SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was shocked to hear DB was going to testify in the penalty phase. He has a son.. I'm quite sure he's moved on with his life. Just can not imagine why he would want to> In spite of subpoena ( technicality) testimony in this phase is completely voluntary.

I heard someone on TV last night say it might be FOR his son... He does not want her on death row and his son having to live with the thought that he lived in the same home as her as a young boy.

I have no opinion on this, but the child must be in or near his teens now. Tough age for a kid!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I am tall and scrawny with big bony hands, wrists, ankles, knees and feet! It doesn't offend me at all when people make fun of Jodi's ham fists.

Well, I'm tall -- wish I was scrawy! :floorlaugh: I have the opposite problem. Small pudgy hands, stubby fingers -- I call them peasant hands. My little finger in particular is quite short. I think it's evolving away or something.

I don't mean any offense to anyone. I think what makes Jodi's more noticeable is that obviously we know what those hands did to Travis, but she also has this way of making her hands more noticeable by how she almost caresses her face (for no reason because it's not when she's "crying"), putting her hand under her chin, even how she poses clasping her fingers to watch the jury come and go, it was even noticeable when she was showing the linebacker pose.

BBM

ITA

She was doing that yesterday when she was ... ah hum....crying. Using her hands to soothe her face. If you go back to some prior videos during the trail she did this hand/face soothing thing right before a migraine...

Even the victims statements became about her....

:scared:

YES! thank you for that observation. Very perceptive and really got me thinking.it was regret for herself, not Travis, right?

Yeah... like a self-centered vantage point ... Should have at least done my make up ... Should have covered my tracks better... Should have gotten those pedo letters admitted.... etc etc

You guys have obviously never had Chicago-style Deep Dish Pizza!!! The best pizza in the Whole Wide World- is Geno's West in Chicago. Fortunately, we have a chain here called Zachary's, which is pretty darn close!

You are incorrect. NY thin slice is vastly superior to anything that could be produced in the Midwest.

FACT! Not :moo:.

{I kid. sorta. i mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but...}

You are incorrect. NY thin slice is vastly superior to anything that could be produced in the Midwest.

FACT! Not :moo:.

{I kid. sorta. i mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but...}

What's your feeing about hoagies?

Also, she could have wiped her tears, before they sprinkled down her cheeks.
She has used enough tissue on the stand and also at the defense table. That to me is a BIG clue it was for effect, for the jury. moo

When these cold unfeeling malignant narcissistic creatures can cry it seems to me they always make a production out of it including not wiping their tears and even letting them stream down their face for maximum effect. Scott Peterson did just this in one of his interviews. It was obscene. Jodi Arias cries only for herself. We know this because Travis Alexander knew the real Jodi Arias and it cost him his life.

Yeah... like a self-centered vantage point ... Should have at least done my make up ... Should have covered my tracks better... Should have gotten those pedo letters admitted.... etc etc

Which is why the Killer is so dangerous and not a candidate for rehabilitation. It's her personality, not a bad decision, not a disease like schizophrenia, not a reaction to abuse.

Sad as it sounds its JA being JA. If not Travis I feel like it would have been someone else.

Well, I'm tall -- wish I was scrawy! :floorlaugh: I have the opposite problem. Small pudgy hands, stubby fingers -- I call them peasant hands. My little finger in particular is quite short. I think it's evolving away or something.

Well, my small stubby fingered hands are the same size as my plaster of paris hand plate that I did in kindergarten. :eek:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Me, I do not take offense at any of the comments here because we all have our shortcomings. I also know these comments are not aimed at anyone but the killer.

From Patti Womack's appearance on Nancy Grace, 4/5/13

"How does Patti reconcile her friend, Jodi Arias with the woman now on trial for murder?

“Jodi was a different person when I knew her than she is now. I believe people change over the years and I think that’s just what happened.”

What is the defense team thinking? They are going to get so nailed. Picture Jaun with his Bose.

Nevermind...just read that HLN (the world's most reliable source for news) is reporting only Darryl will be testifying.

I wish there was Court today. Something to keep me awake. I had a 3 a.m. Crisis call at work and I didn't get home until 10 a.m. this morning. Satellite repair guy had apparently arrived at 9 but nobody was here so off he went. I'm reduced to Cable :banghead: Cant come til Tuesday now. Puppy wont let me sleep :scared:

What's your feeing about hoagies?

It is the one thing I miss about Philly. That and cheesesteaks. Loved them. No one makes hoagies like they do in the Philadelphia area.

OT: Very interesting to watch another lawyer on the stand in his own defense....the OJ hearing....gotta love it when they testify!!:rockon:

Which is why the Killer is so dangerous and not a candidate for rehabilitation. It's her personality, not a bad decision, not a disease like schizophrenia, not a reaction to abuse.

Sad as it sounds its JA being JA. If not Travis I feel like it would have been someone else.

ITA. Still creeps me out to wonder why Jodi Arias bought a 9mm gun which was found taped to the inside of the rental car she was using to move away from Yreka when arrested. Among the belongings she had packed in the car were some knives.

I'm sure none of you mean to be offensive, but this hand thing was bandied about a while ago during the trial. Several members took offense because they have large hands and are sensitive to that criticism. Again, I know nobody is doing it intentionally, but when it comes to comments about physical characteristics you never know who might take offense. Just FYI.

I am so sorry. I wasn't trying to offend anyone here as that is the last thing I would want to do. I was only responding to a previous post where the subject was brought up. I didn't realize this was an issue or I would have never responded with a comment at all. I truly apologize as my comment was solely directed about the defendant & no one else. My only intentions were to respond to the original post & just offer my opinion. I hope anyone who was offended at my post earlier will accept my sincere apologies. I feel awful now so I will just keep my thoughts to myself in the future.

OT: Very interesting to watch another lawyer on the stand in his own defense....the OJ hearing....gotta love it when they testify!!:rockon:

Ya ... watching right now. Good luck OJ with getting a new trial ... pfffft!!

Well, my small stubby fingered hands are the same size as my plaster of paris hand plate that I did in kindergarten. :eek:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Me, I do not take offense at any of the comments here because we all have our shortcomings. I also know these comments are not aimed at anyone but the killer.

Now that's small, Cricket! I don't take offense either. I think my hands are ugly, so if somebody makes a comment, well, they're just being honest.

On a totally different note, I'm one who does believe that Jodi's medicated, which accounts for her crying. But I saw the posts earlier that said we don't have any proof that she's on anything, so it's really hard to say. Her behavior has always been inexplicable to me -- I can never figure out what's going on with her.

Sounds great! I think I got half-way through each song and lost my inspiration... sometimes my "muse" abandons me at the most inopportune times (lyricus interruptus).

Okay, one down and two to go.

Here's the second installment:

[video=youtube;srpwqf2MWAw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srpwqf2MWAw[/video]

Well I lay my head on my jailhouse sack
Waiting on my commissar-y
But the guard don't come by here no more
Poor poor pitiful me.

Poor poor pitiful me
Poor poor pitiful me
Mormon boys won't let me be
Lord have mercy on me
Woe woe is me