extra haunted by what she did today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, all. Feeling a bit better today. I saved an injured squirrel (took him to a rehab/rescuer). Now. I need a nap, zzzzz

Hi, all. Feeling a bit better today. I saved an injured squirrel (took him to a rehab/rescuer). Now. I need a nap, zzzzz

Glad you are feeling better....and :tyou: for being a squirrel savior :loveyou::loveyou:

My Mom thinks I am :nuts: (pun intended) because I love feeding and watching the squirrels in our yard. They are just so fun to watch and make me smile (she says they are "rats with bushy tails" :giggle: ).

Glad you are feeling better....and :tyou: for being a squirrel savior :loveyou::loveyou:

My Mom thinks I am :nuts: (pun intended) because I love feeding and watching the squirrels in our yard. They are just so fun to watch and make me smile (she says they are "rats with bushy tails" :giggle: ).

We love our wildlife here! My youngest cat looked like a rat with a bald tail for months, until she finally grew up. Thus, her name is Maus.

I hope your grandson does well. I didn't realize he was having problems.
Do you sleep alot ? I alternate, either I am able to sleep alot, or, I have severe insomnia. It makes me crazy.

Yes, I've been more or less lurking, as there hasn't been much going on. Have spent some time on other threads, unfortunately now they are more or less dead, or so it seems.

I know what you mean when you say you need a baby just for you, I still have empty nest syndrome and my son is approaching 30, lol. :facepalm:

I agree that Travis didn't know she was coming. I think she snuck up on him, and he did not suspect it at all. She's a snake, that's what snakes do.
And, maybe she does relive it, in her mind. The thing is, she's not "normal", she's a true psycho, imo.

Have you ever seen this movie ? I don't know why, but I was thinking of it as I couldn't sleep. It's the sweetest movie, just beautiful, I especially love this music. If I recall correctly, it was filmed around Waxahachie Texas. :seeya:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EgJxPbS9ds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAdn7ZSzVWw

Thank you, I needed that.

If you haven't seen this film you have to see the first to understand the end. It was filmed in Waxahachie and is so much like small town Baptist Texas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=i_4eoSPYL_M

Places In the Heart Final Scene - YouTube

I go between no or too much sleep, also. And when I do sleep it's only about ninety minutes at a time, then trying to go back to sleep and waking up again. Some nights the tossing and turning it wears you out.

My grandson has Aspergers. He is "high functioning", and has what we call some quirks. He doesn't like being around a lot of people, and always tells me to tell family at a dinner that he loves them, but he just can't stand being around them. They know what he means and understands. His hugs (when he want to give or receive one) are awkward. My sister calls him scary smart. I tell him and his best friend that they're going to start wwIII because they are learning Russian and speak it when they go anywhere with me.

He doesn't like his back to a room, and sits by a wall in theaters and other places he doesn't feel safe in. Last week he went with me to pick up a car seat from Babies r Us, and the moment we walked through the door he told me that he wanted to leave, that he was uncomfortable in that store. I don't know what sat it apart from others, but he wanted out of there as fast as we could.

He took my dh silk boxers away from him when he was seven months old. He rubs them between his finger and thumb and it calms him. The fishies were the first, and then to his leaping lizards, when they wore out to the last tiny piece. I can tell when he is getting unsettled. He paces the house. Back and forth to his room holding his boxers. He is not physically violent. He just a real jerk at times. LOL Kinda like Sheldon Cooper

I've sat still through two minutes several times before, thinking of the terror Travis must of felt as he ran from her.

She told ALV that the male ninja stood at the end of the bathroom hall, by the carpet. The same place where she slit his throat. Just as she told her that she retrieved the knife from the nightstand by the bed. If Jodi took the gun from her grandfather's, I think she took a hunting knife also. Why take the time to put the knife back? She said she was in a freaking fog with blood all over her hands (or not) according to which story she told each person.

I have done some exercises, one you gave me. I think it helps! At least the leg isn't as bad. I will find out more when I lay down. We have the lady from Ireland coming next Saturday. She will be in Pittsburgh a week. I'm in a pickle everyone!! I put my genealogy papers up and I cant find them.:floorlaugh: I cant do much cleaning. I am like the rest of you.Someone comes and I think the whole house should be renovated. Of course Amy wont do it, but she helps a lot. Only normal things:floorlaugh:.. I have thought of Travis all day today. God Bless his soul. I doubt it bothered her at all. the wicked Law wont remove DP.. she is angry.
I could never believe all the things nasty she said about Travis. SHE was teaching him and he was no doubt like a kid with a new toy. What single guy wouldn't be? She kept taking it farther and farther. I wish I could live long enough to see her croak!:drumroll: Goodnight all.:seeya:

I have done some exercises, one you gave me. I think it helps! At least the leg isn't as bad. I will find out more when I lay down. We have the lady from Ireland coming next Saturday. She will be in Pittsburgh a week. I'm in a pickle everyone!! I put my genealogy papers up and I cant find them.:floorlaugh: I cant do much cleaning. I am like the rest of you.Someone comes and I think the whole house should be renovated. Of course Amy wont do it, but she helps a lot. Only normal things:floorlaugh:.. I have thought of Travis all day today. God Bless his soul. I doubt it bothered her at all. the wicked Law wont remove DP.. she is angry.
I could never believe all the things nasty she said about Travis. SHE was teaching him and he was no doubt like a kid with a new toy. What single guy wouldn't be? She kept taking it farther and farther. I wish I could live long enough to see her croak!:drumroll: Goodnight all.:seeya:

That is what I can't get over in the sexday photos. Travis wanted to do *advertiser censored* photos and they are so amateur. She also wasn't tied to the bed in them,. If that was the purpose then why none of her with the "nooses"? and having Travis "pose" because he was in good shape? No she thinks everyone will buy her lies,probably much like her parents did.

Then you have the photos of Jodi in the man's blue shirt laying on the floor being much more professional shots. It's hard to reconcile the two. If she had that experience why the crude crappy ones that day? In the more "professional" ones you can see a man with dark hair in a room behind her in the mirror on the door. I don't think it's Travis. I wonder who he is and was Jodi selling soft *advertiser censored* photos?

Nore, I hope you find you gen papers. I've misplaced mine several times, and that's not counting the two times my hard drives crashed and I've had to start over. yes, I know I should back files up, but I didn't. Are you doing Ancestry, or Rootsweb, Genforum or Cindi's List? I had so many sites that I can't remember or find online anymore. One was just for American Indians, I am a very small part Muscogee (Creek) from my mothers maternal side of her family from when they settled in Indian Territory in the eighteen hundreds. I favor the Irish of my fathers maternal side of the family. That is where I got my red hair from, not the milkman!! Enjoy your company,let them talk about you when their gone, at least you will have some nice memories of your visit. Don't let a messy house ruin your time with them.

Glad to hear the exercises are working!! I know they sure help my back and pain in my hip-butt!! :loveyou:

Not much going on here.... did I mention I got a Juror Summons??? Getting so old I don't remember! :floorlaugh: I have to call in :phone: first next Friday and see if I have to go in. I sure HOPE SO!! Have never served on jury before and I think it would be an interesting experience, if I get on!

Hope you ALL have a wonderful day!! Another sunny :sunshine: day here!!

:wave:

Hi ILike, thanks for the kind words. I cant believe I lost those papers. There is a lot of work in them. You know how hard it is to find something! I use any site I find.LOL. On top of it my cousin and I opened a can of worms! Found out what our real last name is, different relatives etc..quite a shock but interesting. Also found we are part Welsh which we didnt know.Of course I am so old most involved are dead already.
......This will be an experience. Someone I never met. She was involved in writing a book on English~Irish men serving in Canadian Army. I sent my info from Canadian Army to her. My house is ok except for rooms needing paint, or walls washed. I did this all in one day at one time, no more. That hurts when you want to do something and you cant! ..Now I am off to find the Hulsey trial. Juan will get this one also. I wish there were some way miss priss could be moved up! :seeya:

When will they stop trying to take DP off the table?? Not going to happen! I can't wait for this whole thing to be over - whatever the outcome, CMJA will be a goner, and Travis can finally Rest In Peace.

http://popfix.net/no-more-legal-tri...encing-for-brutal-murder-of-travis-alexander/

Travis Alexander is dead so IMO, he is already RIP. If JA is given the DP, I am not so sure she will be executed. I am pretty sure there will be an appeal and god only knows how that will play out. What do you all think of this from AZ Central?

http://www.azcentral.com/news/arizona/articles/20140203women-face-rare-penalty.html

Thank you, I needed that.

If you haven't seen this film you have to see the first to understand the end. It was filmed in Waxahachie and is so much like small town Baptist Texas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=i_4eoSPYL_M

Places In the Heart Final Scene - YouTube

I go between no or too much sleep, also. And when I do sleep it's only about ninety minutes at a time, then trying to go back to sleep and waking up again. Some nights the tossing and turning it wears you out.

My grandson has Aspergers. He is "high functioning", and has what we call some quirks. He doesn't like being around a lot of people, and always tells me to tell family at a dinner that he loves them, but he just can't stand being around them. They know what he means and understands. His hugs (when he want to give or receive one) are awkward. My sister calls him scary smart. I tell him and his best friend that they're going to start wwIII because they are learning Russian and speak it when they go anywhere with me.

He doesn't like his back to a room, and sits by a wall in theaters and other places he doesn't feel safe in. Last week he went with me to pick up a car seat from Babies r Us, and the moment we walked through the door he told me that he wanted to leave, that he was uncomfortable in that store. I don't know what sat it apart from others, but he wanted out of there as fast as we could.

He took my dh silk boxers away from him when he was seven months old. He rubs them between his finger and thumb and it calms him. The fishies were the first, and then to his leaping lizards, when they wore out to the last tiny piece. I can tell when he is getting unsettled. He paces the house. Back and forth to his room holding his boxers. He is not physically violent. He just a real jerk at times. LOL Kinda like Sheldon Cooper

I've sat still through two minutes several times before, thinking of the terror Travis must of felt as he ran from her.

She told ALV that the male ninja stood at the end of the bathroom hall, by the carpet. The same place where she slit his throat. Just as she told her that she retrieved the knife from the nightstand by the bed. If Jodi took the gun from her grandfather's, I think she took a hunting knife also. Why take the time to put the knife back? She said she was in a freaking fog with blood all over her hands (or not) according to which story she told each person.

Omg, I love that, Places In The Heart. It's another hauntingly yet beautiful movie. :)

OT. Just one more comment, these missing persons cases are just horrifying. How do people just "disappear" into thin air ? It's the endless mystery, and kind of creeping me out. :scared:

OT. Just one more comment, these missing persons cases are just horrifying. How do people just "disappear" into thin air ? It's the endless mystery, and kind of creeping me out. :scared:

:ufo:

Creeps me out too.

Travis Alexander is dead so IMO, he is already RIP. If JA is given the DP, I am not so sure she will be executed. I am pretty sure there will be an appeal and god only knows how that will play out. What do you all think of this from AZ Central?

http://www.azcentral.com/news/arizona/articles/20140203women-face-rare-penalty.html

I don't think she will get DP. Just gives her additional opportunity to trash Travis. Just send her to prison--and throw away the key. :jail:

Haven't seen YESorNO here for 2 days... did she say she was going to be gone - cause I don't "see" anything??!!

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member