SIDEBAR #24- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The test was developed over five years by a team led by Dr. Douglas W. Scharre, a neurologist at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. Known as the Self-Administered Gerocognitive Examination, or SAGE, the four-page test can be completed in about 10 to 15 minutes by patients at home, or while in the waiting room at the doctor’s office. The test, downloadable free on the medical center’s website, is now used at doctors’ offices nationally...."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/20/y...rly-detection-of-alzheimers-disease.html?_r=1

Study: Self-Administered Test Helps Spot Early Alzheimer's - YouTube

Think I'm going to try this test.
--------------------
When The Mind Says Goodbye - YouTube

Evening daisy. :seeya:
Seems like we have been missing each other on the thread. :floorlaugh:

I'm still doing my Spring cleaning and it is exhausting.
The only good thing is that the weather has been beautiful for the past couple of days- 80's during the day, with cool breezes, and 40's at night (good sleeping weather). It's great cleaning with all the windows open.

:seeya:

It's unbearably hot down here. :( Cut 1/2 of the yard and thought it was my time to go. :floorlaugh: Am now cool after a shower!

Oh, love the new roomie. He's an ex cop so I had to flush all my pot and stuff. :loveyou:

:blushing1:

:eek:ddsmiley:

JUST KIDDING!

It's unbearably hot down here. :( Cut 1/2 of the yard and thought it was my time to go. :floorlaugh: Am now cool after a shower!

Oh, love the new roomie. He's an ex cop so I had to flush all my pot and stuff. :loveyou:

:blushing1:

:eek:ddsmiley:

JUST KIDDING!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Good grief ... Hope Solo was arrested for assaulting her sister and nephew during a party at her house in Seattle.

If you don't know who she is, Hope is on the US soccer team, is one of the best goal keepers in the world and a 2 time Olympic gold winner. She is being held without bail until court on Monday.

Good grief ... Hope Solo was arrested for assaulting her sister and nephew during a party at her house in Seattle.

If you don't know who she is, Hope is on the US soccer team, is one of the best goal keepers in the world and a 2 time Olympic gold winner. She is being held without bail until court on Monday.

:facepalm:
Well that sucks, kind of admired her.

Im not able to carry over links but Spirit in the Sky and My green Tambourine are good ones.

Well, all 3 are Quentin Tarantino Movies.

The Mr. Colors are all from Reservoir Dogs
Vincent Vega and company from Pulp Fiction
And Micky and Mallory are the Natural Born Killers

So the songs are all from QT's movies.
The 3rd set of songs was easier, an I will be honest and say when you posted the first set I did not listen to the 3rd song :blush:

If I would have I would have known, as I loved the music from Natural Born Killers sooooooooo much!
Sweet Jane is one of my very favorites, and the Leonard Cohen is great too.

Whom do these have in common

Little Miss Sunshine, 50 First Dates, Evan Almighty

Dean Norris was in all 3!!

AKA Breaking Bads Hank Schrader :loveyou:

ustv-breaking-bad-17.jpg

ETA- I miss Breaking Bad :tantrum:
Yes, I know Better Call Saul is coming... It will be good, but not the same :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online