SIDEBAR #26- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if this is the two guys on the cam, where's Autumn?

Well, now I truly am laughing out loud - at myself! I too have been watching the wrong giraffe for hours. I think I will just wait for the birth video on YouTube, dang it.

It looks like Mama is back in the barn, saw a handler rearranging them with the doors. Boy, that really gave you an idea just how tall these animals are, she looked munchkin-size.

Just curious...are you getting this on the WS Forums page only? Or do you get the red warning on other WS pages?

For me it was always just the Websleuths Forums page, and nowhere else in WS or any web page I visited. Makes me wonder if a virus lurks on the main forums page...

ETA: I don't use McAfee and I had the same thing happen.

Only on WS forum pages.

My browser is Google Chrome and my OS is Windows 7. I'll keep watching so I can provide more details.

Reviewing those two interviews helps. She is really a bad piece of trace art and that hit me so hard in the Ryan Owens Nightline video. Remember when she confronts him, "I didn't know you were such a hater!"? Put together with all of the notorious interactions she's had with everyone, I realised if you don't give her the feedback she has programmed you to with lies, demands, commands and manipulations, you are the enemy. You deserve any punishment she has the right to deal you. You are a hater. I wholeheartedly agree with the many Sleuths who know in their bones she would kill again if free. She went right to my solar plexus and I recoiled and shuddered. I had seen into the matrix of a psychopath and it gave me the holy horrors. She is Narcissus, gazing into the pool for her own reflection. If she doesn't see herself, looking back, she has failed to impose her will and her person upon you; you dare to possess and express an individuality that is not hers and you are a threat. Never have I struck up against such egoism in my life. I knew she was a force that would kill but I peered into all of her motivations in that moment and the weight and exactitude of her demands on other human beings was terrifying. Mainly, I was scrutinizing the interviews for those tell tale cues of false statements. I took away a profound lesson that will be ready in waiting every time I listen to her or look at her or read her words.

I truly believe this also Tuba . As much as I dislike CA I still don't get the same vibe from her as I do JA. I am sure she would kill again.MOO

If this has already been discussed, I apologize. I read somewhere that the killer has hired a PI to prove her innocence. Excuse me killer, you have already been proven guilty.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/08/jodi-arias-defending-herself-at-murder-trial/

Afternoon Kensie, everyone. :seeya:

We haven't discussed this at all! :eek:

If this is true, there's something loose in her brain if she thinks this retrial of the penalty phase is a whole new trial and she can
bring in any new evidence. :notgood:

She's delusional, IMO.
16tons.gif

How's Autumn doing?

If this has already been discussed, I apologize. I read somewhere that the killer has hired a PI to prove her innocence. Excuse me killer, you have already been proven guilty.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/08/jodi-arias-defending-herself-at-murder-trial/

She can do that for purposes of appealing the guilty verdict but unfortunately for her there is no evidence of her innocence. So no way to prove it. If she tries to bring someone like this into this penalty phase I hope JSS nips it in the bud.

With my crippled p.c. functions, I cannot read the page at Radar Online, even when I go there by web search. I see her photo and the headline and then the page goes white. Could you give a capsule of what the article says? I do know she has an investigator now. What a joke.

Afternoon Kensie, everyone. :seeya:

We haven't discussed this at all! :eek:

If this is true, there's something loose in her brain if she thinks this retrial of the penalty phase is a whole new trial and she can
bring in any new evidence. :notgood:

She's delusional, IMO.
16tons.gif

How's Autumn doing?

Well, the article suggests that the PI is searching for someone to prove that Travis abused her, or Travis was violent/abusive. If a PI found something, I suppose she could use that as "mitigation"? I don't know, it's hard to figure out where she's going with some of this stuff.

You're right, though, she is delusional. I think her contention is that Nurmi didn't try hard enough to find evidence or witnesses, which is just laughable. No matter how much he dislikes her, it would be a big feather in his cap if he'd gotten her freed. He'd have tons of clients and be on TV like Baez.

She doesn't have a clue how trials actually work. She's thinking there's going to be a Perry Mason moment.

This may be off topic but I don't know where to put this. GUS SEARCY. I have a theory that when travis booted her that final time and she knew she had to move back to Yreka, I think she decided then on a revenge of sorts. I think she planned to record sex calls with Travis to essentially hold over him. THATS why she stopped on the way up to california to meet Gus Searcy to get that " helio" (sp?) phone. She claims she needed a phone cuz she lost hers or some crap. I think that Helio phone had capabilities to record conversations that her regular phone couldn't do. I think THIS was the info Gus called the prosecutor abt right after the murders because I think Gus knew damn well what jodi was going to do with that phone he gave her. He was infatuated w her attention and I think he was complicit with this phone recording he knew she was going to do. I think jodi knew about Mimi. Knew that this one ( Mimi) was or could be " the one" to be travis bride. I think initially she was going to record stuff to then blackmail Travis with saying " I'm going to let Mimi hear this". Remember there was some talk in the very last txts btwn jodi and travis where an attorney was mentioned? And travis sd uve hurt me like never before? I think Travis told jodi he was going to get an attorney for illegally wiretapping him or blackmail or some crime travis was trying to get her nailed for over those recordings that I believe jodi confronted him about. I wouldn't be surprised if she revealed this to Travis that she had sex recordings so he would change the plan from taking Mimi to cancun and take her. It blew up in her face when he threatened legal action and then her murderous plan took place. I also theorize the ONLY reason he agreed to see her Jun 2 or whatever day she came down was because she sd she was bringing the phone with the recordings or something to that affect. AnywAy, back to Gus, after he learned of Travis murder, he got nervous of accessory charges and remember he told someone that he had info that the prosecution might want ( or something along those lines don't quote me on that). Remember how he got irritated that juan or prosecutors office wouldn't call him back? I think that's when he decided " then screw you, I'm gonna play for the other side ( defense)" anyway these are just my random thoughts along the wAy. Lol.

Reviewing those two interviews helps. She is really a bad piece of trace art and that hit me so hard in the Ryan Owens Nightline video. Remember when she confronts him, "I didn't know you were such a hater!"? Put together with all of the notorious interactions she's had with everyone, I realised if you don't give her the feedback she has programmed you to with lies, demands, commands and manipulations, you are the enemy. You deserve any punishment she has the right to deal you. You are a hater. I wholeheartedly agree with the many Sleuths who know in their bones she would kill again if free. She went right to my solar plexus and I recoiled and shuddered. I had seen into the matrix of a psychopath and it gave me the holy horrors. She is Narcissus, gazing into the pool for her own reflection. If she doesn't see herself, looking back, she has failed to impose her will and her person upon you; you dare to possess and express an individuality that is not hers and you are a threat. Never have I struck up against such egoism in my life. I knew she was a force that would kill but I peered into all of her motivations in that moment and the weight and exactitude of her demands on other human beings was terrifying. Mainly, I was scrutinizing the interviews for those tell tale cues of false statements. I took away a profound lesson that will be ready in waiting every time I listen to her or look at her or read her words.

BBM.

Most likely she went to Travis' home that night to ply him with sexual favors hoping to convince him to take her to Cancun. And when he did not agree to that he became 'the enemy.' And further, I believe that if Travis had not been alone when the killer got to his house she would have deemed him a traitor immediately and killed him and whoever he was with. IOW, she did not go there that night to merely slash tires. She was and is a murderous psychopath and IMO there are many people--some just casual acquaintances at best, such as media folk--who should quake in fear if she is ever released from prison.

Yes, I believe last Wednesday she struck down Nurmi escaping the circus.

It looks like Mama is back in the barn, saw a handler rearranging them with the doors. Boy, that really gave you an idea just how tall these animals are, she looked munchkin-size.

I saw a guy hosing out the barn and he looked tiny next to the doors.

So Autumn is in the barn area only and Walter and Kiko are out in the paddock? I saw two giraffes, I'm assuming Walter and Kiko under the tree by the camera in the paddock and I think Autumn is in the barn. Is the guys stall next to hers on camera, or behind the camera?

Also, if Autumn had had a girl first would she be allowed to hang out with Autumn?

With my crippled p.c. functions, I cannot read the page at Radar Online, even when I go there by web search. I see her photo and the headline and then the page goes white. Could you give a capsule of what the article says? I do know she has an investigator now. What a joke.

Snip:

After a judge ruled that Arias could represent herself, the one-time blonde has been ordering the PI to get statements from people she believes will corroborate her claim that Alexander physically abused her, The National ENQUIRER reports.

Snip:

Arias alleges she was suffering from battered women’s syndrome and snapped, stabbing Alexander a mind-blowing 29 times.

Sources tell The ENQUIRER she will pay the investigator using money she raises by selling her artwork online and cash she gathers in donations from her website.

Yes, I believe last Wednesday she struck down Nurmi escaping the circus.

I saw a guy hosing out the barn and he looked tiny next to the doors.

So Autumn is in the barn area only and Walter and Kiko are out in the paddock? I saw two giraffes, I'm assuming Walter and Kiko under the tree by the camera in the paddock and I think Autumn is in the barn. Is the guys stall next to hers on camera, or behind the camera?

Also, if Autumn had had a girl first would she be allowed to hang out with Autumn?

Probably not while she is in labor or expected to be in labor. She and Kiko were together until just recently when they were separated due to the impending birth. I think same would happen if if her first had been female. Just MOO, though.

Well, the article suggests that the PI is searching for someone to prove that Travis abused her, or Travis was violent/abusive. If a PI found something, I suppose she could use that as "mitigation"? I don't know, it's hard to figure out where she's going with some of this stuff.

You're right, though, she is delusional. I think her contention is that Nurmi didn't try hard enough to find evidence or witnesses, which is just laughable. No matter how much he dislikes her, it would be a big feather in his cap if he'd gotten her freed. He'd have tons of clients and be on TV like Baez.

She doesn't have a clue how trials actually work. She's thinking there's going to be a Perry Mason moment.

She's using this PI thing NOW because that way she can bring in new abuse evidence. Clearly there was no one in the guilt phase trial that corroborated her " claim" She can't bring back any of these people that were around her in her life at the time she dated travis that had the opportunity to testify but didn't because juan would destroy their credibility with these " newly recovered memories" so, Hodo has to skirt around this. She's such a fool and hopefully judge Stephens puts an end to this and gets this trial going fast before it starts to really snowball out of control with new motion after motion after motion. I think JSS is on the ball now with this.

I think if a PI finds people to testify to abuse by TA she might score some points with a juror or two. It seems they accept such testimony at face value because domestic abuse is such a current issue these days. However, whether anyone will agree to commit perjury in this manner remains to be seen. A PI simply saying he spoke with people who said it was true is just hearsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BexLuth0r