DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda7NJ: Now owns the following:

Release the Cracklin'™®

What I miss is good old Chicago deep dish pizza....:(

The best pizza I ever had was in NY when I was a little kid. I still remember how good it was. The cheese stretched forever. The crust was crunchy. I never had anything close until we ran into a guy who had a small business in S. Fl. it was sooo good. Then he went out of business, I haven't been able to find anything close since.

Linda!!! I gross my girls out by eating pork rinds often, lol!
It must be a mostly southern thing.
Come over and I'll make you sweet tea and pork rinds.

(I know people that make their own cracklins too)

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

Gotta love that southern hospitality! Bless your heart;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. She can morph into Fargo's Steve Buscemi face when needed.

Sorry, got cut off in the last thread when posting.

22. Accomplished Actress- once played the part of a Christmas Present under a tree.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I just about spit all over the place. That's Kraken.

4DO

Roflmao!

Spelling is not my forte!

That is right and remember, she used that little "ponytail" on the back of her horrible head in the guilt phase (except it wasn't as greasy). She is saying, oh look at me - I'm just a girl like Nurmi just said - I'm just a little girl STILL - You see, I've got a little pony tail on the back of my head.....

You know....I was so fixated on those greasy bangs I couldn't tell you what the rest of her hair looked like. Those bangs were dripping in grease today. As my sister used to say "her hair was so greasy you could fry french fries in it!" What was up with those bangs of hers? Did she cut them? They looked funnier than usual - like she was a two year old who got hold of some scissors and cut her own hair!

I am so confused. No more penalty phase thread for the long weekend? Is this thread for OT conversations?

Linda7NJ: Now owns the following:

Release the Cracklin'™®

Whooo hooooo! Thank you!

Lol

Man I just love coming here to unwind after a long hard day of watching court!

Prisons are a whole other ball of wax with different rules for their psych units than what I am used to working with. Many rules are the same...but with special considerations for the population. Psych patients will be prescribed drugs if their conditions call for it. I do know that very severely mentally ill patients are in the psych unit and will show up at their trials on heavy drugs, ala Andrea Yates, Jared Loughner, and James Holmes...all of whom you can tell were on pretty heavy stuff from pics taken during their trials.

Now, Jodi isn't SMI. Going through a trial is very nerve-wracking and stress inducing and it is possible that a tranq could help someone get through it. Will it be prescribed? I don't honestly know. Jails/prisons have a legal obligation towards the SMI, but not necessarily toward GMH, or general mental health...which is any condition that is not considered debilitating enough to qualify for SMI status. This much I know from former inmates in both counties who have come through one of my jobs.

More than likely it will fully depend on the doctor doing the assessment and the governing rules of the sheriff, the warden, the county.

Would they give her antidepressants or tranqs? It is possible, but without knowing the specific rules I can't say for sure if this is what is going on.

In my uneducated opinion she does NOT seem drugged to me. I cracked up when someone mentioned she was "thorazined out." Um...if she was "thorazined out" she'd be sleeping or looking like James Holmes. That's old school heavy duty stuff....been around as long as Haldol. To me it seems that she is just same as she always has...I have seen ZERO change. Of course one can be on meds and it wouldn't be obvious to others too though....so of course, again, it is all only my opinion, and an uneducated unverified one at that. If she is on something, it isn't heavy duty at all.

Pensfan might know more and be able to shed light on the process...since she is a verified psych nurse.

THanks! She didn't seem drugged to me, but what do I know. I just had no idea of what could and could not be done, and this makes a lot of sense -- it would obviously need to be under some kind of doctor's order.

OMFG!!!

Totally off thread but I LOVE show SCANDAL on ABC..

I so didn't expect ending tonight.. Holy Cannoli!!!

Ok think I can calm down now.. but WOW

I am so disgusted what when on today.

Steven and Samantha pleading to get this behind them and to
return to their normal lives. They cannot take much more.
Having to see their wonderful brother slashed and butchered

They have been there everyday for four months, enough is enough.

So once again the killer gets her own way again.
She did not shower and had greasy hair.
She did not want ex Darryl seeing her that way.

So basically the impact statements are put on the backburner.

She should not be getting her own way, she is convicted for 1st
degree murder.

Who is the person of authority here, the killer, it seems that way.
Very sad.

Oh, yeah. Crunch...crunch...crunch... You know, the southern style cracklins are not available here in the NW, but we order them from the south. They are much crunchier. The standard pork rind is pretty fluffy, if you know what I mean. Cracklins are serious business. You can actually damage dental work! LOL

:floorlaugh: WOW, I want to find me some "real" Cracklins then. I just get stuck with the Pork Rinds and yeah, they are kind of fluffy and kind of melt in your mouth kind of like Funions. I think I would like them Cracklins much better. Will have to try and find a place to order some through the mail.

Does anyone know what Mr Martinez was talking about when he said CMJA was manipulating men at The Purple Plum after killing Travis?

The best pizza I ever had was in NY when I was a little kid. I still remember how good it was. The cheese stretched forever. The crust was crunchy. I never had anything close until we ran into a guy who had a small business in S. Fl. it was sooo good. Then he went out of business, I haven't been able to find anything close since.

i miss cannoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member