SIDEBAR #26- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that you bring up her intentions June 4. That was one of the questions asked in the other interview (a woman questioning her). She was asked if she wanted merely a typical interlude with Travis or premeditated his murder. Arias looked to her right in a pause before speaking. That pause before she answered is an indicator that a lie is on her lips. The eye shift to the right was considered a search for a fabrication but that indicator has been somewhat debunked in scientific studies. Since it has a long observational history, it would not be silly to give it some value anyway. She also denied the implied accusation in a calm voice with no emotion, supposed to be another lie "tell", as is her failure to supply specific details. She also monitored the questioner's reactions to her answers. That not only denotes a liar, it also fits in with her search for her own imposition coming back at her as described in the Narcissus post. But we already knew she was a habitual liar. What was interesting about this other interview was her Big Fat Lie about why she went to Travis' home June 4.

This may be off topic but I don't know where to put this. GUS SEARCY. I have a theory that when travis booted her that final time and she knew she had to move back to Yreka, I think she decided then on a revenge of sorts. I think she planned to record sex calls with Travis to essentially hold over him. THATS why she stopped on the way up to california to meet Gus Searcy to get that " helio" (sp?) phone. She claims she needed a phone cuz she lost hers or some crap. I think that Helio phone had capabilities to record conversations that her regular phone couldn't do. I think THIS was the info Gus called the prosecutor abt right after the murders because I think Gus knew damn well what jodi was going to do with that phone he gave her. He was infatuated w her attention and I think he was complicit with this phone recording he knew she was going to do. I think jodi knew about Mimi. Knew that this one ( Mimi) was or could be " the one" to be travis bride. I think initially she was going to record stuff to then blackmail Travis with saying " I'm going to let Mimi hear this". Remember there was some talk in the very last txts btwn jodi and travis where an attorney was mentioned? And travis sd uve hurt me like never before? I think Travis told jodi he was going to get an attorney for illegally wiretapping him or blackmail or some crime travis was trying to get her nailed for over those recordings that I believe jodi confronted him about. I wouldn't be surprised if she revealed this to Travis that she had sex recordings so he would change the plan from taking Mimi to cancun and take her. It blew up in her face when he threatened legal action and then her murderous plan took place. I also theorize the ONLY reason he agreed to see her Jun 2 or whatever day she came down was because she sd she was bringing the phone with the recordings or something to that affect. AnywAy, back to Gus, after he learned of Travis murder, he got nervous of accessory charges and remember he told someone that he had info that the prosecution might want ( or something along those lines don't quote me on that). Remember how he got irritated that juan or prosecutors office wouldn't call him back? I think that's when he decided " then screw you, I'm gonna play for the other side ( defense)" anyway these are just my random thoughts along the wAy. Lol.

Interesting theories, Augustgurl. It does seem to connect the Gus Searcy dots. And the attorney business too. We know the killing was planned. But was the sex planned? If so, as a tool to a) blackmail him since it was photographed, b) remind him she would be the fun one to take to Mexico, c) a last sexual gratification for herself, or d) other?

Thank you for the Radar Online & National Enquirer information, geevee! I did email Radar to let them know add sources were able to sabotage their site. Their site has to be vulnerable along with my computer still porous.

The killer is walking around on an unnamed planet. On Wednesday, Judge Stephens, in rulings & statements will reacquaint her with the reality of a penalty re-try. If only we could partake.

Thank you for the Radar Online & National Enquirer information, geevee! I did email Radar to let them know add sources were able to sabotage their site. Their site has to be vulnerable along with my computer still porous.

YW Tuba Look back a page or two, last night I linked an online adware/spyware scan [SuperAntiSpyware], it doesn't install a program into your computer, just downloads the definitions and scans for tracking cookies plus all other ad and crapware you may have gotten from that java updater (which I suspect may not be a real java update but malware cloaked to look like the updater. I haven't seen it myself but I use a browser that filters 99% of internet page ads). SAS is a very good program that roots out junk like that and easy to use, try the quick scan first then if it finds lots of stuff besides tracking cookies, when you have time run the full scan, that will take more than an hour but sometimes stuff gets buried deep. The quick scan (about 20 minutes) should find most of what is running in memory though and hopefully get you back to good internet usage. Here's the link so you don't have to hunt for it:

http://www.superantispyware.com/onlinescan.html

Will do, thank you. So tired of these intrusions & displacements.

