SIDEBAR #24- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, if only that would work hmmm Spell?

I meant I know some members have traded numbers in the event someone stops showing up for a long period (after the worry of PrincessSezMe being gone for so long and then having found out she had passed :( ).
Kind of like an "are you ok" phone tree, KWIM?

I've been pushing for everyone to have a phone buddy so if you don't have one find one! There are a couple of us that volunteer including Kensie and myself.

:loveyou:

I'd like to say this surprises me, but it really doesn't. I hope this isn't true - it makes me sick to think about the CM "taking meetings" and thinking she's a celebrity. I'll be the first to say it, if this does actually happen - boycott it is! Yelch!

'Jodi Arias ‘Hellbent On Telling The Truth’ — Production Company Has Exclusive Rights To Her Life Story, Feature Film Expected'
http://popfix.net/jodi-arias-hellbe...ghts-to-her-life-story-feature-film-expected/

ETA: Did NOT see this little gem the first go-round: '“I’m reaching out to Angelina Jolie. And depending on if she’d be willing to do it, would market what caliber the film is, if it ends up in the box office,” he said.' -- Is that a joke! Good luck with that - Ha!

I'd like to say this surprises me, but it really doesn't. I hope this isn't true - it makes me sick to think about the CM "taking meetings" and thinking she's a celebrity. I'll be the first to say it, if this does actually happen - boycott it is! Yelch!

'Jodi Arias ‘Hellbent On Telling The Truth’ — Production Company Has Exclusive Rights To Her Life Story, Feature Film Expected'
http://popfix.net/jodi-arias-hellbe...ghts-to-her-life-story-feature-film-expected/

ETA: Did NOT see this little gem the first go-round: '“I’m reaching out to Angelina Jolie. And depending on if she’d be willing to do it, would market what caliber the film is, if it ends up in the box office,” he said.' -- Is that a joke! Good luck with that - Ha!

The last part omg hahah

Totally delusional,i highly doubt angelina jolie is going to be a part of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll check in with her tomorrow. :)

Don't worry so much as this is normal for her with the bandwidth and her son using the computer, too. But I'll get in touch to see what's up!

:tyou: Daisymae

:steamed:
Hope Jolie tells her to shove it where the sun don't shine, that her story is a blip in our world and no one wants to hear it anymore.
What I REALLY hope she tells her involves the *F* word though.

She's never going to stop trying to torment the Alexander family and she's never going to stop trying to obliterate T's memory. There needs to be a law like Son of Sam, one that strips murderers of the right to ever talk about their crime or victims, even when no money is involved.

Felons can have their voting rights taken away. Why in the world are convicted dp eligible murderers allowed to continued victimizing others?

-----
Hi, isn't she a real trip? Who the he(( cares about her life? We know enough. Just hope they put her away soon. She doesn't need money. She's not going anywhere! She thinks she is something. She is. I cant say what or I'd be banned.:lol: she is P.O.'d because no video. She may well get LWOP. in which case she doesn't need money for appeals. I cant stand her &@!)^%$ face!! :loveyou:

:steamed:
Hope Jolie tells her to shove it where the sun don't shine, that her story is a blip in our world and no one wants to hear it anymore.
What I REALLY hope she tells her involves the *F* word though.

------
Hi! It sure will fit.:floorlaugh:

She's never going to stop trying to torment the Alexander family and she's never going to stop trying to obliterate T's memory. There needs to be a law like Son of Sam, one that strips murderers of the right to ever talk about their crime or victims, even when no money is involved.

Felons can have their voting rights taken away. Why in the world are convicted dp eligible murderers allowed to continued victimizing others?

:goodpost: :clap:

---------
Hi, Tricia might have a number..:seeya:

Daisymae said she would try to ring her today.

(But the nerve of that operator! She said she had no clue who I was talking about, not even after I said she usually resides at Websleuths Lane. Harumph! :sos::uthere:

Daisymae said she would try to ring her today.

(But the nerve of that operator! She said she had no clue who I was talking about, not even after I said she usually resides at Websleuths Lane. Harumph! :sos::uthere:

LOL Spellbound! :giggle:

I know. No one has my number, should I blurt it out here? (734) 6..... uhhh, oh wait. That's my old number.

My son once sent me a letter addressed to "Mom" and. I got it. Maybe I can snail mail to "YESorNO". Hmmmm.....I don't even know where she lives. This is not good. Yes, we need a phone tree.

We were shopping at Tom Thumb once, and while the cashier was chatting with us, dh signed the check Tom Thumb, and our bank paid it.

Dh also signs notes to me with his name; like I wouldn't know who left me a note on my pillow, inside the fridge, taped to the bathroom mirror.

We were shopping at Tom Thumb once, and while the cashier was chatting with us, dh signed the check Tom Thumb, and our bank paid it.

Dh also signs notes to me with his name; like I wouldn't know who left me a note on my pillow, inside the fridge, taped to the bathroom mirror.

That is too cute ILike!

:dance::dance::cheer:Attention Sidebar residents:

YesOrNo is alive and well, having bandwidth issues and will return as soon as the numbers drop! She sends love to all of you. :loveyou:

YesOrNo is alive and well, having bandwidth issues and will return as soon as the numbers drop! She sends love to all of you. :loveyou:

:tyou: kindly DaisyMae!
Now we don't have to wonder and worry :)

(She needs a new ISP though :facepalm:)

Whew! Now I can quit worrying. I told that operator she was there!

HI YESorNO :loveyou: We miss you.

Collection pot for Y/N's new ISP will be ready shortly. Better yet, we can just run a new wire from the neighbor's house to hers and giver her lightening speed digital! I know lots of cable guys around here who might contribute the hookups and extra line. I volunteer to even bury the wire in the ground so the neighbors won't know what happened.

Lala lala la laaaa ....

:loveyou:

Call off the Dogs! Sound the sirens! YES/NO has been found!! :floorlaugh:
seriously I'm glad someone was able to phone her. She could be off for a while.

:fireworks::fireworks2::fireworks2::Banana2::Banana2::Banane06::Banane45::Banane43::Banane57::Banane23::grouphug:

You are so funny, Nore! And everyone else too!

How's your leg pain and do you have a phone buddy? :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member