SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder who that witness is? Aren't they listed somewhere? Could it be MM?

The group here last night .. they think it is Troy. Because the interview happened the day before and it was last minute.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

OT: Very interesting to watch another lawyer on the stand in his own defense....the OJ hearing....gotta love it when they testify!!:rockon:

OJ needs to stay in prison. I could care less what his attorney did. Oj killed two innocent people.

They are "allowed", Juan just didn't choose to call them. Moo. He achieved perfection with just S and S.

TA's family/friends testified by being in court day after day, week after week.

Respectfully BBM

No, you're not the only one. I agree with your post. Everyone sees something different when observing people, and their behavior. I feel she realizes the gravity, finally, of her actions, and the consequences.

Patheticness is a great madeup new word :)

I guess I'm the lone person here who really thought JA was crying tears yesterday. Not faking it, but really crying.

I can't even articulate the feeling I had watching her. It wasn't sympathy, empathy, compassion. I just felt a sense of patheticness (not really a word). Like she finally "got it." This is it. She totally effed up and there's no way out.

Travis had the world she wanted so badly. Deeply loved by a wide circle of friends and family, people who are devastated he is gone. She has always been a "nothing" in this world. No close ties, no relationships of substance, just grifting through life trying to get something for nothing. She wanted to be on the "other side" of Travis' life - but she couldn't. Travis was too good for her (understatement).

Now she sits here with barely anybody in the world who will stand up for her (and one person who may wants to hide her face?). Alone and despicable.

I'm just joking around, BTW.
As a native NYer I feel it's my duty to be a pizza troll and dis NJ.

Just remember lotsa NYers moved to NJ. :floorlaugh:

(Thank goodness, because I was born and raised on LI -- and at one point lived in NJ for *gasp* 15 years. The pizza was damned good. Thank goodness #2)

totally agree!! I am sure I saw Det. Flores wiping a tear yesterday while Steven was speaking. Steven broke my heart.....his hurt and pain is so raw..not that that isn't true to all of the siblings...but being the mother of one child, a son, I think seeing Steven in so much pain just hit me in the gut.

I have two sons and I could feel his pain. It is sometimes much harder for men to break down. Sam was good too but Steven broke my heart. He is also very angry and needs to have the murderer out of his life.

Deleted because it was answered many times up stream...lol
null_zps619f4d33.jpg

:tyou: Totally agree....when we lived in Houston the first thing we would do when we came home was get pizza, White Castle and Steak n Shake. St. Louis pizza is THE BESTEST!! Now I made myself hungry!!

Any food from "The Hill" is THE BESTEST :D
Imo's is excellent...hmmm a good old Steak and Shake burger sure sounds good...lots of things I miss about home.

What was the RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION of
---Jodi's Family Of Origin (Thx for FOO phrase, ALV);
---Jodi, when moved out of FOO's household?
---JOdi, when living w. D.Brewer?

IIRC,
--in trial Jodi referenced non-denominational Christian religion, when she told story about her serving table of older man w. Bible, then using that as reason to re-connect w. Bobby J, vampire hunter.(Not clear whether she was non-denom as well)
-- someone on this or other forum, said FOO was Catholic.

Any link, or anyone recall clearly what religion, if any, was claimed at trial
(pre-LDS)?

Vampiress?

Seriously though, the convicted murderess herself stated from the stand that the Law of Attraction was as a religion unto her.

It seemed to have slightly preceded, but was "sort of contemporaneous with", her conversion to Mormonism.

totally agree!! I am sure I saw Det. Flores wiping a tear yesterday while Steven was speaking. Steven broke my heart.....his hurt and pain is so raw..not that that isn't true to all of the siblings...but being the mother of one child, a son, I think seeing Steven in so much pain just hit me in the gut.

I was also watching the detective yesterday on my 2nd run through of SA's statement. He did look to be wiping tears. And he looked so sad for the family. He seems like such a good man.:)

I was very touched by the way SA instinctively turned to JM, in mute appeal,when he lost his place due to his emotions. It says a great deal about how this family thinks of JM. And JM was right there to help.

I think they have come to feel deeply for both EF and JM over the course of this long ordeal.

I saw that too ... a number of times. I'm glad you noticed it too. Sometimes I think we forget how emotionally invested he and JM are.

(BTW - are you at all knowledgeable about SC?)

BBM

I saw him wipe away a tear also. What a wonderful man to have on Travis' side! He played JA like a fiddle; he was well aware of the evil person she is.

I was upset with the all the "waiting" yesterday but I know Jose will have the final word. I hope he plays the videos of Steven and Sam in his closing arguments - that would be the best!

I would also love the jury to come back within 15 minutes (okay an hour) with the death penalty. Or better yet, tell the judge, we don't need to leave our seats at all, we have our decision!!
:seeya:

Not my point at all.

In JM's argument/statement directly to the jury, he referred specifically to the burglary of JA's grandpa's .25 caliber handgun, and pointed to JA as he called her the burglar.

There was no objection whatsoever -- none.

The prosecution presented evidence that Jodi committed that burglary. They are allowed to present their theory of what happened. What would be the reason for the objection?

Hi AZWatcher, good to see you too. I suppose when we hear what DB has to say on behalf of Jodi we will have a much clearer picture of what the deal is with him/them. I will be interested to see if there is some guilt on HIS part... some admission of sorts. I have my suspicions. I guess we wait and see. I hope Janine Driver is watching that day- him especially- like a hawk. I want to know exactly when and where he is being truthful and untruthful in his testimony. I sure wish Tuba could draw up a chart on him.

Yes ITA could be he is feeling a lot of guilt given the role those gas cans he loaned her ultimately played and the fact he testified she told him she was going to MESA. I am curious about the stolen DVD player and where it ended up.

One thing I noticed was how graceful, gentle and what a lady Samantha was and is. It is a HUGE contrast when you look at Jodi's body language and speech.

Complete opposites.

Steven and Samantha both had me in tears. I swore I saw Samantha was going to faint, she was stumbling a little and held onto the podium.

What a graceful lady she is. So genuine, so honest.

Steven , His anger was palpable.

Installment three of three, parodied as from the jury to Jodi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9shvi2T_90

Feeling better now that we're through
Feeling better 'cause we convicted you
You taught a lesson, it left 30 scars
Now we see how you really are

You're no good
You're no good
You're no good
Jodi you're no good

We're gonna say it again
You're no good
You're no good
You're no good
Jodi you're no good

You broke a heart that's gentle and true
Well you broke a heart 'cause he broke up with you
You'll beg our forgiveness through L. Kirk Nurmi
No one will blame us when we say to thee

You're no good
You're no good
You're no good
Jodi you're no good

We're gonna say it again
You're no good
You're no good
You're no good
Jodi you're no good

We'll sentence you now Jodi and that ain't no lie
Forget about you Jodi 'cause you're going to die

You're no good
You're no good
You're no good
Jodi you're no good

We're gonna say it again
You're no good
You're no good
You're no good
Jodi you're no good

Oh, oh no
You're no good
You're no good
You're no good
Jodi you're no good

[With apologies to Clint Ballard, Jr.]

I LOVE your songs! Very well done!!!

Thinking a lot about what's her name's (not sure what to call her, lol) crying in court yesterday. After lot's of thought, it's her chameleon behavior, her mimicking that we all saw. She is what ever she thinks someone wants her to be. She is no longer surrounded by her jailhouse admirers egging her on. She needs now only to go by instincts and her instinct is to morph. Courtroom crying so she cries, she has no other cues to go by at this point. Tears real, but not felt. It truly seemed to me like she was on the outside looking in, she was not the person sitting at that table. She was just part of the gallery.

She reminded me of the psycho killer in "Silence of the Lambs", when his victim is in the hole screaming, and he tries to mimic her emotions.

Any food from "The Hill" is THE BESTEST :D
Imo's is excellent...hmmm a good old Steak and Shake burger sure sounds good...lots of things I miss about home.

Oh yes, the Hill has the best Italian ever.....you are from STL??? I am, move back 5 years ago after being gone for 40 years. I know that feeling about missing things from home. But I do miss Texas' great TexMex!

And just to go on record about burgers :fence: you ain't had a real burger till you have one in Texas. We walk that cow right down main street to the back door of the burger shack. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18