Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Hello Y'all !

Just marking my spot here in the new thread !

:happydance::happydance:

:juanettes::juanettes:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

Erin Corwin's body was found at the bottom of a 140 ft. mine shaft on Saturday afternoon. She was not recovered until Sunday because the poor air quality in the mine required special equipment. As soon as the medical examiner confirmed it was her, her next-door-neighbor boyfriend was arrested in Alaska.

Thanks, I guess I didn't see anything I could use because Microsoft help is mostly for IE users.

I still think the WS Forums page is infected with something causing that popup. That popup is the only issue I have and Forums page is the only place I have it.

You should let about this!! My Huz just uninstalled those updates I made, and rebooted my computer - and everything works FINE!!! YEA!!! :loveyou:

So, next date is August 22nd - ?? - correct?

No baby giraffe yet?

:seeya:

O/T...Erin Corwin, may she rest in peace. Glad Chris Lee was arrested. More arrests may be forthcoming. felled so bad for her family, Mother and husband.

Sorry for the delay, Curious in Indiana. Before I left for tennis, I found SnackSearch installed on my computer. Of course, that was no act of mine. It is responsible for 2" x 2" ads that are tiny videos. They may be the same ones you are seeing on your screen. I also found Severe Storm Alerts. I uninstalled them both. Look at your start panel to see if there are some strangers there. Also, look inside your control panel for same. If you find strangers or weird names you would never have wanted, you can get rid of them. If you find these invaders, you can click on Uninstall or Remove and then select these malwares. Let me know what you are seeing. I am right here.

Thanks Tuba.

Just something to keep in mind: evidence is never ever ever ever kept out because it is not in the defendant's favor. "Prejudicial" doesn't mean that evidence is too strong against the defendant. It also doesn't mean that it involves something that hasn't been proven. It means that the evidence might tend to make the jury make a decision based on some factor that they shouldn't be considering.

So what is fair game in the mitigation phase as evidence against her? Does it have to be directly related to mitigating factors she is trying to claim?

You should let about this!! My Huz just uninstalled those updates I made, and rebooted my computer - and everything works FINE!!! YEA!!! :loveyou:

So, next date is August 22nd - ?? - correct?

No baby giraffe yet?

:seeya:

Niner, if I see she is close to giving birth (the sac is beginning to hang) I will post here ASAP . It will still take 1-3+ hours for the complete birth after the sac appears

Reminder of what Autumn looks like for identification. check for the CHA on her right side:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 127
Tuba,
i have only been home a few minutes and my computer takes half an hour just to open up. Sooooo. Slow! Then I will look at the control panel and see what I find. This iPad is driving me nuts now. There are little 2x2 ads everywhere on it and every time I try to watch any news video, it shuts down. So, I will let you know later what I find. Hope your hard drive is better. :)

Be glad to figure this out before trial starts.

I went to the Erin Corwin site thinking there would be no news. I guess we all know when someone comes up missing there is a reason. Can't believe the guy just killed her and that baby. I should be getting used to these creeps by now.

Just read that the two Amish girls that were kidnapped and released were sexually abused. Those two criminals aren't worth a good clean bullet to shoot them with. JMO!!!!!!

If he did not want to ever sentence anyone to the DP then he should have never agreed to be able to do that from the very beginning during jury selection. This is 1 of the questions the jurors are asked about.

See, this is what I think happens in probably lots of DP juries. The jurors during jury questioning think they will have no problem giving someone the DP , and then when it comes down to it, they really cant and never will.
They should just be honest with themselves upfront and not agree to be on the jury.

I have no problem for people if they dont want to ever give the DP but then dont agree to be on a DP jury. I think this guy knew this was a big case and he wanted the limelight of being on it. I think he probably knew up front he would never be able to agree to DP. JMO of course.

I do think that the foreman was death qualified-he just had his qualifications of who should die tho', IMO. He said when he first saw her, he was surprised that she didn't "look" like a murderer. It's very telling where he said that "this was not a case of a Jeffrey Dalmer or Charles Manson". His idea of the DP for someone has to be for the likes of Dalmer/Manson and not for "petite" women like missy:jail: :gaah:

jodi-arias-pretty-charles-manson-mugshot-what-evil-looks-like-a2l-consulting.jpg

We will be relying on Juan in this penalty phase retrial. Arias does not have to follow the rules of evidence in her mitigation presentations. Nor does she have to prove any of her "evidence" beyond a reasonable doubt. She will have to demonstrate that it achieves preponderance of the evidence standard. Naturally, being Arias, she will take advantage of this broad latitude. That is so sickening that it may be better we don't have to witness ​her wayward efforts. Juan to the rescue of this penalty.

I want to see it. :tantrum:

I do think that the foreman was death qualified-he just had his qualifications of who should die tho', IMO. He said when he first saw her, he was surprised that she didn't "look" like a murderer. It's very telling where he said that "this was not a case of a Jeffrey Dalmer or Charles Manson". His idea of the DP for someone has to be for the likes of Dalmer/Manson and not for "petite" women like missy:jail: :gaah:

jodi-arias-pretty-charles-manson-mugshot-what-evil-looks-like-a2l-consulting.jpg
Ah, shave Jodi's head, carve an x in her forehead and you end up with Leslie Van Houten. :sick:

Geevee, krkrjx, Tuba, anyone else....PLEASE help!

i am getting Java pop ups everywhere and the 2x2 ads. My computer has been SLOW forever so I have used my iPad. Now my iPad gets all this junk on it. I am going to run the spyware that Geevee mentioned this week on my hard drive (desk top). Should i download it on my iPad too? Or is that even possible?
I am computer illiterate pretty much and any help any of you can offer will be greatly appreciated.
At some point in the past couple of years, I had Ccleaner on my desktop and Norton also. Neither did a good job for me so I got rid of both. Since then I can't use my desk top because it is so slow. Now my iPad is infected. Is it the WS site that caused this? I don't run Java, whatever that is.

I have to be out most of the morning to see a doctor but will be back later. Any help at all will be appreciated. Thanks to all of you.

Curious, I didn't know you were using an iPad now. I am almost always using my ipad and have had no problem. Do you know how to close all open programs on it, clear history and cookies from Safari (you will have to re-login on your sites)? And then do a hard shut-down by holding both the button at the top that turns it off while also holding the center button that closes programs; when you get the slider to close the ipad, slide it to the right to shut off; wait a few seconds and then turn it back on holding the on/off button at the top until you see the apple logo. Then wait for it to re-load your ipad icons. See if that helps you or I will be glad to walk you through it via PMs

Catching up!

Giraffe: Quite possibly she's passing the mucous plug.........I have no idea if they have plugs or not! It prevents bacteria from going through the cervix, it sloughs out when close to birth. I am NOT a giraffe OB/GYN! :floorlaugh: And many mammals continue to eat RIGHT up to the actual delivery.

Horse update: Looking at the first week in September, around the 8th.

Erin Corwin: Sad news, but an arrest with possibly more. Hey, the desert always gives up it's secrets. Even down in a mine.

Bryan Hulsey: Trying to slow down the inevitable. Couldn't get into it today and shame on the MSM that wanted that video feed so bad. The entire trial had all the elements of a "must see".

CMJA::rollercoaster: Just stick her in Perryville already! She's sure milking the "Jodi Show".:gaah:

Computers: Defrag your entire computer, and get rid of your "Browsing History" or "History" found under "Tools" (It's in the your browser tools, ie, Chrome, IE, etc, usually or wrench icon or a drop down menu from some other icon). Don't use more than one Virus protection, they can cancel each other out. This includes MS Defender. I use Norton and totally disabled Defender.
Put "about:extensions" in your browser search bar, locate "" and add it to your browser extensions. You can find out if you have something like that by clicking "Settings" in your browser "Tools". can be used on many browsing platforms, I've used it on Chrome, Rockmelt, Safari, and Firefox.
In your "Internet Properties" in your "Control Panel", make sure under the "Privacy" Tab, you have the "Pop Up Blocker" checked. Then hit "Apply".

Curious, I didn't know you were using an iPad now. I am almost always using my ipad and have had no problem. Do you know how to close all open programs on it, clear history and cookies from Safari (you will have to re-login on your sites)? And then do a hard shut-down by holding both the button at the top that turns it off while also holding the center button that closes programs; when you get the slider to close the ipad, slide it to the right to shut off; wait a few seconds and then turn it back on holding the on/off button at the top until you see the apple logo. Then wait for it to re-load your ipad icons. See if that helps you or I will be glad to walk you through it via PMs

I don't know how to do that. I know only how to clear history and do a hard shut down. How do I cler cookies? Thanks.

Niner, if I see she is close to giving birth (the sac is beginning to hang) I will post here ASAP . It will still take 1-3+ hours for the complete birth after the sac appears

Reminder of what Autumn looks like for identification. check for the CHA on her right side:

That's the sorta sideways butterfly I see, below the 'A'.

I don't know how to do that. I know only how to clear history and do a hard shut down. How do I cler cookies? Thanks.

Cookies are usually given in an option when you click the "Delete History". Under "Settings" found under the icon for "tools".

that's good. I will try to walk to walk you through the rest.

On iPad, where you clear history, there should be a line below or above that to clear cookies. Do that.

To close all open programs, press your Home button twice (the one in the center that closes a page). all your open programs will be in little squares, if you tap them they will enlarge to re-view them. Don't tap, slide your finger/stylus from bottom to top of the screen and it should completely disappear--do that for every one until only the main screen is left. You can tap to open the main page, then do a hard shutdown.

Let me know if you can get this far and if it has helped

I wonder if they have names in mind for the baby, if there's a contest I'd suggest Jobi, after the African dinosaur Jobaria, a similar-shaped creature with just a get-out cool name.

I wonder if they have names in mind for the baby, if there's a contest I'd suggest Jobi, after the African dinosaur Jobaria, a similar-shaped creature with just a get-out cool name.

Pretty sure there is a contest. I think I saw it in a article local to the zoo. I really like your suggestion.

Yep... Below the video I watch is the following:
Make a gift of $10 or more to support the giraffes and suggest your favorite name for new baby (due later this summer)! Proceeds will support Friends of the Zoo and the giraffe exhibit. There is a button to make a donation

That would be a great name--- Jobi or Jobaria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member