SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two sources. Feel free to disregard since I was unable to find the precise Arizona statute that applies.

SOURCE #1
Attorney Mark Eiglarsh said, during an appearance on Dr. Drew's program, that the jury vote must be unanimous for either death or for life. I've followed Mark for several years and have always found him to be very accurate and reliable.

SOURCE #2
An article sourced to CNN stated the following:
The jury then will deliberate for a third time to determine whether Arias should be sentenced to life imprisonment or death. Its decision must be unanimous. In the case of a deadlock, a new jury will be chosen for this phase only.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/15/justice/arizona-jodi-arias-trial/index.html

I recall hearing this - actually, DH heard it, too - and wondering how a new jury who isn't familiar with all of the details of the case that's lasted more than four months determine Jodi's fate? :confused:

Not unless he grew up in NY or NJ. Sorry people!

OK... My Mama was an full blooded, 100% Italian and was raised in Bayonne, NJ... Nobody... but NOBODY made pizza pie like my Mama...

Boy, do I miss my Mama... been gone 10 years this past March.

You know, we all gave family dynamics.
In my original family there r 4 siblings, 2 hands on parents.
I am the 2nd born.
My older brother protects us, legally, financially, maybe spiritually.
I am the family go to for advise
My Sis (3 rd) is a problem, maybe a mental diseased
By younger bro is my closest to me. But he feels zero involvement with family problems.
I can't see my beginning of this, so to be continued on my thoughts

Sis.... is that you?

Kidding.

Uuuhhh, no homemade fried chicken? Mashed potatoes with pan gravy, green beans with pork fat and onions, fried apples in butter with cinnamon and nutmeg, homemade biscuits with lard, fried green tomatoes, fried winter squash??? :floorlaugh:

Yes ma'am! That sounds delish!! I make a darn good fried chicken (heart attack on a bone!). But if one has to fast food it-Pioneer or Popeyes is pretty good!

I keep wondering why there were no kidnapping charges, as she obviously held him against his will!

Too many more important charges. He was in his own home, he was held hostage for 2 minutes. Murder was a more important charge. He was not removed from any place. Just the facts and the most important charges.

She 'blessed' them with this stellar rendition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcMVDshdrXQ

Accidentally hearing this is how I found out about this case, believe it or not.
This is honestly the one good thing I've found about the convicted killer. :thud:

However, that's the sad and infuriating thing too. Why didn't she make something of herself?
Why didn't she take singing lessons, audition for American Idol? Do something?
Didn't anyone ever TELL her that she had a decent voice? That might have a chance?

She might have been famous for a GOOD reason and Travis might still be here.

Ok now I can see my full post.
My Sis is mentally diseased. We r a family and I love her.
She has recently threatened my life, as kids chased me withbutcher knives.
My point is, if she kills someone, I still love her. I know she's nuts. However, maybe not legally Insane.
My heart goes out to her family!!!

Here is my one exception to having shopping be a part of a vacation - Harrods

OMG, check out the food section, it's a blast.

And Tower of London, such an awesome place, esp if you have even a little knowledge of BritHist. We got to go to the key ceremony one time, but you have to request tickets months in advance for that. (You follow the guards at night while they lock up the crown jewels, the Tower is closed to the public at that time)

Have fun and mind the gap!

Boo...I didn't know it had to be planned so far in advance :(

And the "gap?"

I don't get you :blushing:

Eta: damn just looked it up and it's book through December

Hi segue! Another GRrrrrrr fan, eh? He's something else - crusty yet cuddly. I told Mr. M. that you and Sleuth are also fans so he said that if we get to meet him, we should have him autograph a couple of rolling pins for you both... stay tuned!

Heck, while I'm here, this one's for you:

Falco - The Sound of Musik - YouTube

Viv, I will seriously cover all costs associated with that.

I recall hearing this - actually, DH heard it, too - and wondering how a new jury who isn't familiar with all of the details of the case that's lasted more than four months determine Jodi's fate? :confused:

They just said on HLN that if first jury not unanimous then a new jury is chosen. If the next jury hangs, death penalty is off the table and Judge sentences defendant to life. I have no idea the details on how the new jurors are selected.

Accidentally hearing this is how I found out about this case, believe it or not.
This is honestly the one good thing I've found about the convicted killer. :thud:

However, that's the sad and infuriating thing too. Why didn't she make something of herself?
Why didn't she take singing lessons, audition for American Idol? Do something?
Didn't anyone ever TELL her that she had a decent voice? That might have a chance?

She might have been famous for a GOOD reason and Travis might still be here.

She does all right 'til she tries to hit that high note...
It's like a nail gun going off in my ear drum

Regardless of food quality, he does have that bleached punk rocker/biker personality. I think that was all that was required. Would I take his word on good food? No. But for some good I am hungover food, Yes. I am happy for him, he found a better life for himself and his family via the food stars. Do I take his word on anything other than bendy straws and wishing that plastic wrap came perforated, absolutely not. He was just a fresh and *real* face, not playing the cameras, just being him, and at the right time for t.v. ;) Anthony Boudain (spelling) gets close to what restaurant life is like in his book, but still holds back.

I've never liked Guy's cooking shows, but I can watch reruns of Triple D for hours at a time when I'm bored. Fieri has a lot of personality and doesn't try to upstage the owners/chefs of the venues that he features on DDD. He lets them be the stars in their own kitchens which, in itself, is refreshing. Guy's cooking, recipes, and disorganized kitchen leave a lot to be desired, but his older son, Hunter, is cute, smart, and already an accomplished "chef".

Apparently there was an earthquake and felt by some in my City. Now the Mayor of Toronto has been seen smoking crack on video. Video to be authenticated. Is that a word? lol. This day just keeps getting better :floorlaugh::scared:

I've never liked Guy's cooking shows, but I can watch reruns of Triple D for hours at a time when I'm bored. Fieri has a lot of personality and doesn't try to upstage the owners/chefs of the venues that he features on DDD. He lets them be the stars in their own kitchens which, in itself, is refreshing. Guy's cooking, recipes, and disorganized kitchen leave a lot to be desired, but his older son, Hunter, is cute, smart, and already an accomplished "chef".

Not a Fieri fan. He's not even a chef.
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fieri"]Guy Fieri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
And how many insipid shows does a single person need to host?

Seriously, you should market this pic!!!!! Make posters, greeting cards, etc!!!

LOL Thanks, but it's not mine. Just an internet corgi pic. Boycie boy would be much cuter, naturally. I shall put him n a costume at some point and prove it.

Bettybaby00
I can't read ur post thru my tears

My guess is that the mods are sick of hearing people complain about off-topic posts in the main thread even tho there is nothing to talk about since there is a 3 day break.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding... :winner:

She does all right 'til she tries to hit that high note...
It's like a nail gun going off in my ear drum

And singing lessons may have made her a star... or not... but why didn't she ever TRY?
It seems like something she may have enjoyed doing and it may have really proved successful for her.

There are stars that are mentally ill and are still functional and successful.
There are extremely successful people with Bipolar, Borderline and other mental illnesses.

I don't get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members