SIDEBAR #25- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to apologize for my childish rant about my father, I rarely ever even talk about him as I really dislike negativity and would rather live life focusing on the positives, of which I have been blessed with more than I probably deserve. I'm not sure what came over me, for some reason I guess I needed to vent, maybe I was just having a bad day. I do generally avoid burdening others with negative, historical events, because it really is historical and really is totally irrelevant now. I know that it's best to move forward and look upward, and to choose forgiveness, grace and gratitude. Thank you all for being patient with me. :loveyou:

hug.gif

:blowkiss:

I want to apologize for my childish rant about my father, I rarely ever even talk about him as I really dislike negativity and would rather live life focusing on the positives, of which I have been blessed with more than I probably deserve. I'm not sure what came over me, for some reason I guess I needed to vent, maybe I was just having a bad day. I do generally avoid burdening others with negative, historical events, because it really is historical and really is totally irrelevant now. I know that it's best to move forward and look upward, and to choose forgiveness, grace and gratitude. Thank you all for being patient with me. :loveyou:

Neesaki, there's no need for an apology. Speaking for myself, I like to see all sides of my friends here as it forms closer friendships and is nice getting to know each other. Thank you for sharing with us. :)

I posted this on the breaking news thread, and decided to post it for my sidebar friends here as well. It's so bad that Dr. Laura recommends renting an RV for our travels rather than flying on the commercial airlines. What is our country coming to ? :scared:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...ithout-Verifiable-ID-Says-Border-Patrol-Union

EXCLUSIVE: TSA ALLOWING ILLEGALS TO FLY WITHOUT VERIFIABLE ID, SAYS BORDER PATROL UNION
[QUOTE]Illegal aliens are being allowed to fly on commercial airliners without valid identification, according to the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC). “The aliens who are getting released on their own recognizance are being allowed to board and travel commercial airliners by simply showing their Notice to Appear forms,” NBPC’s Local 2455 Spokesman, Hector Garza, told Breitbart Texas.[/QUOTE]

“Not only are we releasing unknown illegal aliens onto American streets, but we are allowing them to travel commercially using paperwork that could easily be reproduced or manipulated on any home computer. The Notice to Appear form has no photo, anyone can make one and manipulate one. They do not have any security features, no watermark, nothing. They are simply printed on standard copy paper based on the information the illegal alien says is the truth.”

This is the answer about who wrote the "amicus brief":

More madness surrounds Jodi Arias. Will it ever end?

http://www.courtchatter.com/2014/07/more-madness-surrounds-jodi-arias-will.html?spref=tw

Next court date is 7/30- Trial set to begin on 9/8.
-------------

Just FYI:

missy's art work
palette.gif
and mitigating factors?
scratchchin.gif

"100% of the proceeds from the sale of her colored-pencils drawing of the "pinwheel" drwaing (going for $1,800
moneyrain.gif
) will be donated in Travis' name to a reputable non-profit organization that helps children"

and then she says, which doesn't make too much sense, since she said "100%":

"The organization and the exact amount donated will be will be disclosed after the sale"
(unless she is going to sell more of her drawings and add those sales to donate?)

So, here is one of her new mitigating thingys, IMO: selling her art and donating in Travis' name (isn't she wonderful! Everyone- just forget that she murdered Travis- look how charitable she is now and look at all the good she is doing -Pfttt and Pfttt again, I say to that!).

(There's also another blog entry about "hypocrisy" and a postcard on this site- just FYI-laughable, IMO)

http://**************/product/jodi-...al-colored-pencil-on-acid-free-archive-paper/
-----------------------------------

Jen @ The trial Diaries interviewed someone about yesterday's court doings, I guess :

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 13h
I did an interview today it's on in a few minutes! http://3tvphoenix.mlnwap.com/webview.html#!/100349 … #jodiarias

(I can't watch it because of the bandwidth- which is getting high, again- got the message from my gestopo internet provider- so have to curb our internet usage-BAH).
-----------------------------------------

And just look at this little goody about another deranged "wonder" we have here in the USA:

"EXCLUSIVE: 'Daddy, I'm getting married to Charles Manson!': Father relives moment his daughter, 26, revealed she was marrying the infamous killer, 79, and how - incredibly - he has come to accept it
wedding.gif

"... It is eight months since Charles Manson’s 26-year-old girlfriend announced her intention to marry the 79-year-old convict...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nfamous-killer-incredibly-come-accept-it.html

What a world we live in. :sigh:

And what about those locks for love she's seem to of forgotten about. I wonder how the holdouts in the jury feel when they hear and see that Jodi is still a liar and lied to their faces, again.

Remember the story about the woman and the snake?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ULx9k2QkL94

I haven't been around for awhile due to work...Wow does this place look different! :Banane01:

:seeya: Janx, we got quite the remodel in your absence, eh? Nice to see you again. :)

:seeya: Janx, we got quite the remodel in your absence, eh? Nice to see you again. :)

Nice to see you, too, GeeVee! I've been all over info on this trial again today. I think the Sept. 8 trial date might actually stick this time.JSS has had enough.

Yes, I think we can safely assume the ill will between the prisoner and Nurmi turned poisonous this summer. The June 20 hearing incinerated and now the judge is inquiring whether Arias is prepared to represent herself. Any attorney can absorb only so many requests to drop into a bottomless well. It is the convicted murderer who is pushing the severance, however. We know how her previous attempt to play lawyer self-destructed, so surely she knows not to assume the role again. This may then be a stall, a hope she can insert a new attorney and educate that unfortunate to her liking. Maybe we can take heart from Judge Stephens' declaration that there will be no more delays. That is good in & of itself but also means the prisoner did not get what she wanted.

Nice to see you, too, GeeVee! I've been all over info on this trial again today. I think the Sept. 8 trial date might actually stick this time.JSS has had enough.

I sure hope the date sticks too, I'm beginning to lose my memory of the finer details. lol As we get closer I hope the reporters who plan to attend daily and tweet will mention it so I can start collecting their twitter account links, never the best way to watch a trial but we'll do the best we can.

Yes, I think we can safely assume the ill will between the prisoner and Nurmi turned poisonous this summer. The June 20 hearing incinerated and now the judge is inquiring whether Arias is prepared to represent herself. Any attorney can absorb only so many requests to drop into a bottomless well. It is the convicted murderer who is pushing the severance, however. We know how her previous attempt to play lawyer self-destructed, so surely she knows not to assume the role again. This may then be a stall, a hope she can insert a new attorney and educate that unfortunate to her liking. Maybe we can take heart from Judge Stephens' declaration that there will be no more delays. That is good in & of itself but also means the prisoner did not get what she wanted.

Hiya Tuba. The only benefit I think she could possibly gain, besides a delay, is to win a new trial via appeal for ineffectual counsel (that the situation was so dire she would represent herself rather than leave her fate to those unable to properly defend her case). I sincerely doubt she could prevail in such an appeal but we know how her mind works and her determination to have her way regardless of the destruction it causes.

Is it certain that she wants to act as her own attorney? Could she have been referencing her allocution? I mention this only because of some speculation I saw on FB. In any event, I think that the judge is serious this time; she's scheduled not only a trial start date but also a "criminal/complex case" conference, which I assume is a status conference, near the end of this month.

I sure hope the date sticks too, I'm beginning to lose my memory of the finer details. lol As we get closer I hope the reporters who plan to attend daily and tweet will mention it so I can start collecting their twitter account links, never the best way to watch a trial but we'll do the best we can.

No doubt! I don't care much about instant gratification in this trial and started watching it on YouTube long after it was underway--I don't watch the cable infotainment channels, and honestly, just watching the trial with no speculation or interpretation was the best way to see it. I agree about the twitter feeds though and would like to know how the trial is going in general.

Do you remember WS around a year ago at this time? JSS wanted the trial to continue in September then, too. She has been so lenient, but it seems as if she has now reached a firm decision for a trial date, even noted as FIRM on the Maricopa County site.

Hiya Tuba. The only benefit I think she could possibly gain, besides a delay, is to win a new trial via appeal for ineffectual counsel (that the situation was so dire she would represent herself rather than leave her fate to those unable to properly defend her case). I sincerely doubt she could prevail in such an appeal but we know how her mind works and her determination to have her way regardless of the destruction it causes.

I agree, geevee. There's no way she could prevail in such an appeal, thanks in large part to the judge.

Hi everyone. I have been peeping in all year to see what is going on.
What the heck is all this? This is some of the craziest stuff I have ever read. I am really not understanding it.
Thanks for keeping us lurkers updated. Any other information you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Have a great evening!

HI Janx and Tuba. She cannot get it through her thick skull she is not the boss anymore.
She has to do as told. I also think she is trying for a delay..If she gets it, I quit:gaah:

No Suprise Here: Jodi Arias Prepping to Defend Herself in Upcoming Trial

"...Big shocker, I think not. Jodi Arias’ ego demands that she do this. She is, after all, in her view, the smartest person in the room. Smarter than all of those people who studied the law and graduated law school and successfully practiced law for years. Smarter than Juan Martinez, her would-be opponent, who has practiced law for maybe longer than she has been alive...."

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/no-s...prepping-to-defend-herself-in-upcoming-trial/

:judge:

I got the irrigation going last weekend! :loveyou: I had some previously but was too clueless to install it properly...get this...at one point, I was trying to hold irrigation parts together with zip ties because I didn't know to put a pressure regulator on the spigots outside! So parts kept popping off--usually the little feeder hoses.

I'm into gardening for hummingbirds and added a substantial area last year (plus a desert willow, butterfly bush, and trumpet vine), but I work a lot and don't have time to water all that I have planted. I moved into this house nine years ago and have been planting for the h'birds here since then. Those little bubblers and microsprinks go off in the wee hours as I snooze, and I only have to water a few baskets and a couple of pots by hand now!

Growin' fleurs in the desert isn't easy, and it's not a good idea to waste water around here, so the system now is almost perfect. I have a few more minor adjustments to make in front. I'd love to be able to post some pics but would have to upload them to Photobucket first.

Was that a tangent? Sorry...:facepalm:

BBM. I've been having the same problem! In fact, sometime in May, around the anniversary of the guilty verdict, I started reading over the threads from the beginning (not all of them, but many of the ones while the trial was in session). For example, I'd completely forgotten about the morning spent trying to figure out what could be seen in the reflection of Travis' eyes in the photograph in the shower. When people say you can't make this *hit up, they ain't kidding.

The problem, of course, is now I've got my appetite whetted for the retrial -- and then found out we won't get to see it live. :gaah:

(((Neesaki))) sometimes we all need to say something~good/bad/happy/sad/historical it's who we are and how we can relate to others. With your life experience you can offer something others may not. XOXO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hunter2_1