SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this has been posted. It's a camera kept on Arias during the Alexanders' victim statements.

Jodis Arias Reaction To Victim Impact Statements. Partial - YouTube

I really don't think she's crying because of what she has done, the gravity of her actions and the devastation she has wrought. I felt like she was crying because there was so much emotion around her and she was caught up in it. Kind of like when people cry at the scene of traffic fatalities or sad movies. Response to a scene.

Again, 2 cents.

In other news, I had a dream about Travis last night. It was a party, his birthday or something, and everywhere you looked were happy faces, celebrating. Not an Ugly Betty in sight. :)

Does anyone know what happened to the sequence of events thread?? I can't find it.

It was created to trap certain individuals and then.. it was locked down along with all the bad seed and has been quarantined! lol :p

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Good morning :seeya:

Another productive day here since no court. What am i going to do when we are complete :sigh:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

It was created to trap certain individuals and then.. it was locked down along with all the bad seed and has been quarantined! lol :p

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I went in there to look for something last week and I was like o..k lets step away :floorlaugh:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

IMO, the DT was well prepared. It's their client who continually threw monkey wrenches into the case. Nurmi/Willmott did what they could; what was necessary. They had no choice. Very obvious Jodi was driving their case.

Ah, okay. Gives some reasoning to my thought that she could have been in chambers as she may have been under the influence. That would set the whole procedure off. If so, she is lucky if she didn't get charged for it and slammed in the tank.

Do we have an official reason yet? As my above reasoning is just my own thought of a possibility.

A different topic,

Good morning all. For those of us just waking, some will be calling the defendant JACK for jodi arias convicted killer. There is no new player in the game named Jack, it means jodi. Please pass along so we don't have a weekend full of "Who is Jack posts." Lol.

I don't know if this has been posted yet. On the ST vs J A facebook there is a screen shot of this persons arrest. Yes it involves drugs and alcohol. Uncomfirmed, this person may not be testifying in JA behalf. Looks like someone there is trying to look into that.

I just want to say that I really hope this is not prolonged anymore at all on Monday for the sake of Travis's family.
I felt so drained after it was said that they were done for the day. And the part about not wanting to show their faces, her witnesses, well that says it all. Get rid of them and let's get on with her.
Put her on Death Row where she belongs. So what if it takes years, she will be where she belongs.

I don't know if this has been posted yet. On the ST vs J A facebook there is a screen shot of this persons arrest. Yes it involves drugs and alcohol. Uncomfirmed, this person may not be testifying in JA behalf. Looks like someone there is trying to look into that.
Ms. Womack was supposed to testify about the childhood abuse suffered by Arias ... if she doesn't testify, the DT can add the family back in so they can testify as to what a wonderful child Arias was or maybe they'll get Arias' mother to say that she beat her relentlessly. If I were a juror, I would not believe anything out of the mouths of the mitigation witnesses as Arias is still driving the bus.

So this is ACTUALLY Jodi's cell for the duration of the trial!
article-2325874-19D35F01000005DC-937_634x497.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...awaits-death-penalty.html?ico=ushome^mostread
I think she'd be pissed if she knew they showed how horrible she's living.

Lordy, JA (JACK) ~ Make your dang bed!
So she is a SLOB on top of everything else!
WAIT!!?! ~ Is that some JA FINE ART penciled on the wall?
:banghead:

Ms. Womack was supposed to testify about the childhood abuse suffered by Arias ... if she doesn't testify, the DT can add the family back in so they can testify as to what a wonderful child Arias was or maybe they'll get Arias' mother to say that she beat her relentlessly. If I were a juror, I would not believe anything out of the mouths of the mitigation witnesses as Arias is still driving the bus.

If Womack does testify, Juan can bring up her unsavory past....correct?
I don't think the jury would give Ms Womacks testimony the time of day if the new she had been arrested for heroin of all things and I believe someone posted child endangerment. Yikes. Where does the DF team get their crazy ideas. Never mind...from their killer client.
You just can't make this stuff up.

(BBM)
:floorlaugh: I still have Falcons games saved on my DVR that I still watch from time to time! (HUGE Falcons Fan! I was a Falcons cheerleader in the early 90's, and my husband & I have been season ticket holders ever since.)

What are your thoughts on Tebow? Were you sad to see him leave the Broncos?

BBM

Seriously? That's awesome. Well, now we know of one guy that won't catch any flack for hunkering down on Sundays to watch football all day- ha!

I really don't think she's crying because of what she has done, the gravity of her actions and the devastation she has wrought. I felt like she was crying because there was so much emotion around her and she was caught up in it. Kind of like when people cry at the scene of traffic fatalities or sad movies. Response to a scene.

Again, 2 cents.

In other news, I had a dream about Travis last night. It was a party, his birthday or something, and everywhere you looked were happy faces, celebrating. Not an Ugly Betty in sight. :)

I don't get why she's crying at all to be honest (if it's real tears). According to her TA was a brutal abuser and deserved what he got in the end. She doesn't feel remorse, she said as much during that interview.

I understand that family members weren't allowed to express to the jury how they felt about jack (jodi arias convicted killer) getting the death penalty but I'm wondering if some or all of them would like that information, if they would be allowed to ask in the form of a juror question.

The family had an opportunity to ask the jury that they show leniency for Jodi in their statements.

Watching videos from yesterday, I have a question. What the H is wilmott writing about constantly??

YES! That bugs me! It is OVER! STOP WRITING!
But maybe it is her grocery list, resume', top 10 reasons
she hates her client and co-counsel...:scared:

If Womack does testify, Juan can bring up her unsavory past....correct?
I don't think the jury would give Ms Womacks testimony the time of day if the new she had been arrested for heroin of all things and I believe someone posted child endangerment. Yikes. Where does the DF team get their crazy ideas. Never mind...from their killer client.
You just can't make this stuff up.

If the witness is going to testify to the credibility of the defendant she should at the very least be credible.

Has anyone else noticed how HUGE CMJA's Hands are? I have just recently noticed when she puts her hands up to her face they are extremely huge for a woman? Is it just me or is anyone else seeing that too? Brawny man hands...

It's not over. There is a reason why people sit on death row forever.

Appeals.

I don't get why she's crying at all to be honest (if it's real tears). According to her TA was a brutal abuser and deserved what he got in the end. She doesn't feel remorse, she said as much during that interview.

I think for the first time Jodi realized there was no out. That dispite her lies, she is going down hard. I think the impact statements and the courtroom reaction to them, scared her. No chance those tears were for anyone but Jodi!

I think she's just keeping herself busy. She doesn't want to look at her client or at the camera. I'll bet she's kinda pissed and is just writing "grrrrr get me outa here"- so the camera doesn't show her gritting her teeth.

Does anyone know what this is about?

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
5/16/2013 029 - ME: Status Conference - Party (001) 5/16/2013
5/15/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 5/16/2013
NOTE: Defendants Motion to Preclude States Penalty Phase Witnesses for Failure to Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinTonic