SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
on one of her 18 days on the stand, she testified the relationship with her mother was strained. she said if they were together, they "would go round and round aLL day" she said she got along better with her dad when she wasn't around him much. sounds like they are dysfunctional

yeah, but what family isn't dysfunctional?
they clearly still love her.
I don't think they want her dead.

I'm guilty of it too :blushing:

It's not a great analogy, but she has mastered something to ease her mind. That just reminded me! When I was watching that 20/20 clip and she is looking at the photos she has a weird way of turning her head to look. I instantly thought of Vince Vaughn as Norman bates... I know I know we are all sick of the psycho comparisons. But I think Vince nailed the role. His mannerisms were awkward and creepy just like her.

Actually Scarlett is a good analogy/example of manipulative BPD. Think about how she has to be center of the BBQ feeding on attention from the twins then using Charles Hamilton even tho she's his sisters beaux to get back at Ashley Wilkes, then befriends Melly & when she's dying shes already scheming to land Ashley Wilkes even tho he's too upset about Melly.. Headstrong greedy goes thru Shanty Town causing the Southern Gentlemen to defend her honor causing injury & issues.. Goes to jail just to use Cap'n Butler to live good life, has no time for her Bonnie Blue but jealous of the attention her daughter gets from Cap'n Butler etc etc in the end only realizes she may love him when he decides to leave BUT it's alluded to that she's not giving up on winning him back which I'm sure involved Reconstruction versions of Stalkin :floorlaugh:

Vince Vaughn.. Check out movie Clay Pidgeon's.. Fish'n Buddy!

Actually Scarlett is a good analogy/example of manipulative BPD. Think about how she has to be center of the BBQ feeding on attention from the twins then using Charles Hamilton even tho she's his sisters beaux to get back at Ashley Wilkes, then befriends Melly & when she's dying shes already scheming to land Ashley Wilkes even tho he's too upset about Melly.. Headstrong greedy goes thru Shanty Town causing the Southern Gentlemen to defend her honor causing injury & issues.. Goes to jail just to use Cap'n Butler to live good life, has no time for her Bonnie Blue but jealous of the attention her daughter gets from Cap'n Butler etc etc in the end only realizes she may love him when he decides to leave BUT it's alluded to that she's not giving up on winning him back which I'm sure involved Reconstruction versions of Stalkin :floorlaugh:

Vince Vaughn.. Check out movie Clay Pidgeon's.. Fish'n Buddy!

What about Histrionic PD (for Scarlett)?

:lol: Is your dog related to the dog who wouldn't take treats handed out by a certain POTUS?

IDK I've never seen her act like that.. I actually DVR interview going to see if she does it again I'll make video send it to Andy Levy :floorlaugh:

They are a fantastic substitute for breadcrumbs in meatloaf.

Well, they are. lol

OMG! I am in the deep south and have never heard of that. I can't wait to tell my husband - he is gonna gag! Low fat to no fat here after his heart attack. I cook and sometimes I think he thinks I add stuff he is not supposed to eat, but I don't. Don't touch my butter!

if there's one state that's not gonna change that law it's az (right after tx)

Arizona's the "red headed step child" of the U.S. We've only been a state for 101 years, and have a tendency to only get any National coverage when it's controversial or against the National norm.
Maybe it's a "if it's not broke, don't fix it" attitude. Like "Daylight Savings Time". We tried it for one year. Major fail.
I think the Death Penalty and Gun Laws are the 2 things that I won't ever see change here in my lifetime. JS

If I were sitting on that jury - I would find it puzzling why no one in her family would testify on her behalf. I would especially wonder why her mother didn't get up and speak. They have an ex boyfriend and a childhood friend with a record? That's it? I would be sitting there thinking - where are her sisters and brothers? mom or dad? grandparents? cousins? aunts or uncles?

speaks volumes. i don't care what jc says i fully believe mom said "this is the beginning if the end." Jackie Peterson spoke at shiney scott's penalty phase...ca purjured herself. nada from the Arias family. speaks huge volumes to me.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

LOL! "GET ME ONE"

Reminded me of Holly Hunter in the movie "Raising Arizona"! "You better GET ME A BABY!"

OMG.. I LOVE Holly Hunter in that movie..

My fave quotes are:

"Hi you're what we in the State of Arizona call a repeat O'Fender"
"This here's the Divan"
"Watch his lil Fontanelle honey" (hilarious cuz most don't know what this is)
"Don't you swear around this baby, you hear me Hi Don't you swear around this baby"

:floorlaugh:

my mom lives like 5 blocks from Spumoni Gardens.

They put the sauce on the cheese.. Crazy stuff..

Loved Spumonti in the paper cups.. We went by the meat locker where body was found hang'n frozen etc on our tour LOL

That's what I'm thinking. The jurors are sure to be left scratching their heads when mama Arais doesn't get up and plead for her daughter's life. I mean - they have to know she's sitting in court everyday - so they know she must care!

If I were sitting on that jury - I would find it puzzling why no one in her family would testify on her behalf. I would especially wonder why her mother didn't get up and speak. They have an ex boyfriend and a childhood friend with a record? That's it? I would be sitting there thinking - where are her sisters and brothers? mom or dad? grandparents? cousins? aunts or uncles?

I really think this is coming from Jodi.
She won't let them testify.
It's anyone's guess as to why.
I'm guessing they won't flat up lie for her.

:cow: :moo: :cow:

I don't really get it either. I can only speculate that Team CMja wants to emphasize the "abuse" she suffered as a child as a mitigating factor, and none of her family members will corroborate her sob story. Only people willing to commit perjury are allowed to take the stand on CMja's behalf. :notgood:

Her grandparents took her in when she was in-between boyfriends...Her own mother rented her the car to "get away" along with her .9 mm gun and two knives. (or so said)

Now, the little murderer is throwing her entire family under the bus claiming she didn't have "family support". Speaking of which, I don't think her Grandmother was in court today, was she? CMA never appreciated what her own Grandmother did for her.

I have really long hair down to my behind, and it's a pain to wash. I also have my hair highlighted so I have to be extra careful not to dry it out -so I bought some of that dry shampoo. It doesn't work for me, but I know a lot of people who love it. My SIL swears by it. My hair gets dirty first in the front along my hairline and temples, so this is what I do. Kinda a pain in the butt, but I've got a good routine down. I wash it every other day. On the days I don't wash my whole head - I take a spray/spritzer bottle of water and take a teeny tiny bit of shampoo on my finger tips and just do the very front - hairline and temples. It takes a about 2 or 3 minutes and then I quickly just blow dry the front and freshen up the rest. I do this over the sink in the bathroom. A little messy, but I have to wash that grease out and I can't wash all of my hair every day.

I had a similar routine when I was in high school. I had butt-length hair that was typically teenager-esque greasy at the roots. My "beauty secret" was to put my hair in a ponytail at the nape of my neck, and then tuck the tail into the back of my shirt to keep it out of the way. I'd shampoo and rinse only the top of my head and around my face in the kitchen sink, and then blow dry only what was wet. By doing this every other day I could get away with doing the entire pain in the *advertiser censored* total head & hair shampoo just once a week.

Arizona's the "red headed step child" of the U.S. We've only been a state for 101 years, and have a tendency to only get any National coverage when it's controversial or against the National norm.
Maybe it's a "if it's not broke, don't fix it" attitude. Like "Daylight Savings Time". We tried it for one year. Major fail.
I think the Death Penalty and Gun Laws are the 2 things that I won't ever see change here in my lifetime. JS

Unless those darn Californias keep invading us we may have some issues.. but you are right about being Red Headed Step child I'll go you one further Whippin' Boy of POTUS as were are only State where our Fed gov't has declared war on one of it's own states!!! :floorlaugh:

JMO not meant to encite or offend just lil in state humor w/ my fellow Arizonian!

A sidebar interlude.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePKS9HMrQ_s"]They Just Can't Stop It The(Games People Play) - The Spinners - YouTube[/ame]

Tip: Keep watching till 52 seconds for a surprise twist.

It's a great song, you won't want to look away anyway.

speaks volumes. i don't care what jc says i fully believe mom said "this is the beginning if the end." Jackie Peterson spoke at shiney scott's penalty phase...ca purjured herself. nada from the Arias family. speaks huge volumes to me.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Exactly. Even if all I could ethically bring myself to do is get up there and say, "this is my child. I know she did a horrifying thing, and I am so ashamed of her actions. But she's mine and I love her. Please spare her life" I would do it.

Sandy seems very apathetic to this whole thing, which is foreign to me. I would die every day sitting there praying for my child's life to be spared. I would freely admit what my child did was wrong, but I would beg for her life to be spared, because I don't know how to breathe on this earth without my little girl and I don't anticipate that feeling going away when she's a grown up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member