SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding CMJA was " observed" when she started packing the car, Yreka police arrested and detained for Az, fearing " flight". I am uncertain when the 9 mil and knfe was found in the car she planned to travel in. Anyone?

Mr. Mertz wasn't in the picture at that time, probably off on some vaudeville tour.

But more importantly, I have some devastating news for you and segue... we just returned from our reconnaissance mission and found out that, much to our mutual dismay, GORDON RAMSAY HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!!!

If I hadn't been yakking so much on here I might have caught him before he left - allegedly today!!!

If it's any consolation to you and/or segue, this guy lives in the neighborhood so if I bump into him at the local market, should I ask him to autograph something for you?

Rob Zombie - Dead City Radio And The New Gods Of Supertown - YouTube

I know, not quite GRrrrrr...

You'll get him next time lol!!
I love Rob Zombie!!! His movies too!!!

BBM.
As much as I want to believe this is true, there is a glaring error in fact. DB was most definitely in court yesterday. You couldn't miss her in the lime green shirt. I'll wait to see if this really is accurate...

That's what I thought, but decided either I was mistaken or perhaps the person was alluding to a different day.

Everyone's fur babies are so cute. I lost my best friend Sammy Doodle Dandy in February....he was 18 yrs and 7 months....I don't know how to post pictures...but he was 18 lb of Cocker cuteness and loved to wear cloths including sun visors.....he had cataracts and the visors allowed him to be out in the sun...oh and in his stroller. Hug your fur babies for me.

I know my Normie is having fun with your Sammy on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge, Sunny. So sorry for your loss.

stairway.jpg

bahama'S_TRIP_042.jpg

Wow i did it. This is Avery the week she arrived. Already started chewing my patio door trim!

My dog looks a lot like this. Only dumber.

Kate is two and had only recently showed signs of her GLS (goofy lab syndrome) starting to improve. My yellow lab calmed down pretty much at age four.

My understanding CMJA was " observed" when she started packing the car, Yreka police arrested and detained for Az PD, fearing " flight". I am uncertain when the 9 mil and knfe was found in the car she planned to travel in. Anyone?

if pics from your computer, use the 'attacments' interface (that paperclip icon).
The 'insert image' thing is for images already posted on the internet

Oh... like this! Thanks, lil buddy!

PA220174.JPG

Speaking of Corgis yesterday at my main job i saw a physical therapist working with a pt. The pt had a tennis ball slinger for dogs and was throwing a tennis ball with it. This utterly adorable Corgi was chasing. it.
Meanwhile I am stuck with an obnoxious pt who we had to call security on because he was refusing to take his court-ordered meds. I am seriously in the wrong line of work.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

:floorlaugh: There are few animals more tough-minded and willful than a Cardigan Corgi. Trust me. He is adorable, but taxing. Very high maintenance. LOL

Speaking of Corgis yesterday at my main job i saw a physical therapist working with a pt. The pt had a tennis ball slinger for dogs and was throwing a tennis ball with it. This utterly adorable Corgi was chasing. it.
Meanwhile I am stuck with an obnoxious pt who we had to call security on because he was refusing to take his court-ordered meds. I am seriously in the wrong line of work.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Come work with me and the doggies! :seeya: I need someone to help set up a new therapy dog program!

Kate is two and had only recently showed signs of her GLS (goofy lab syndrome) starting to improve. My yellow lab calmed down pretty much at age four.

Rocky is two and a half (we think). Technically, the woman who rescued him had a contest to give him a name, since nobody wanted to have a dog named Cutie Patootie. The winner suggested Rocky. But I tell people it's a reference to what's in his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImaKing412