SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why the Killer is so dangerous and not a candidate for rehabilitation. It's her personality, not a bad decision, not a disease like schizophrenia, not a reaction to abuse.

Sad as it sounds its JA being JA. If not Travis I feel like it would have been someone else.

Exactly... It was something else when Nurmi said ...You are going to hear about who she really is as a person ...

I was like DUDE ... seriously? NOT A GOOD IDEA!

Oh but it is, it is true Blanche!

We're trying to figure out how we can be one of those couples that eats at the restaurant and spits out the food and sends it back to the kitchen, launching a freak-out. Except I'd also be brandishing the GORDON RAMSAY hand mixer that I insisted Mr. M. purchase for me.

A friend told us he (or his production team) have been around for the last two weeks and now the restaurant is awash in lights, cables, etc. I was ready to kick the trial to the curb when I heard he was around. I promise to keep you posted if I spy him.

I ADORE GR!!!! Omg!!! Good luck hunting him down!!! :giggle:

We had Restaurant: Impossible film in the next town over last summer-i didn't go down to check it out but would have if it was a GR show:blushing:

OT: Very interesting to watch another lawyer on the stand in his own defense....the OJ hearing....gotta love it when they testify!!:rockon:

I'm watching that too, this Galanter is something else.

Several years ago my husband and I went to London for 28 days. We rented a flat near Kennington Palace and Notting Hill. We did some walking tour guides. They are really great . Also I think Portobella Market is a must. Also Mayfair. We did a walking tour of Mayfair. As I recall it is the most expensive area in London, and the U.S. Embassy is there. There is a statue of President Roosevelt from the British, I believe .In touring Mayfair this is what our guide told us. The U.S. wanted to buy the property the Embassy is on but could not, so the U.S. rents it for..........$1.00 a year. We did a night walking tour of Jack the Ripper. We did museums as well. So much to see, I could go on an on.

Hard to run out of things to see and do in London. :D

No, never "whole foods" ...I shop at two different supermarkets, ShopRite and Acme, a butcher shop, a produce market and my local Italian bakery. Never have I seen a pork rind or a chicklin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bless you heart! I just lost it when I read this - it's chitlin', lol!!!!! :floorlaugh:

I heard someone on TV last night say it might be FOR his son... He does not want her on death row and his son having to live with the thought that he lived in the same home as her as a young boy.

I have no opinion on this, but the child must be in or near his teens now. Tough age for a kid!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Unless he and his son were in close touch with Jodi over the years and leading up to her conviction, I don't think that would be a valid reason. IMO

It is the one thing I miss about Philly. That and cheesesteaks. Loved them. No one makes hoagies like they do in the Philadelphia area.

I grew up near Philadelphia and ate many a hoagie as a kid. I had one from Jersey Mike's recently that I thought was close to the real deal -- wondering if anybody has had one and what they thought.

BTW, since we get to be off topic here, I told somebody recently that green pepper were totally verboten on a real cheesesteak. She said she had a friend living in Philly who said they were perfectly acceptable. :eek: Won't say what I think of people who think cheesesteaks are made with Cheese Whiz.

OT: Very interesting to watch another lawyer on the stand in his own defense....the OJ hearing....gotta love it when they testify!!:rockon:

OMG is Yale Galanter a ****. I knew he would be, but he's been openly rude with the judge.

Watching right now on live stream....fascinating stuff.

I heard someone on TV last night say it might be FOR his son... He does not want her on death row and his son having to live with the thought that he lived in the same home as her as a young boy.

I have no opinion on this, but the child must be in or near his teens now. Tough age for a kid!!

BBM

Live in the same home with her? What? What does that have to do with whether she gets LWOP or DP?

I would think living in the house with a convicted murderer capable of a vicious and heinous crime might have more of an impact on a young child or teenager.

I'm NOT a lawyer, but I'm sure you wanted MY opinion on that, right?:floorlaugh:

IMO Nurmi & Wilma KNOW the gun was Grandpa's and it just didn't occur to them to object. It may have been an "Oh, crap!" moment a little later when it was too late to object. Lord knows they objected to everything else!:twocents:

Thanks, but while I don't have a high opinion of Nurmott, their incompetence doesn't sink to that level.

No, there's a real reason.

You know, like some kind of deal was cut.

E.g., Jodi gets to tell the fake pedophile story and you get to call her out for swiping the .25.

If so, Juan snookered 'em.

Because while the former allegation was ludicrous, the latter fact was par for the course.

I don't know. I think it's a little weird, too. For example, yesterday while the judge was reading the juror instructions, Wilmott was taking lots of notes. She's heard these instructions before -- she helped write them. It seems unlikely these are notes are for the opening argument -- she's not giving it, Nurmi is. I've seen her on numerous occasions taking notes where it didn't make sense. In particular, when juror questions are read, she's so busy writing the questions down, she doesn't listen to the witness' answers and ends up having the witness repeat the answers. Sorry, but I'm can't figure out often what she's doing. JMO

Where in Maryland do you live, if you don't mind. I live in Baltimore County.

Apparently the DT filed a motion to preclude the states' penalty witnesses - failure to notice.

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

Disposition Information

Party Name ARSCode Description Crime Date Disposition Code Disposition Date
Jodi Ann Arias 13-1105 (F1) MURDER 1ST DEGREE 6/4/2008

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
5/16/2013 029 - ME: Status Conference - Party (001) 5/16/2013
5/15/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 5/16/2013
NOTE: Defendants Motion to Preclude States Penalty Phase Witnesses for Failure to Notice

So, like, what happned over on the sequence of events thread? :eek:hoh: :D

:detective:

Where in Maryland do you live, if you don't mind. I live in Baltimore County.

Just north of DC -- a very nutty, left-wing, commie pinko community. I'm sure you can figure out where! :floorlaugh:

From Patti Womack's appearance on Nancy Grace, 4/5/13

"How does Patti reconcile her friend, Jodi Arias with the woman now on trial for murder?

“Jodi was a different person when I knew her than she is now. I believe people change over the years and I think that’s just what happened.”

What is the defense team thinking? They are going to get so nailed. Picture Jaun with his Bose.

Nevermind...just read that HLN (the world's most reliable source for news) is reporting only Darryl will be testifying.

What happened to Patti? Wasn't there a cell mate that was going to testify too? How pathetic is this!

Unless he and his son were in close touch with Jodi over the years and leading up to her conviction, I don't think that would be a valid reason. IMO

I know right! DP or not she still killed Travis. That won't change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member