SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping on the thread. I saw on Katie's thread this information about Donovan. But thought to bring the discussion over here.

What ! I am really behind as I had no idea of this stuff. last I read when I was last year was that it was the other character witness Patricia.. was having a problem with a heroin and child neglect issue. Did that come to be true or not. it was rumor last I heard it. Any updates?

FGS the entire world has known Donovan has been there!

You can't make this stuff up!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Could it be that there was no problem until Jodi was convicted? Once convicted Donovan may have been obligated to stop taking information from her for her twitter and taking her calls.

Let me save you a lot of time and effort - find out if he is interested in watching the trial with you, assuming it is on, if he blinks, stammers or hedges, well gee I mean, how long term can he be?

Sweet music and all if he doesn't "understand you" kick him to the curb! :floorlaugh:

well he is very understanding so i'll just kinda drop the trial into the convo when he asked what i have been doing. plus if hes busy most nights doing his thing i wont be interrupted with whatever trial i am watching :floorlaugh:

jeez i feel like a teenager again going on her first proper date,butterflies and all :facepalm:

goood morning :seeya:

i have a dilemma of sorts :eek:

i have a kind of date on Wednesday (yay for me first in like over 4 years :woohoo: i am kind of fussy :floorlaugh: ) so assuming there will be trial that day or the jury will be deliberating what the heck do i do if they come back that day? :scared:

i can probably sneak looks at my phone to check if they have come to a decision but i cant just be like 'yeah i need to go watch this trial thing just now' ive known him for years but i am not ready to confess my trial addiction just yet.

do i sneak to the bathroom to watch or just tell him :facepalm:

i need gauntlet or someone to text me if they come to a decision i'd feel like i was letting the alexanders down by missing this last piece of the puzzle
hellppp :scared::scared:

Go girl and have as good of a time as you can. The murderer hasn't had a migrane in a while, I'd bet money Nurmi and Wilmott are working on filing motion after motion and will be demanding closed door hearings on those motions. Who knows if DB will keep his nerve or if the other person will be sober, invisible or otherwise unavailable. The murderer will need a full day to turn the courtroom into a plagerized "art gallery" prior to whatever she has to say. She might even have another fit of some kind and end up at Lower Buckeye for 72 hours - who knows. Don't put life on hold for the trial that will apparently never end... :D

I have tried to click on 4 different videos of Dateline and nothing happens. I am hungover and only on my first cup of coffee ... also as a child I ate a lot of paint chips and salsa. Help?

Go girl and have as good of a time as you can. The murderer hasn't had a migrane in a while, I'd bet money Nurmi and Wilmott are working on filing motion after motion and will be demanding closed door hearings on those motions. Who knows if DB will keep his nerve or if the other person will be sober, invisible or otherwise unavailable. The murderer will need a full day to turn the courtroom into a plagerized "art gallery" prior to whatever she has to say. She might even have another fit of some kind and end up at Lower Buckeye for 72 hours - who knows. Don't put life on hold for the trial that will apparently never end... :D

It better end this week! :twocents:

well he is very understanding so i'll just kinda drop the trial into the convo when he asked what i have been doing. plus if hes busy most nights doing his thing i wont be interrupted with whatever trial i am watching :floorlaugh:

jeez i feel like a teenager again going on her first proper date,butterflies and all :facepalm:

:rockon: Love it!

I have tried to click on 4 different videos of Dateline and nothing happens. I am hungover and only on my first cup of coffee ... also as a child I ate a lot of paint chips and salsa. Help?

LOL,,,, oh my. Let me try!:floorlaugh:

In 1983 a TV show named "V" was on. I know this shows I am an oldie but a goodie but
for the rest of you - Do you remember Diane?
You may remember her as the iconic Lizard Queen from the 80's Sci-fi cult series "V".
Diana is a pioneer of the conversion process, a brainwashing technique used to turn humans
to aid the Visitors, although it is not always effective. She is seen as using her sexuality
and feminine wiles to have her way with men and to elevate her position She ate mice and guinea pigs!
This is who CKJA reminds me of!!

Yes, I think you're right!

[video=youtube;Zn5oU4r8EnQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn5oU4r8EnQ[/video]

Good Morning Friends. Thought you all would appreciate seeing what Death Row in my home State of Indiana is like. Pretty hard core...it's NOT for the faint of heart. So you have been warned. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxBuDGl5NN0
My opinion, if you do the crime, you do the time.
Now, I am sure Arizona's Female Death Row is different, but I am sure it has a lot of similarities.

It better end this week! :twocents:

Please do not hold your breath. I'm okay with when ever as long as on June 4 she is taking another road trip to go visit one of those places you must see while waiting for death - Perryville. Sweet justice for her, another road trip...

Off to work for me, I hope you all have a great day! Maybe go grab some cinnabons, have a strawberry Frap, visit something you have not seen before, buy a house, go outside and draw a landscape and don't forget to take some pictures. :)

Could it be that there was no problem until Jodi was convicted? Once convicted Donovan may have been obligated to stop taking information from her for her twitter and taking her calls.

yeah until one has been convicted of a felony there is no issue. Once she was convicted she needed to cut ties..not tweet for her or anything.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Grandkitty........you all are soooooooo precious to me. :floorlaugh: I love it!

I know, I have several "grandbabies". I'm mommy to my Scottie, Rowdy Connor McLeod of the Clan McLeod, my Rottie, Roxanne, aka Roo-Roo, and a rescue mix, the Grande Old Dame Savannah, aka Rannah Beast.

I'm "mimi" to my boys' rescue pups, Sonora, aka Nora-Nora, and Jazmin, aka Anubis/NuBiskit, who live with us. And to my daughter's 2 kitties and 2 pups! I have a very large extended family!

OMG. I had such a crush on Angelique...

Angelique%20Dark%20Shadows.jpg

Good Morning Sleuth & The Gang*!

Every time I see Dark Shadows referenced, I can't help but think of the alleged motive in the von Bulow case:

[video=youtube;pxZT5dgEq_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxZT5dgEq_o[/video]

*Here's a song I keep repeating, but it's a great pick-me-up:

Kool & The Gang - Let's Go Dancing (Ooh, La, La, La) - YouTube

Off to work for me, I hope you all have a great day! Maybe go grab some cinnabons, have a strawberry Frap, visit something you have not seen before, buy a house, go outside and draw a landscape and don't forget to take some pictures. :)

Brilliant! :floorlaugh:

Oh! And everyone could try out for American Idol too...

asking a favor :)

sorry you guys, but my offline life took precedent today. All. Day. And. Night. Long. And believe me, it has been a loooong one. However, i've received 20+ private messages concerning the shift from the regular trial thread to the sidebar when court is dark, concerns about the sequence of events thread (which was pulled for review) and a few other various issues.

Please know that i am not ignoring anyone. I simply have not had a chance to sign online and answer each of you personally. For that i apologize and ask for your patience. I am completely spent tonight...it is almost midnight where i live now, so i am not going to be able to answer you guys tonight either.

I just want y'all to know that you're not being ignored and i am not dismissing your concerns. I promise to try to answer each of you tomorrow after i have had some much needed rest.

Now for the favor.... I'd be forever grateful for help getting the word out. Please bump this post periodically so those who have messaged me just might see this apology/explanation.

Thanks in advance. Very much appreciated! :blowkiss:

bump.

Good Morning Sleuth & The Gang*!

Every time I see Dark Shadows referenced, I can't help but think of the alleged motive in the von Bulow case:

A Tribute to Alexandra Molke Isles (aka Victoria Winters on Dark Shadows) - YouTube

*Here's a song I keep repeating, but it's a great pick-me-up:

Kool & The Gang - Let's Go Dancing (Ooh, La, La, La) - YouTube

Mornin' Viv! Well, one good tune deserves another, I always say...​

[video=youtube;eXpa0Ef25XQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXpa0Ef25XQ[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics