SIDEBAR #30- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know how many actual experts on domestic violence turned down the "opportunity" to testify on Arias' behalf.

And am glad that, as an actual victim, you have survived.

ETA: P.S. Am loving your feedback as you plough through the trial videos. A great refresher course, and reminder of all sorts of great moments!

Ahh thank you. I'm a long way from that awful relationship now in terms of time and personal growth. Plus I got my wonderful daughters from that marriage and they make me so happy.

Watching the trial has helped me enormously. There are things I would never have fully understood unless I had watched the trial. It's been worth the hours of ploughing through videos. I'm pleased you enjoyed my feedback.

Seeing yellow and don't like it? Found this on another thread:

Originally posted by Irish_Eyes. Clear the yellow banner box at top of page, then refresh. Yellow is gone.

It worked. .... And I miss the yellow. Who knew.

Originally posted by Irish_Eyes. Clear the yellow banner box at top of page, then refresh. Yellow is gone.

Good morning :seeya:

But why is the yellow there? Is this always going to happen and we have to go thru clearing the banner and refreshing? :scared:

I did as you instructed and now the yellow is gone, so thanks- I don't like the yellow- it's distracting to me- guess 'cause it's new? I'm an old fart and want things

to stay the same. :floorlaugh:

canstock5753359.jpg

Perhaps. She's so zealous about JA though, I think she just sees ALL women as victims and all men are bad. She saw in JA's journals and texts what she wanted to see and what she believes. She's as dangerous in her own way as JA is. And now that she was attacked online and maligned, I think it just reinforced her opinion and beliefs. She and Jody are just the Snow Whites of this bad mean world and she has dug in her heels and even more firmly holds onto her testimony.
I sincerely hope that's not the case, but her personal investment suggests you're quite right. I shudder to think how many lives have been ruined by Laviolette and her ilk, because she's probably not an isolated example - men who've been unfairly maligned in divorce courts and custody cases, and cut off from having any meaningful contact with their children, hurting children, too.

good-morning128.gif

Nothing going on today- all is calm ( No. I better not say that 'cause then all he!! will break loose. :floorlaugh: )

So, Jen says that we don't have a jury yet- no wonder I couldn't find anything on it. I did see re: to the Bashara trial and his jury- very confusing. :scared:
---------------

This makes me more confident that missy:jail: will be in prison 'til she dies, whichever way- execution or natural death:

BzKW_OcCcAEjQmo.png

BzKVD4XCAAEw5wd.jpg

You all remember GB, missy :jail: supporter?

Just look at what he believes- it's just unbelievable to me (that 23 yr old that was being questioned yesterday sounds

like he will believe any story coming out of her mouth, too, even tho' he has to accept the guilty verdict :scared::scared:):

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BzjKemTCUAAgyDh.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just don't understand why he believes her!!!! :gaah: What is wrong with this man? :ufo:

I have no words that can be said here for that man. I hope he doesn't have kids. Surely would not want him raising them with his off the wall theories. I mean really, there are so many gaps in his short theory you posted with out any solid explanations. Full of hot air and his critical thinking skills are lacking.

Do you think he realizes that his story does not match hers?

You'll wonder where the yellow went
When you brush your screen with Pepsodent

I closed the banner instead - worked just as well. Thanks Spellbound and Irish_Eyes

You all remember GB, missy :jail: supporter?

Just look at what he believes- it's just unbelievable to me (that 23 yr old that was being questioned yesterday sounds

like he will believe any story coming out of her mouth, too, even tho' he has to accept the guilty verdict :scared::scared:):

BzjKemTCUAAgyDh.jpg

I just don't understand why he believes her!!!! :gaah: What is wrong with this man? :ufo:

You should hear his theories on the gas tank/cans. :facepalm: From what I understand he didn't even watch the trial, but in true Arian form he knows she's innocent.

You should hear his theories on the gas tank/cans. :facepalm: From what I understand he didn't even watch the trial, but in true Arian form he knows she's innocent.
You can't fix stupid.

You can't fix stupid.

Exactly what I was thinking. GB is beyond stupid. All sorts of crazies will be coming out more and more as doomsday gets closer.

Hard to imagine that we have such stupid people in society.

Yes, as far as I'm concerned, she's either living in her own warped "reality"created by her own disturbed delusions ,

or, she's sold herself to the ... well, ya'll fill in the blank ______________ .

I believe it is both.

Exactly what I was thinking. GB is beyond stupid. All sorts of crazies will be coming out more and more as doomsday gets closer.

Hard to imagine that we have such stupid people in society.

To me, GB looks quite a bit like WZ.

I have nothing further...nothing that I can say here, anyway. :silenced:

But why is the yellow there? Is this always going to happen and we have to go thru clearing the banner and refreshing? :scared:

I did as you instructed and now the yellow is gone, so thanks- I don't like the yellow- it's distracting to me- guess 'cause it's new? I'm an old fart and want things

canstock5753359.jpg

That's so odd. I do not see any yellow. Mine is the same as always :confused: People were talking about it yesterday as well. I don't like change either YesorNo.

Thank you both, that was easy enough! I did not mind the yellow border around the posts but all the yellow on the Forums page was making it hard to read.

This photo is so sweet! I thought about it all night. I woke up thinking about it. It's making me doubt myself. I have a 3 year old Schnoodle, I got her when she was 8 weeks old, she was best friends with my Sadie Girl, they hung out all the time, every day they played all the time. Now there's just Miss Molly and she just doesn't do anything any more. No playing, she doesn't look for my Sadie Girl any more, so I think that's good, and she has started eating again, so that's good. I don't know, now I wonder if I'm just being selfish. Maybe I should get her a little friend ???

Well this was a litter mate of his at the time--one of his brothers. I don't even think these pups were weaned when the pic was taken.

That's so odd. I do not see any yellow. Mine is the same as always :confused: People were talking about it yesterday as well. I don't like change either YesorNo.

All of the posts were outlined in yellow, but now it's gone. It didn't bother me.

canstock5753359.jpg

AHHHH! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics