SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
......did you not see my multiple :floorlaugh:? Maybe I should have put a post script: "Seriously, folks, where are the Fashion Police?!?!?!?!"
:floorlaugh:

No worries. I was kidding too :floorlaugh:

Oh heavens. You have now reminded me of a couple of favorite stories about our dearly departed Odds. Odds was my curmudgeonly tabby who, when he wasn't sleeping on top of clean laundry, just stomped around being generally peeved at the universe.

1. The first time I brought future Mr. Ynot home after a date, we were seated on the couch side by side watching a movie. Future Mr. Ynot pulled the age-old "stretch and yawn and put arm around the gal" move, and in doing so, uncrossed his legs. Odds, who had been generally lovey to FMY up to this point, moseyed over... put both front paws on edge of couch between FMY's legs as if seeking to be petted... and then reared back and double-paw-punched FMY right in the sensitive bits. This was no accident, this was Odds saying, "don't you mess with my mama, buster!"

2. The next time FMY came over for a date, we were cooking dinner together when we noticed that Odds was apparently chasing his own butt in circles. Not his tail, his butt. I picked him up, and realized that he had eaten the tear-off strip from the top of a bag of baby carrots, and was having... well, difficulties in fully passing this strip of plastic. You know those toy cars from when we were kids, that you'd run the plastic strip through to wind them up, set them down, and they'd go? Yeah. FMY got to pull the "ripcord" while I held the "racecar" and when I set him down, boy did he zoom. Possibly my Most Awkward Date Moment Ever. :floorlaugh:

Funniest. Story. Ever. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

This is my rescue Max. I have had him for four years and still haven't figured out what variety he is lol.

He's a sweetie...Scottie maybe? We just called them Heinz 47 variety dogs. They are usually the best kind because they know they were rescued. My Max belonged to a an elderly tenant of my neighbor who passed away. There was nobody to take Max. I'd be asking the good Lord for something that barked so I could leave my bedroom windows open during the summer. I live on the ground floor and don't have air conditioning. He's a live wire who is way smarter than I am.

Thanks, but I already answer to Max. His boss is Molly, my senior cat, followed by Bob and Itsy-Bitsy. I'm 4th in line for just about everything :floorlaugh: But he is a cutie. Thanks for sharing him

Meet Bob
Squee!!! Looks like a Pixie Bob!
Actually...looks more Bob than Pixie...looks well over 50 percent bobcat! SO gorgeous...wow! HUGE!

Thanks everyone for all the fur babe pics and laughs. There were just too many pics to respond to when I was popping in and out. They are all precious and we are lucky to have them in our lives. So very sorry to those who have lost a pet. It is the hardest thing.

ITA. Note, too, the difference in her posture during the VIS and JM's "aggravating" presentation (those horrific ME photos). It's all an act. And, after re-watching her Crying Game, I must admit: I agree with several WS posters who think her eyes were smiling. Didn't see it at first. MAYBE that's just the way JA's eyes look when she's sad/grieving; but it WAS strange.

The way a child cries with happiness.......you give them a puppy for their birthday and it's tears of happiness, that'swhat I saw.

This is fascinating and really creepy scary knowing she has another face too ... The one Travis saw when she first attacked him in the shower ... The one Chris and Skye Hughes saw when they wondered if their kids were safe with Jodi in the house ...

The Many Faces of Jodi Arias.

Be sure to scroll through them from the beginning.

http://www.seattlepi.com/national/a...ury-takes-up-murder-4489940.php#photo-4579642

Terrifying... and I'm glad to see Mz JAA has some grey hair.

Waiting to find out if CFJA is going to actually have the gall to say something on Monday. Can't even imagine what it my be, though have to admit that thoughts of it make me feel I might shake like a chihuahua or, even worse enter into a severe brain fog. God bless the Alexanders, they have had to sit back and watch Travis' reputation being dragged through the mud and put through hell by this b**** and her defense team. It's a crying shame.

So, after crying off and on while watching these proceedings over the last couple days, I have decided it's time to chill out for a while so we're having Margaritas tonight. What can I say, it's Tequila time, lol. So cheers to all my fellow sleuths and have a beautiful weekend. :cheers:

Oh heavens. You have now reminded me of a couple of favorite stories about our dearly departed Odds. Odds was my curmudgeonly tabby who, when he wasn't sleeping on top of clean laundry, just stomped around being generally peeved at the universe.

1. The first time I brought future Mr. Ynot home after a date, we were seated on the couch side by side watching a movie. Future Mr. Ynot pulled the age-old "stretch and yawn and put arm around the gal" move, and in doing so, uncrossed his legs. Odds, who had been generally lovey to FMY up to this point, moseyed over... put both front paws on edge of couch between FMY's legs as if seeking to be petted... and then reared back and double-paw-punched FMY right in the sensitive bits. This was no accident, this was Odds saying, "don't you mess with my mama, buster!"

2. The next time FMY came over for a date, we were cooking dinner together when we noticed that Odds was apparently chasing his own butt in circles. Not his tail, his butt. I picked him up, and realized that he had eaten the tear-off strip from the top of a bag of baby carrots, and was having... well, difficulties in fully passing this strip of plastic. You know those toy cars from when we were kids, that you'd run the plastic strip through to wind them up, set them down, and they'd go? Yeah. FMY got to pull the "ripcord" while I held the "racecar" and when I set him down, boy did he zoom. Possibly my Most Awkward Date Moment Ever. :floorlaugh:

My Queen :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: So did Mr. Ynot win him over....and you? Or is there a Mr. Whatnot now? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Thanks for the best story I've heard in years.

So, should we discuss whether or not CKJA really had the FOG? Na, only kidding, lol.

I remember my first experience with a pet death and questioning God and Heaven. I was heartbroken and livid. My Auntie had given me a baby chick to take home from their Farm. So I brought it home and proceeded to make a fab house from a cardboard box. I included my doll house furniture. I think I was around 5 or 6. I worked hard on that house with as much attention to detail I could muster. Rooms, doors,furniture. I named my chick Picky. I think Picky ingested something from the house I created. She wasn't well and died. We had a Funeral in the backyard. A fitting burial in a shoe box. My Mom told me Picky was happy and playing in Chicky heaven. A few days later I decided to dig her up to see if she had indeed arrived in heaven. Apparently i went screaming into the house. Mom you lied. Picky didn't go to Chicky heaven she is still in the box!

Waiting to find out if CFJA is going to actually have the gall to say something on Monday. Can't even imagine what it my be, though have to admit that thoughts of it make me feel I might shake like a chihuahua or, even worse enter into a severe brain fog. God bless the Alexanders, they have had to sit back and watch Travis' reputation being dragged through the mud and put through hell by this b**** and her defense team. It's a crying shame.

So, after crying off and on while watching these proceedings over the last couple days, I have decided it's time to chill out for a while so we're having Margaritas tonight. What can I say, it's Tequila time, lol. So cheers to all my fellow sleuths and have a beautiful weekend. :cheers:

I shall have a great week end..Remember we didn't kill anyone. JA has been convicted of murder..She is restricted in her activities... Finally warm temps in NE area.

Thanks, but I already answer to Max. His boss is Molly, my senior cat, followed by Bob and Itsy-Bitsy. I'm 4th in line for just about everything :floorlaugh: But he is a cutie. Thanks for sharing him

Meet Bob

That's my kinda cat! I love him!

BBM Did they ever determine if any of these knives could have been the one used in the murder? I'm sure she discarded the knife with the gun, but stranger things have happened. Maybe she figured the knife couldn't be traced like a gun so why not keep a souvenir.

IIR......she claims the knives belonged to Darryl (?). None were used in the murder.

I believe the knife is with the gun. And the clothes. Somewhere in the desert? Hoover Dam? Needle in a haystack. Thankfully the weapons were not needed to prove this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy