SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi is not tiny. She is 5'4 to 5'6 and weighed 135 at one in time. She is taller than Juan Martinez. If you go look at the staged photo of her arm around jenni's shouder you can see how she towers over Wilmont. And Wilmont has her chair at the highest it can go to make Jodi seem smaller.

5'6 per her Cal driver's lic and 125 lbs at that time.

THey were just talking about the JA movie they are filming now and that will be on tv next month. It is my hope that no one will watch this. The woman portraying CMJA just said she is reserving her judgement about JA for now, Yikes. At least the man playing Travis said he thinks JA is a psychopath. I really, really hope the ratings will be lower than low. I don't want to contribute in any way to the fact that JA will think so highly of herself if this movie is widely watched. I say we pass on the word wherever we cab to all boycott this movie.

Well, like all other movies as such they land on Life Time t.v. I don't have cable, but when a friend tells me about a crime movie, I can find it on the net. That means it didn't go over so well.

I think the money makers over think their audience and it ends up not a million or more maker. Especially being trials that anyone was interested watched. No one wants to see a rendition of what they already saw.

I do think that these bad films may help those that did not have any knowledge of the crimes beforehand and may be in similar situations.

Jean C on HLN is giving the DT suggestions on what they can do to show how ja can help the other prisoners...WTF???? Isn't this her last trial? I hope so....I actually prefer JVM to her. :scared::scared: I really think JC might be pro ja or anti DP :banghead::banghead:

What better indicator of what JA might do for her fellows if spared the DP than what she's done for them during the last 5 yrs.? What happened to her grifter cellmate we were told yesterday would testify?

If the father of my child chose to expose our child to someone such as Jodi, then to take the stand on her behalf, I would have very very serious reservations in regards to allowing our child to ever be with his father without being monitored.

Juan should ask D Brewer if he's aware of any pictures Jodi had of his private parts? If he said no, I'd ask him if he'd like to see some? Then I'd bring out those huge xxxx pictures and ask him if those pictures aren't in fact his body parts? I'd point out that his hands and nails appear to be the ones in the pictures. He probably didn't want to show his face the last time he was on the stand because he was afraid this would be brought up. He figures it's safe now that it's just an impact statement. I know this can't happen since the pictures were never brought into evidence, and I doubt Juan could do it even if they were in evidence. I just think it would be funny if he could.

Ha!!!!

I've massacred at least a dozen songs in previous Sidebar threads, expressing my feelings for the darling convicted murderer - it's heartwarming to see someone else being creative. Please do more!

As a side note: Does anyone here remember the good old days of Prodigy during the OJ trial? There was a Court TV bulletin board that was notorious and the Poet Laureate was someone named "William Bush" - he wrote the most wicked song parodies. I printed them out and have them stashed somewhere - anyway, every time I did a parody I would tip my hat to "William Bush", the Master!

[video=youtube;yp7r0j4XrO8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp7r0j4XrO8[/video]

Texas* has crummy pizza, even Ohio's was better. :(

*No offense to fellow Texans.

I'm from so cal. Love love love pizza!!!
Smart woman here......married into straight from Italy!!!
Yum!!!

Agree with you on bad yuppie pizza in CA. Try getting good pizza in Montana :floorlaugh:

I can hook ya up with the best non-homemade fried chicken if you're in Southern Cali .....Pioneer Chicken. Its the crispiest yummiest chicken ive ever had at a fast food place.

Uuuhhh, no homemade fried chicken? Mashed potatoes with pan gravy, green beans with pork fat and onions, fried apples in butter with cinnamon and nutmeg, homemade biscuits with lard, fried green tomatoes, fried winter squash??? :floorlaugh:

:fence:
(BBM)

Other thoughts that could have been running thru CMja's warped & wicked mind during the Victim Impact Statements are:

"Nobody's gonna miss me like that and cry over me when I'm gone. Wish I knew what it was like to be held in such high regard."

:

Snipped by me :)

I think this one would go more like this...

"It's not fair!!!! Why isn't anyone crying for me!!! I'm the victim, Travis abused meeeeeeeeeeee! Why doesn't anyone believe me? I showed them my finger!!! What more proof do they need? Why, why, why? These people are all crazy, they should love me!!!!!"

Cue fake crying, while peekng through fingers to see if they're buying it!

5'6 per her Cal driver's lic and 125 lbs at that time.

One of JA's licenses indicated that she was 5'4" and weighed 115. Who changes their height on a driver's license? I was so glad that Juan made Jodi stand up for the linebacker demo so that the jury and court attendees could see that Jodi is not small like her DT wanted everyone to believe. She's quite slender now, of course, but she is obviously taller than I am (barely 5'4").

That's what I though too...Can you imagine how totally TACTLESS that is going to be having Arias parade her pathetic so called art work around that courtroom! I bet she is just thrilled to death (No pun intended) that she gets to show off her pathetic art in that courtroom. Another chance for her to hawk her Murder By Numbers print ad knock offs. She is pathetic. She shouldn't be able to do that at all and it's disrespectful to the gravity of what this case is all about.

She needs to just SHUTUP and go quietly off into the Death Chamber. Everyone is sick of hearing her lies and vitriol spew from her mouth.

She's unbelievable. We'll probably have to suffer through listening to more grandiose declarations about her being comparable to a Monét, a Picasso, or an Einstein. Noooo!

Me too with confused, are we in time out? I would love some insight as to yesterday...sorry, pork rinds are not my thing right at this moment.

I'm really glad you guys brought this up. Seriously, I was totally lost this morning looking for "my regular thread". Literally didn't know what to do :panic:...sad but true :blushing:

So are we in TO...does anyone know what the heck is going on, TIA

According to Mikee Daniels JA is a ‘pathologically lying, spying, stalking, email/text/ bank account hacking, journal stealing, girlfriend harassing, home-invading, dog-kicking and probably dog-killing, thief of rings and journals, soulless, manipulating, heartless, hyperpossessive, egotistical, narcissistic, false allegation slandering including false allegation of abuse and pedophilia slandering, personality disordered, sociopathic, premeditating, psychotic, torture knife murderer from hell.' Should this person receive Mercy? Obvious answer...NO.

What better indicator of what JA might do for her fellows if spared the DP than what she's done for them during the last 5 yrs.? What happened to her grifter cellmate we were told yesterday would testify?

Jeans been following Jodie's mom around gave her a card and has even tried to get permission to interview Jodie, the thing with jean she's doesn't report accurately.

One of JA's licenses indicated that she was 5'4" and weighed 115. Who changes their height on a driver's license? I was so glad that Juan made Jodi stand up for the linebacker demo so that the jury and court attendees could see that Jodi is not small like her DT wanted everyone to believe. She's quite slender now, of course, but she is obviously taller than I am (barely 5'4").

No one measures or weighs you when you get a license, yet. You can write what you wish as long as you pass the eye exam, which is creepy germy. Mine still shows me 20 years younger and as many pounds less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member