Snip:

After a judge ruled that Arias could represent herself, the one-time blonde has been ordering the PI to get statements from people she believes will corroborate her claim that Alexander physically abused her, The National ENQUIRER reports.

Snip:

Arias alleges she was suffering from battered women’s syndrome and snapped, stabbing Alexander a mind-blowing 29 times.

Sources tell The ENQUIRER she will pay the investigator using money she raises by selling her artwork online and cash she gathers in donations from her website.

O gawd, please make her STOP!!! imo

Interesting theories, Augustgurl. It does seem to connect the Gus Searcy dots. And the attorney business too. We know the killing was planned. But was the sex planned? If so, as a tool to a) blackmail him since it was photographed, b) remind him she would be the fun one to take to Mexico, c) a last sexual gratification for herself, or d) other?

I think she wanted to be sure SHE was the last woman Travis had sex with before he left this earth. Her thought all along was, if I can't have him NOONE can.

GODSPEED TO FINAL JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS. I'm with Travis brother, once she's in her tiny permanent jail cell I want to forget she ever existed.

I think JM has to suppress major laughter whenever Jodi talks to the judge. :laughcry:

I watched the tape of the Gus Searcy interview with JVM. He said the info he had for the prosecutor was that CMJA called him 3:30am 6/5/08 & told him Travis was dead. He said noone contacted him & he could have proven it with phone records. I don't believe him either. Something about Gus creeps me out.

Yes, I believe last Wednesday she struck down Nurmi escaping the circus.

I saw a guy hosing out the barn and he looked tiny next to the doors.

So Autumn is in the barn area only and Walter and Kiko are out in the paddock? I saw two giraffes, I'm assuming Walter and Kiko under the tree by the camera in the paddock and I think Autumn is in the barn. Is the guys stall next to hers on camera, or behind the camera?

Also, if Autumn had had a girl first would she be allowed to hang out with Autumn?

Probably not while she is in labor or expected to be in labor. She and Kiko were together until just recently when they were separated due to the impending birth. I think same would happen if if her first had been female. Just MOO, though.

They keep her separated so the others don't accidentally trample the new baby. Also, should she have complications during birth, it would be very difficult to move two other mammoth giraffes out of the way quickly to get to Autumn and assist her.

I don't know how they get the giraffes to switch for outside to in or in to out-- maybe enticed with food? I just see the doors or gates open and there they come.

It is blurry, but here is a photo to help you identify Autumn by the pattern on her right side. Many people think it looks like C-H-A along her right side, from top to bottom. Like makingpictures in the clouds , yes?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 65
Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think Jodi can hire anyone that is not paid for by the state. She is indigent. If I understand it correctly someone could investigate for her pro bono, but not for pay. She would loose her free lawyers mitigating spec and experts if she pays someone. I would even think she could be charged with fraud to the court or whatever charge that would be.

May I post a link to the YouTube hummingbird vid I just posted today? I took it with an iPad and uploaded it to YouTube. I wound up messing around with the process on and off all day! I had uploaded it to FB and it was blurry and horrible; apparently, FB just doesn't have the bandwidth for a direct upload like that. But YAY! It works on YouTube!

May I post a link to the YouTube hummingbird vid I just posted today? I took it with an iPad and uploaded it to YouTube. I wound up messing around with the process on and off all day! I had uploaded it to FB and it was blurry and horrible; apparently, FB just doesn't have the bandwidth for a direct upload like that. But YAY! It works on YouTube!

Post it for us, janx...I can occasionally get a photo of one', but never thought to try for a video. How exciting.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think Jodi can hire anyone that is not paid for by the state. She is indigent. If I understand it correctly someone could investigate for her pro bono, but not for pay. She would loose her free lawyers mitigating spec and experts if she pays someone. I would even think she could be charged with fraud to the court or whatever charge that would be.

That's a really interesting point. I don't know how this will work. Probably someone will step forward and say they control the donated funds and they're in charge of hiring the PI, not Jodi. I know she's been collecting money for appeals -- maybe they'll say this is an appeal issue, which makes more sense than mitigation. IDK. Just another spin on the Jodi merry-go-round.

Have they kept Autumn inside all day? What does that mean?

Post it for us, janx...I can occasionally get a photo of one', but never thought to try for a video. How exciting.

OK! The best way to view it is to go directly to YouTube and go full screen and very high HD (You might have to start it more than once to see the HD option.) I have been feeding and gardening for h'birds for almost ten years at my current location. This video is what part of the yard looked like this morning. I hope it will cheer my sleuther buddies up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvPL0o_JxTw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members