SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 4h http:// and http:// are the only 2 sites where my art is guaranteed authentic.

Hmmmm......wonder who's tweeting for the psycopathic murderer now? Her mother? Sister? Brewer?

By authentic, Arias means done by her and that is the only thing authentic about any of her work.

Wish me luck...I am off to juice some fresh beets in my Magic Bullet...never used this juicer attachment before and it could get ugly LOLOL

Watching the 48Hours from last night...all the crazy allegations. I truly believe that JA thought there was something "wrong" with Travis 'cause he wasn't interested in her...and then thought of all the ways she could make him pay for not wanting her. And her dislike of the family? Well, IMO, she clearly hated anything that Travis had and she didn't...including his friends. She was going to "kill" any good memories they had of their brother and friend. She is and will forever be one sick, evil individual.

What felonies was she charged with?

Yes, I believe she committed felonies in 2008, and likely before. I think she'd need to have been charged and convicted before anyone could call them felonies in court?

She was charged with either premeditated OR felony murder, but the judge instructed that they could find her guilty under either or both charges.

From the indictment:

Indictment_zps85d4b21c.jpg

She was also guilty of trespassing, assault with intent to kill, evidence tampering, obstruction of justice and any number of other violent and property felonies.

IIRC the State did not charge with felonies other than burglary in the commission of the murder, but JM stated during closing/rebuttal -- without DT objection -- that according to the judge's instructions the jury could find guilt on any felony committed in the course of the murder which they deemed proven.

Seven jurors found her guilty of both premeditated and felony murder.

Five jurors found her guilty only of premeditated murder. :facepalm:

I never knew...I was also surprised that they were housed in the same prison because I thought that donovan was a man, but she is a woman??
I know, I know!:seeya: Donovan is a convicted arsonist, burned down a dentist's office for the insurance money.

Just copied this off justice for Travis. Does anyone know what the first one means? It's dated for monday. I just googled and ME means minute entries

5/20/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 5/20/2013
5/16/2013 029 - ME: Status Conference - Party (001) 5/16/2013
5/15/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 5/16/2013
NOTE: Defendants Motion to Preclude States Penalty Phase Witnesses for Failure to Notice
5/14/2013 RJI - Request for Jury Instructions - Party (001) 5/14/2013
NOTE: STATE'S REQUESTED JURY INSTRUCTIONS (PENALTY PHASE

We all know that Jodi does not want to die! Her IQ remember? She was trying the reverse psychology thingie.

Oh she's always been full of BS. "If I harmed Travis I would beg for the death penalty." JM hasn't quoted her on that (yet) but he still might.

Linda Kenney Baden referred to her as a "rattlesnake" and a "praying mantis" in the latest CBS/48 Hours special on the case, and said trashing the victim was absolutely the wrong thing to do. She talked about all the ways JA would have disgusted the jury.

I did not know a praying mantis devours prey many times its size, even a cat--attacking the neck first--or that "after (and while) they mate, the female praying mantis devours the male."

Interesting that JA's and Donavan's crimes were committed only about a week apart, Donavan's in "late May" 2008. http://www.azcentral.com/community/westvalley/articles/2008/09/05/20080905gl-nwvarson0904-ONL.html

I need to step away from the keyboard. I'm keystrokes away from outing a local reporter on twitter who called Travis a "pig" to my face. Ok there I just said it. The things I've heard just make me SICK. And I'm done with that reporter. Reached a threshold of BS and cut the cord. Don't mess w/ victims families in the name of ANYTHING. Period.

I replied and lost my post.

It doesn't matter what he said KCL. Steven, Samantha,( and his family) and Juan taught us who Mr. T-Dog Travis really was. He will always be only a loco reporter because he/she has no respect. Ask him/her to go cover the 3 who were recovered after 10 yrs. Out him. For T-Dog he wasn't a pig, or a pediphile, or a abuser. Steven said it when he read Travis's forward for his book to the jury about the man he really was. Out this guy.

TIA....Dr. drew and friends who think her killing is isolated to just Travis are nuts. What about the next guy who dumps her?
How about arming herself with a gun and two knives to go on a camping trip, she herself admitted it was to "protect" herself since she now knows what men can be like.
She gave herself permission to kill again!
Except that there probably never was a camping trip, she most likely was going after Mimi next.

I watched that ID Network show on the trial and I had to laugh when Kiefer (sp?) said this is not a reality show. I thought well JA fooled you; it was JA herself who decided if she was going down, she was dragging TA with her, and she would draw this out as long as possible.

If I didn't know better I'd believe she has casted and produced the whole DT. She knows there is 'money in crazy' and Gus, Samuels, ALV, Nurmi, her testifying, the interview after conviction, her unpredictability, that all makes for good ratings in TV.

I have to wonder if in her mind we are all puppets or voyeurs for her show

So who wants to theorize as to why this trial seems to be bring out the crazy/delusional in so many people?

This trial has really made me aware (in a way I never was before) of how people are capable of making stuff up and then remembering/relating to others the made up stuff as true.

I mean, I was aware of it, but not how common it is.

(in my best JA voice): Me, jealous? I don't understand the concept of jealousy - is that a human emotion? Could you demonstrate that for me?

Darn tootin' I'm jealous! Well, maybe "pea green with envy" is more like it but I cannot begrudge you the awesome time you will have! Think of all the rest of us here while you're having a blast - where are they playing?

Ah ........reminds me of the good time I had at the Stones concert. Candlestick park 1982.......great show.

BBM~ Good one! DB managing Jodi's art/T-shirts 4 sale. That's why he is giving a character witness statement. He is getting a cut of the $$$. :facepalm:

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 4h http:// and http:// are the only 2 sites where my art is guaranteed authentic.

Hmmmm......wonder who's tweeting for the psycopathic murderer now? Her mother? Sister? Brewer?

I never knew...I was also surprised that they were housed in the same prison because I thought that donovan was a man, but she is a woman??

Well, abiguously speaking...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lit1cSptJw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lit1cSptJw[/ame]

Not sure if this has been mentioned or discussed before, but it's just an observation by me that I've noticed for quite some time.

Every time I see photos of JA and TA together, very few photos show TA with a smile, while JA has a smile from ear to ear (sorry). There are lots of pictures/photos of TA, without JA, where he seems to always be smiling. Maybe it's because he really didn't want to be with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe