SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn't care about Jodi, so she up and went to Mesa to help JA out. See? She did care in a complex kind of way.

This is what I think. I think Sandy loves all her children and tried to love and support Jodi, but it was Jodi who made the relationship dysfunctional and Sandy just didn't know what do to so she didn't do anything. She tried to be there for her daughter. Dysfunctional as it is - she still loves her daughter. And like someone said upthread - she could get up on the stand and admit that there were problems and that life with Jodi wasn't always easy - but that she still loves her and that she is her girl and that her life is worth saving. I just don't understand why Sandy isn't getting up! If that were my daughter -I would HAVE to say something! This is life or death we are talking about!

You don't understand? CMA is running the show and advised the DT that the strategy is that youngin has been tortured by her parents all her life, remember? CMA is throwing Mom under the bus in an effort to gain empathy from the jurors but the jurors are smarter than that. JMO

Can it change tween now and monday? Meaning can different witnesses get up?

Ole Rida.. Hot Potatos..

I'm going to be bad have a lil carnitas & watch my irreverent crazy Red Eye guys ;)

Sorry about going off thread but I'm passionate about my pork tenderloins & Peyton Manning :floorlaugh:

You don't understand? CMA is running the show and advised the DT that the strategy is that youngin has been tortured by her parents all her life, remember? CMA is throwing Mom under the bus in an effort to gain empathy from the jurors but the jurors are smarter than that. JMO

I agree. Her mom has been sitting in court every single day. I'm sure she wants to testify on her behalf, but Jodi is the one not letting her do it thinking her wooden spoon abuse is story is going to save her from the DP which she can't use if her mom gets on the stand and appears to be not made of pure evil.

Thanks. I left "home" when I was 17 and had a much better life. I wonder if JA had parents like I did. When I watched her parent's interview with Det. Flores, they reminded me of my "parents" who did not give a hoot about me. I am not on JA' s side or her parent's side. But from what I saw from the interview I really do not think they liked her very much. They reminded me of my "parents" and I never did drugs or killed anyone.

:( That is really sad. I'm sorry you grew up with parents like that. I'm glad you found happiness outside of your parents house! You are right that they don't seem to like her very much and seemed somewhat indifferent to her in the videos. Maybe they were just tired of her and in shock? I don't know. They definitely don't seem like they are a very close family.

I guess I just can't grasp the game playing. It's obvious that there were problems, but it's obvious too that Sandy is there every single day for her daughter - so she cares to some extent. If it's her daughters wish for her not to get up and speak - well then it is what it is. But as a mother, there is no way in hell anyone could keep me from pleading to the jury to save my daughter's life.

Ole Rida.. Hot Potatos..

I'm going to be bad have a lil carnitas & watch my irreverent crazy Red Eye guys ;)

Sorry about going off thread but I'm passionate about my pork tenderloins & Peyton Manning :floorlaugh:

Red Eye !!!

Good Night All...

We won 1 game.. but yeah.. when you get to 3rd string where you call Painter on a Weds while he's watchin My Name is Earl season 3 on Netflix & say suit up your play'n Sunday.. winning 1 game was a success LOL!

Yes Broncs v Colts will be hard but not when he's on the field.. That man is a literal football simulator on the spot he'll be so deep analyzing playback tapes making adjustments..

BUT I think coming in & leaving will be emotionally because I have NO DOUBT he'll get a Standing Ovation welcome with a good majority wearing his jersey.. almost think it'll make you feel lil bad for Luck that day.. You know.. We feel a little robbed of our Franchise QB who brought Colts from viral video of 'Playoffs?' to contender team and with mixed emotions sentimental side wanted him to retire in Lucas Oil but realistic side knows they needed to grab Luck while they could & would have been hard to sit him on bench to watch Manning.. IDK Manning may end up being a Favre playin another 5 yrs who knows??

I just want to see Manning put that sissy boy Brady in his place at least one more time!! My only happiness of the 2011 season was the fact Lil Brother beat Brady in Big Bro's House that was beautiful! I joked that we were gonna suit up Cooper to Beat Brady too for Trifecta (I know wasn't QB but funny still :floorlaugh:)

LOL at Curtis watching My Name is Earl. I'm sure it's true. He played college ball at Purdue and I knew their head coach & family so I really tried to root for him but.... well.... with all due respect and affection, what a doofus.

I hope Peyton gets an ovation - Colts fans are among the most respectful and intelligent in the league so I'm going to assume they won't boo him like most stadiums do when a former player returns with another team. I don't think it will bother Andrew - he'll probably be the first to welcome him.

The business decision Peyton vs. Andrew is understandable... I get it... but Irsay could have handled it better. And you're right - he would have had to sit for 5 years. Not because Peyton will pull anything like Favre did, but because Peyton has 5 years of great football left in him. And Luck was NFL ready the day he was drafted so to hold a clipboard for 5 years would not have been a good thing for him.

Cooper - Trifecta - good one!

I'm partial to JAA aka JAAILLLL. Or JACM, JADP, or JALWOP convicted murderer. I don't know but think the CMA was clever but I'll reserve CMA to Caylee's death, not Travis' death and Jodi Ann Arias the murderer of Travis. CMA was what Lee A. stressed in their message to Casey during the memorial to Caylee's spirit and her mom and Cindy who is also a CMA (Casey M. Anthony). CMA over and over again. It was so sad and unsettling and still is. Caylee was a good child who should have never died the way she did. Yeah, CMA is a Caylee and Lee at his memorial repeating CMA.

It's Jodi who killed Travis, agreed upon by a jury. She may be a convicted murderer but her initials need to be presented to all. JAM. Jodi Arias Murderer. jmo Or something else please. xoxo

Ok. I should go to sleep. If only the pug at the foot of my bed would stop snoring like a little grizzly bear so I could actually fall asleep!

i'm partial to jaa aka jaaillll. Or jacm, jadp, or jalwop convicted murderer. I don't know but think the cma was clever but i'll reserve cma to caylee's death, not travis' death and jodi ann arias the murderer of travis. Cma was what lee a. Stressed in their message to casey during the memorial to caylee's spirit and her mom and cindy who is also a cma (casey m. Anthony). Cma over and over again. It was so sad and unsettling and still is. Caylee was a good child who should have never died the way she did. Yeah, cma is a caylee and lee at his memorial repeating cma.

It's jodi who killed travis, agreed upon by a jury. She may be a convicted murderer but her initials need to be presented to all. Jam. Jodi arias murderer. Jmo or something else. Xoxo

tposkja

I agree. Her mom has been sitting in court every single day. I'm sure she wants to testify on her behalf, but Jodi is the one not letting her do it thinking her wooden spoon abuse is story is going to save her from the DP which she can't use if her mom gets on the stand and appears to be not made of pure evil.

I can't find the official link (just google "Dr Phil Sandy Arias") but i have seen a lot of twitter about Dr Phil paying expenses or giving money to JA's mom for her "notes" from court or some pics or something like that. It makes sense to me.

As we already know, he gave about half a million to the Anthony family "foundation".

Dr Phil is so repulsive!!!

For some of us, calling the convicted killer CMA will never catch on. During the Caylee Anthony case, at her memorial, the "family" got up and said CMA numerous times...it was sickening!!!

I'll just refer to JA as JA, the convicted killer, CKja or something like that....

CMA is such a sore spot with me. That poor little girl. I only wish she had 1/2 the family Travis did. She had nobody. :cry:

It won't catch on with me, either. I was crazy about Caylee, and I really couldn't handle it when her mother got away with murdering her. In another way, though, I guess it's alright because for the first time in a long time, since this verdict came in for Arias, I'm feeling pretty good about things. Pretty good.

:seeya: Well, I guess this is a good time for me to step away from the keyboard and do the dishes... better late than never, I always say... :Banane09:

I can't find the official link (just google "Dr Phil Sandy Arias") but i have seen a lot of twitter about Dr Phil paying expenses or giving money to JA's mom for her "notes" from court or some pics or something like that. It makes sense to me.

As we already know, he gave about half a million to the Anthony family "foundation".

Dr Phil is so repulsive!!!

UGH! Talk about selling your soul to the devil. Can't stand Dr. Phil! Didn't he learn a lesson from the Anthony saga? Guess not. Anything for ratings. I hope his ratings take a dive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro