SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nommmmm.......I am making crockpot coconut spicy chicken wings (BTW don't play with paprika if you have papercuts) and found this stuff to put in it and it is sooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooood........addicting
And I have found it much cheaper at other places than this website.
http://livesuperfoods.com/artisana-coconut-butter.html?k=1&CAPCID=23093355013&gclid=CJ2_m8jQnrcCFStyQgodZ00AhA
Artisana-Coconut-Butter-16.jpg

I believe the knife is with the gun. And the clothes. Somewhere in the desert? Hoover Dam? Needle in a haystack. Thankfully the weapons were not needed to prove this case.

I think Jodi put the weapons in a place shed be able to go back and find them.

Just started 48 hrs and that pitiful little voice she's using in that interview makes me want to smack her. Yuck!!
Wish someone would compare a clip of that voice and the one she used when Mr Martinez had her demonstrating the "linebacker" lunge. Completely different voices!

I remember my first experience with a pet death and questioning God and Heaven. I was heartbroken and livid. My Auntie had given me a baby chick to take home from their Farm. So I brought it home and proceeded to make a fab house from a cardboard box. I included my doll house furniture. I think I was around 5 or 6. I worked hard on that house with as much attention to detail I could muster. Rooms, doors,furniture. I named my chick Picky. I think Picky ingested something from the house I created. She wasn't well and died. We had a Funeral in the backyard. A fitting burial in a shoe box. My Mom told me Picky was happy and playing in Chicky heaven. A few days later I decided to dig her up to see if she had indeed arrived in heaven. Apparently i went screaming into the house. Mom you lied. Picky didn't go to Chicky heaven she is still in the box!

A similar thing happened to me. Baby bunny.
Came to see it the next morning, thought it was sleeping, I picked it up and it was cold and it was in rigors! :eek: I guess it got scared to death or something. It was FINE when I went to bed

Note to self... if you choose to "rescue" wildlife, don't leave the new "pet" in your child's room until you are fairly certain it will survive. They really are fragile and often do not survive.

Kid's need to learn about death but the shock is not so good...

ok moving right along!!!

Fun Bundy trial footage ..

[video=youtube;eR-_S5lBIbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR-_S5lBIbU[/video]

I remember that...."don't shake your finger at ME young man," yelled the judge. Thank you for the post :)

JA is sleeping in a box tonight. No matter what happens, what sentence she gets, she will be sleeping in that concrete box. With no windows. And a toilet right there. And bars.

That's fine. Just fine. She can "scheme" up whatever the hay she wants to say come Monday but she will be placed right back into that concrete box no matter the outcome. And that will be fine, just fine.

moo

I believe the knife is with the gun. And the clothes. Somewhere in the desert? Hoover Dam? Needle in a haystack. Thankfully the weapons were not needed to prove this case.

Could the knife and gun be strapped to grandpas truck. DIDNT she say that's where she lost the cell and the aunt later found it. And I think I heard! Could be wrong that grandpa doesn't drive anymore either because he is no longer living or to,old. I can't recall.i do think she's good at strapping guns to motors lol

My Queen :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: So did Mr. Ynot win him over....and you? Or is there a Mr. Whatnot now? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Thanks for the best story I've heard in years.

Future Mr. Ynot eventually became official present-day Mr. Ynot, and despite the rocky start to their relationship, he and Odds came to an understanding and shared many fine adventures over the years. In the last months of Odds's life, Mr. Y gave him dialysis 2-3 times a day, and in the worst parts of his illness, Odds only wanted to be on his papa's shoulder.

Attachments

• Oddny B.jpg
    Oddny B.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 70
JA is sleeping in a box tonight. No matter what happens, what sentence she gets, she will be sleeping in that concrete box. With no windows. And a toilet right there. And bars.

That's fine. Just fine. She can "scheme" up whatever the hay she wants to say come Monday but she will be placed right back into that concrete box no matter the outcome. And that will be fine, just fine.

moo
[video=youtube;e0---Q97pG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0---Q97pG4[/video]

I think Jodi put the weapons in a place shed be able to go back and find them.

I think you are right after watching her look at the pictures. Those are her trophies and she could look at them again and again. One day they will be found.

Just started 48 hrs and that pitiful little voice she's using in that interview makes me want to smack her. Yuck!!
Wish someone would compare a clip of that voice and the one she used when Mr Martinez had her demonstrating the "linebacker" lunge. Completely different voices!

She went back into that "innocent" persona when she did her interview 20 minutes after the verdict.

It was bizarre. She still thought that people would believe her.

Hahahahhhaahahhaha.

moo

I can't believe I am say this...watching Linda Kenny Baden has given me some respect for her. On 48 hours tonite she was strong for Travis. A smidgen of faith in her is returning.

moo

I seen that box! Locked in there with no choices, not able to get up if so wished to grab a sandwich or something cold to drink. Just ughhh tap water and whatever comissary snacks she's bought.

Never thought I would say that I like what Linda Kenney Baden is saying :floorlaugh:

Me either. I'm shocked. Shocked I tell ya :scared: I'm watching too. Way too jacked up from no sleep and too much coffee. I think my crash and burn will hit very soon. Dang job! lol

I can't believe I am say this...watching Linda Kenny Baden has given me some respect for her. On 48 hours tonite she was strong for Travis. A smidgen of faith in her is returning.

I'm on the west coast still another hour before I can watch.

Waiting to find out if CFJA is going to actually have the gall to say something on Monday. Can't even imagine what it my be, though have to admit that thoughts of it make me feel I might shake like a chihuahua or, even worse enter into a severe brain fog. God bless the Alexanders, they have had to sit back and watch Travis' reputation being dragged through the mud and put through hell by this b**** and her defense team. It's a crying shame.

So, after crying off and on while watching these proceedings over the last couple days, I have decided it's time to chill out for a while so we're having Margaritas tonight. What can I say, it's Tequila time, lol. So cheers to all my fellow sleuths and have a beautiful weekend. :cheers:

So true right? What can she say at this point that's going to help her? Her mitigating factors are pretty weak. More or less her defense is, "I'm young, I'm pretty, I'm talented (ahem, according to her), I'm a great person (cough,cough, according to her), I had a crappy childhood (AGAIN, according to her), and guys just wanted to carp all over me (yep,you got it...according to her)".

I don't see any way out for her now. I believe she is going to be sentenced to death. I think that's a just sentence for her, but I can't say it will make me happy to hear it. Putting people to death is just so BALD, and whether or not it's deserved, it's sad.

I hope that whatever her sentence is, it gives the Alexander family peace of mind. I would never want to walk a mile in their shoes. Hugs and positive thoughts going out to all of them. :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper