SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case has given me a new outlook on life, I use to hate to go grocery shopping but today I thought gee prisoner #2013 will never go grocery shopping again, I use to pitch a fit if I had to drive somewhere, now I realize that I can drive anywhere at anytime I want, and prisoner #2013 is stuck in a place that is about the size of my bathroom. She has to eat, sleep and live in that tiny area for a very long time. So every time I find myself not wanting to do something I'll think of prisoner #2013 and be thankful for what I've got.

:floorlaugh: When you describe them like that, they somehow lose their appeal, but when the package says "Pork Rinds" (here), they are yummy with a nice cold beer. :floorlaugh:

Oh, yeah. Crunch...crunch...crunch... You know, the southern style cracklins are not available here in the NW, but we order them from the south. They are much crunchier. The standard pork rind is pretty fluffy, if you know what I mean. Cracklins are serious business. You can actually damage dental work! LOL

No, never "whole foods" ...I shop at two different supermarkets, ShopRite and Acme, a butcher shop, a produce market and my local Italian bakery. Never have I seen a pork rind or a chicklin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linda, it's CRACKLIN, not Chicklin! But thanks for the laugh!!!!!:floorlaugh:

I like it sliced anyway, but I do like it cooked well done! OMG that stuff is the best tasting stuff in the world! I tried making "fake" pork roll by frying baloney in the pan, but there was no comparison. When I visit my cousin in Mt. Laurel -she always makes sure there is a couple of packs of Taylor's Pork Roll in the fridge for me while I visit. That and Cracker Barrel Cheese in the Horseradish flavor. We don't have that here either!!!

Sorry OT!

Ok I'll play things/food we don't have here but I really miss totally off thread but what the haijah it's a long weekend why not..

For me that is easy.. PETES PRIDE BREADED PORK TENDERLOINS
I F'n LOVE THESE and are at like every store in midwest/Indiana but I can't find them in AZ anywhere.. I'd actually thought about having a cousin ship a foam cooler stuff full of Petes Pride with Dry Ice overnight to me :floorlaugh:

You fry them in Crisco in pan eat on hamburger bun with Mayo, Raw Onions, Mustard & extra pickles!!!!! OMG YUM!!!! :rockon:

Gak! Sounds disgusting and really unhealthy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you like bacon, you would like pork rinds. They might not be your favorite snack, but you would not find the taste unfamiliar.

:floorlaugh: When you describe them like that, they somehow lose their appeal, but when the package says "Pork Rinds" (here), they are yummy with a nice cold beer. :floorlaugh:

Yea, I know, sort of TMI ? Just keeping it real !

Back to the Impact Statements if we may.....

When Steven Alexander said today that he had nightmares about someone attacking him with a KNIFE - That grabbed me something fierce. I know the jurors must have felt the same thing.

If you like bacon, you would like pork rinds. They might not be your favorite snack, but you would not find the taste unfamiliar.

Objection. Double negative. Can we approach?

I've always been repelled by them but decided to try them when I was on Atkins. I'm not a fan.

yeah well on Atkins you can also snack on bacon so I don't blame ya.. but for on the go food they'll work in a pinch!

Oh, yeah. Crunch...crunch...crunch... You know, the southern style cracklins are not available here in the NW, but we order them from the south. They are much crunchier. The standard pork rind is pretty fluffy, if you know what I mean. Cracklins are serious business. You can actually damage dental work! LOL

I think the standard pork rind you are talking about is called "Fat Back" here in the South. We flavor our vegetables and other stuff with it! Tasty stuff. NOT HEALTHY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stefunee