SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never heard of it or even seen a bag here in New Jersey! I swear in south jersey.... They don't exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe you, your majesty. I like them myself, but I'm a peasant.

Arias has hit the Aussie papers .. No sign of beautiful photographer .. She's a jealous waitress ..

I realize the delay may have its upside...but after hearing that Steven is traveling back and forth on weekends...well, it just infuriates me that this family has gone to such expense to be there. So, Steven traveled all this was for what? 2 days?? I'm relieved to know that he was able to give his VIS...can you imagine if he hadn't been able to do even that??!

Taylor's Pork Roll! Yum! I have 5 or 6 boxes in my freezer right now! You like it sliced thick or thin? I like it thin and cooked till well done.

I like it sliced anyway, but I do like it cooked well done! OMG that stuff is the best tasting stuff in the world! I tried making "fake" pork roll by frying baloney in the pan, but there was no comparison. When I visit my cousin in Mt. Laurel -she always makes sure there is a couple of packs of Taylor's Pork Roll in the fridge for me while I visit. That and Cracker Barrel Cheese in the Horseradish flavor. We don't have that here either!!!

Sorry OT!

Good Night everyone. Have a fun evening!

This combined thread is going to be very odd.

I don't know.
Now that you know what to look for, try again
I grew up in NYC, my bro lives in NJ, I've lived in the midwest & west coast and I'm pretty sure they sell them everywhere.

Do you only shop at 'whole foods'? ;)

No, never "whole foods" ...I shop at two different supermarkets, ShopRite and Acme, a butcher shop, a produce market and my local Italian bakery. Never have I seen a pork rind or a chicklin

:floorlaugh: ... brings her own KY. OMG I am still laughing over here.

The 20/20 clip is brilliant. After such a long period of jumbo jumbo, it's nice to see it in a coherent format, ahem hln...

What's everyone's thoughts on what is going on with JA at the moment .. Reality setting in? Psyche meds? Realization that her own lawyers hate her? Playing the sympathy card? Not coping with 23hr lockdown? Missing her girlfriend? Actual mental collapse? Or all of it in combination? She's looking bad...

IMO trying to figure out what is going on in cmja's mind is for me like trying to determine what is in the Black Holes in space. I would not want to get too close because I think one might be sucked into the vortex. She might be predictable for some folks... For me she seems to be spinning like a lopsided top. Jmo

I watched the 20/20 episode posted above....

"Jodi is the best liar ever"... or something to that effect. No wonder why Travis din't figure her out until the end. She is a masterful liar, and now she is done like dinner.

I agree she is done....but she will be planning like a fool all weekend and trying to come up with just one more whopper.....people with personality disorders like she has tend to over think everything (regardless how big or small the event is) and make up elaborate stories and lies that go way too far...so who knows what she will have in store for everyone on Monday.

They are like air puffed chips that taste like pork. They're crunchy. I think they are gross!!

Okay...since we are talking about pork. It's not fair that you guys have "Pork Roll" in NJ, but I can't buy it down here. My grandma used to make me Pork Roll sandwiches for lunch during summer vacation and I loved them! YUM...Pork Roll. I could eat the whole pack!

Nothing better than a "Pulled Pork" sandwich in the South - Y'all do not know what you're missin.....

Does anyone know what happened to the sequence of events thread?? I can't find it.

No, they don't. I frequent the snack isles and know everything that's on the shelf...it's a cracklin free zone]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cracklin free zone:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member