SIDEBAR #30- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are probably referring to Robert J. Shutts, another prosecutor in Maricopa County. He was the prosecutor in the Bob Crane (Hogan's Heroes) murder case. Maybe he'll be sitting second chair.

Did anyone actually get convicted for that murder? It happened 2 miles down the street where I grew up, on Chaparral. Had to ride past Winfield apartments on my 10 speed to get to high school. School had just ended for summer break when Crane was murdered.
In all honesty, I don't think Scottsdale PD was too enthused about solving the case. "Bad Publicity". I remember something about "brain matter" in a friend's car.
Back then, people didn't get murdered in Scottsdale..........the whole "retirement community/save the Snowbirds" mentality.

Did anyone actually get convicted for that murder? It happened 2 miles down the street where I grew up, on Chaparral. Had to ride past Winfield apartments on my 10 speed to get to high school. School had just ended for summer break when Crane was murdered.
In all honesty, I don't think Scottsdale PD was too enthused about solving the case. "Bad Publicity". I remember something about "brain matter" in a friend's car.
Back then, people didn't get murdered in Scottsdale..........the whole "retirement community/save the Snowbirds" mentality.

I've probably missed it but what's the equine update? Has she delivered yet, Bern?

I'm confused. Where did this PI come from, and what is he supposed to do?

Do you think he realizes that his story does not match hers?
Half the time her story didn't match her story, so it's understandable why her die-hard supporters get confused. :laugh:

I don't know what he is supposed to do, but he suddenly showed up on the airwaves in the middle of jury selection, and after Sheriff Joe banned the convict from giving any interviews during the penalty phase. How convenient. :rolleyes: Jodi always manages to find a way to bend the rules (or get people to bend them for her) when it suits her agenda.

I read something about an appeal, but a PI doesn't seem appropriate for that. An appeals attorney, yes, but a PI? This guy's going to be another flash in the pan.

Who knows what rock he was found under or what his actual job is in missy's :jail: appeals. :dunno:

[video=youtube;MCq8Ru0bNGY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCq8Ru0bNGY[/video]

I have lots of questions, but no answers about Mr. Bond and his duties- seems that others have the same questions:
-----------------------
‎"azcentral

"Tonight, Mr. Dorian Bond, was on HLN's Jane Velez-Mitchell's programme. He claims to be Jodi Arias' Private Investigator. My questions are as follows:--

* Why hasn't Judge Sherry Stephens (JSS) put a "gag-order" on him, until after the criminal trial is over? He spoke to the killer's so-called "remorse", and that there are appellate issues. Why is this allowed, at this point in time, i.e. just prior to the commencement of the re-trial? It sounds like more corrupt propaganda planned by the convicted murderer, imo.

* Who is paying Mr. Bond's PI fees? PIs are not cheap? Are the AZ taxpayers being saddled with the bill? If so, that's not a legal requirement. If Jodi Arias is paying for them, then why is she still classified as "indigent", and why are the AZ taxpayers being saddled for her over-bloated defense costs?

* What are Jodi Arias and Dorian Bond playing at? Why hasn't JSS put a "gag-order" on the convicted killer and all of her associates? Apparently, every associated with the murderer is allowed to run-amok and waste money. Why?

Please ask the judge, JSS, why an indigent convicted murderer has been allowed to swindle the AZ taxpayers out of many millions of hard-earned taxpayer dollars, when neither the Marissa DeVault, nor the Bryan Wayne Hulsey trials cost this much money; nor did the judges who presided over those criminal trials allowed those convicted murderer to exploit the media for their own self-serving purposes."

https://www.facebook.com/azcentral/posts/10152494010294032

:thinking:

Oh poor Jacob Mefford! He's so cut up about Travis's death even in 2013. He really hates Jodi, I just want to give him a hug.

And I had to laugh at Jen Willmott trying to do a Juan Martinez on Janeen DeMarte and failing. I really appreciated how Dr DeMarte not only explained how she came to her conclusions but also how Jodi did not fit criterium for PTSD and fight and flight memory loss etc.

No. Much of the evidence was destroyed or not preserved correctly. The friend of his who was the prime suspect never had enough evidence to convict even though there was strong circumstantial evidence in his car. He now is dead as well. I agree with all your statements. The book of *advertiser censored* pics of women they had dalliances with was also never recovered.

Well this was a litter mate of his at the time--one of his brothers. I don't even think these pups were weaned when the pic was taken.

Too cute!

I'm catching up on the first trial (I do admit I have skipped some of Squirmy Nurmi's questioning because he actually repulses me).

Up to Ms LaViollette's cross examination. Juan is telling her about CMJA's stalking behaviour with Bobby and Matt and l caught a superb screen shot of her looking daggers at Jodi. It made me laugh!

View attachment 60963

I honestly can't believe some of the bullpoop that Dr Samuels (hilarious on cross) and Ms LaViollette have come up with. She obviously is biased towards Jodi when she came in to testify.

I think its wonderful you are taking the time to review the past trial. Thanks also for sharing any interesting tidbits you spot. It has been so long ago, that it helps us to remember what we suffered through. :)

It will also help you understand more this phase if either the defendent of the prosecuter bring up something that happened way back then.

Oh poor Jacob Mefford! He's so cut up about Travis's death even in 2013. He really hates Jodi, I just want to give him a hug.

And I had to laugh at Jen Willmott trying to do a Juan Martinez on Janeen DeMarte and failing. I really appreciated how Dr DeMarte not only explained how she came to her conclusions but also how Jodi did not fit criterium for PTSD and fight and flight memory loss etc.

Yep, it was, "Welcome to the Jodi Arias Show, Starring Janeen DeMarte."

You are right. How could I have forgotten about Snow White!!!

Juan called it a shack, and she wanted to argue that it was a small cabin in the woods.

Like Gus and his denial that LPP was not a pyramid, and Juan then started calling it a triangle

Then there was Juan's about what was Jodi going to do with an empty gun, throw it at him?

ALV has the liberal mondset of the 60's. She is very against all men it seems. She was used by the court in custody case , and her report were always the man fault, no matter what. Several lost custody of their children, and had their visitation restrictions because of her, and they had to pay her for her services when they lost their children in a custody case.

She said some of her research on domestic violence was by looking through Cosomopalitan and Redbook magazines.

She is a throwback to the very beginning of the feminists movement that all men are evil.

And for us[video=youtube;o-50GjySwew]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-50GjySwew[/video] ol' farts who wanna dance to music hehehe... here's one for you!

Oh, ATL, I can just envision what all my neighbors would think if they saw me going down the road doing this... :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oklahoma unveils renovated execution chamber after botched execution

"...The state made additions and improvements to the chamber in McAlester following the botched execution of condemned murderer Clayton Lockett in April, when an intravenous tube was placed incorrectly in his groin area, according to state officials...."

http://news.yahoo.com/oklahoma-unveils-renovated-execution-chamber-botched-execution-012948516.html

By5SuKeCYAA6Gw5.jpg

I'm catching up on the first trial (I do admit I have skipped some of Squirmy Nurmi's questioning because he actually repulses me).

Up to Ms LaViollette's cross examination. Juan is telling her about CMJA's stalking behaviour with Bobby and Matt and l caught a superb screen shot of her looking daggers at Jodi. It made me laugh!

I honestly can't believe some of the bullpoop that Dr Samuels (hilarious on cross) and Ms LaViollette have come up with. She obviously is biased towards Jodi when she came in to testify.

I just got started too. Read the police interview transcripts and now I'm watching the trail - day 7. Not as fun as watching and posting to the live trial threads!

They are playing the Ninja interview.

:blah::whine::blah::whine:

Her lies are more elaborate and detailed than CA's. Flores is really good at interviewing. Such a calm and soothing voice. Could you imagine listening to that nonsense for hours? :gaah: The man is a saint. The interviews remind me of the game Whack-a-mole.

Watergirl - "... Could you imagine listening to that nonsense for hours? The man is a saint. The interviews remind me of the game Whack-a-mole."

Hahaha - "Whack-a-mole". Perfect. One ugly lie is bashed down - another two pop up. I agree re Detective Flores. There was so much potential for him to be slayed by the Defense if the interviews hadn't been played with such great skill. Detective Flores manner went a long way to establishing credibility. Any issues (such as the gun shot sequence) were easier to deal with because the officer's integrity appeared to be so high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove