SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the record, when you belly up to the window at Geno's in South Philly, you simply say,
"one (or the amount you want), with, or without"... and that would be the Cheeze Wiz you would be referring to.... :) Happy to help! :)

Sadly, I'm from the Philadelphia suburbs and I have never had Pat's pr Geno's. :anguish:

I am missing something here. Why another jury? They can't change the M-1 verdict, can they? moo

Sorry if this has already been answered .Am trying to
Work today, but if the present jury cannot agree on the
Death penalty or LWOP it is my understanding that another
Jury will be appointed for the penalty phase only.
But i truly believe that this jury will see this thing through
To the bitter end JMO

They are "allowed", Juan just didn't choose to call them. Moo. He achieved perfection with just S and S.

Absolutely. All trial long he's been a minimalist. His questions so sharpened and precise they are like bullets speeding to their target, his rebuttals so directed, lean, and relentless witnesses can find no escape cover or hole, his passion that is so acutely tuned to finding justice for Travis and so unaccepting of anything less, his whole case stripped down to a few weeks of irrefutable evidence, each piece laid out like highly polished stone.

It takes a master to do more with less, in writing or art or the law. Juan Martinez is such a master.

Alright ... I've heard enough!!

I grew up in NJ ... Been living in Arizona for THIRTY FOUR long-azzed NJ pizzaless years. There is NO OTHER GOOD THIN SLICE SOFT ENOUGH TO FOLD IN HALF WITH ORANGE GREASE DRIPPING DOWN MY ARM PIZZA ANYWHERE BUT NJ AND NEW YORK!!

There. I said it. Yes, I get emotional about my pizza.

Oh and for the record... Please don't gimme no freakin' spinach and sun-dried tomato gourmet crap on my pizza!!

Whew. I feel better.

I suspect Jodi is going to tell the jury that she forgives them for not understanding her.
I do not think she will show any remorse.
Jmo

I am so confused. No more penalty phase thread for the long weekend? Is this thread for OT conversations?

Me too with confused, are we in time out? I would love some insight as to yesterday...sorry, pork rinds are not my thing right at this moment.

I just watched the victim impact statements again given by Steven and Sam. Det Flores showed great respect when standing for them while the remainder of the courtroom sat. What a great character he has. Travis would have loved him! Det Flores very much reminds me of what Travis said was the difference between a stepping stone and a stumbling block. Det Flored showed he is a stepping stone. Love his heart!

I noticed that as well, and couldn't agree more! He also looked pretty choked up on more than one occasion...such a class act.

I grew up in NJ ... Been living in Arizona for THIRTY FOUR long-azzed NJ pizzaless years. There is NO OTHER GOOD THIN SLICE SOFT ENOUGH TO FOLD IN HALF WITH ORANGE GREASE DRIPPING DOWN MY ARM PIZZA ANYWHERE BUT NJ AND NEW YORK!!

Oh and for the record... Please don't gimme no freakin' spinach and sun-dried tomato gourmet crap on my pizza!!

Whew. I feel better.

I second that emotion!

:seeya:DT

Dang - just saw a snippet of Juan speaking when I turned the TV on. Did anyone see the whole interview?

Apparently the DT filed a motion to preclude the states' penalty witnesses - failure to notice.

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

Disposition Information

Party Name ARSCode Description Crime Date Disposition Code Disposition Date
Jodi Ann Arias 13-1105 (F1) MURDER 1ST DEGREE 6/4/2008

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
5/16/2013 029 - ME: Status Conference - Party (001) 5/16/2013
5/15/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 5/16/2013
NOTE: Defendants Motion to Preclude States Penalty Phase Witnesses for Failure to Notice

I hope this is an epic fail like everything else the DT does.

As for DB being a mitigation witness, I hope JM rips him apart. He is such a wimp. So now his son can say he is so proud that his dad tried to help a convicted murderer? Geez. For all we know DB has been visiting Jodi in jail. The jail won't release a list of her visitors. Heck, maybe MM goes to see her too.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!! It was only a matter of time before one of us poor former NY/NJers cracked! .

Whew. I feel better.

I grew up near Philadelphia and ate many a hoagie as a kid. I had one from Jersey Mike's recently that I thought was close to the real deal -- wondering if anybody has had one and what they thought.

BTW, since we get to be off topic here, I told somebody recently that green pepper were totally verboten on a real cheesesteak. She said she had a friend living in Philly who said they were perfectly acceptable. :eek: Won't say what I think of people who think cheesesteaks are made with Cheese Whiz.

I had a Philly Cheesesteak at Daisy Dairy Barn in Wind Gap, PA about a year ago that was really good. I'll be back there next week & plan to have another one.

I saw that too ... a number of times. I'm glad you noticed it too. Sometimes I think we forget how emotionally invested he and JM are.

(BTW - are you at all knowledgeable about SC?)

BBM, I am not sure what you mean.

I ADORE GR!!!! Omg!!! Good luck hunting him down!!! :giggle:

We had Restaurant: Impossible film in the next town over last summer-i didn't go down to check it out but would have if it was a GR show:blushing:

Hi segue! Another GRrrrrrr fan, eh? He's something else - crusty yet cuddly. I told Mr. M. that you and Sleuth are also fans so he said that if we get to meet him, we should have him autograph a couple of rolling pins for you both... stay tuned!

Heck, while I'm here, this one's for you:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHK1erAT5AQ"]Falco - The Sound of Musik - YouTube[/ame]

Oh yes, the Hill has the best Italian ever.....you are from STL??? I am, move back 5 years ago after being gone for 40 years. I know that feeling about missing things from home. But I do miss Texas' great TexMex!

Not from St. Louis, lived in southwest MO (SGF area) for many years but spent tons of time in St. Louis and still catch as many Cards games as possible on the internet. I would sure love a trip to the Majestic on the corner of Laclede and Euclid right about now...best Greek food ever and they use to have a little waitress there by the name of Rea - spitting image of Carla from Cheers ! What a town St. Louis is! Love that place.

Does anyone know if JM will bring in any penalty phase witnesses or is it over for the prosecution? If he is going to bring someone in, does anyone have a list? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18