SIDEBAR #31 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know that. If this is true then that would explain why Nurmi changed the story more towards mental illness for just shooting him without a reason and then stabbing him. jmo

He went from self defense to she snapped in his closing arguments last year.

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party

10/24/2014 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 10/24/2014

10/24/2014 MTD - Motion To Dismiss - Party (001) 10/24/2014
NOTE: MOTION TO DISMISS STATE'S NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK THE DEATH PENALTY DUE TO CONTINUED STATE MISCONDUCT;

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

------------------

Nurmi's getting ridiculous.

1169671-bigthumbnail.jpg

-------------------------------

Yreka Officer Kevin Friedman

10711013_309022685957981_2794274597982285116_n.jpg

Wow! Wilmott looks awful, indeed, like she aged 20 yrs... I bet both JW & KN so want this to be over soon as well. New attorneys will represent her on her appeals. I hope JSS sticks with the schedule, no more delays, and gets this done. Hoping there is no more jury drama, if they slip below 12 it'll be declared a mistrial. That would be horrible. I was thinking the murderess may have been able to convince one juror to vote for life, but now I am not so sure, as JM presents just how awful a murder this was. Travis must have suffered so much pain, and fear and hopelessness during those two minutes. Hope Juan finishes up with the two minutes of silence like he did in the first trial, and make it clear just how long two minutes can be for a person fighting for his life.

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party

10/24/2014 MTD - Motion To Dismiss - Party (001) 10/24/2014
NOTE: MOTION TO DISMISS STATE'S NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK THE DEATH PENALTY DUE TO CONTINUED STATE MISCONDUCT;

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

------------------

Nurmi's getting ridiculous.

Nurmi is starting to remind me of a little kid who wants their own way. You know, a brat. They keep asking and whining and whining wearing one down until it 's just easier to give them what they want then listen to them whine. Wondering if that is why he keeps asking every week. JMO

Ok I just wrote a lengthy blog post about the aftermath of the death penalty in AZ and some of my personal causes I want to get out there. If you're so inclined, please take a read. I've navigated the world the Alexanders have yet to dip a toe in to so hoping to bring some awareness to some things.

http://twoinnocents.com/2014/10/24/death-penalty-thoughts-1/

KCL, what a riveting blog post. Thank you for sharing with us. I cannot imagine how hard that must have been. Our best family friends sister was murdered over 30 years ago and she refuses to talk about it at all, I guess its her own way of handling it, but last year she had a breakdown and my mom explained to me that her sisters killer was being released from prison. I wanted to give her a hug but she is so shut off about it that her sisters name can't even be brought up in conversation, now after reading your blog i have a better idea of how she might have been feeling. Thank you for opening your heart to us through your blog.

P.s- my daughter has the same birthday as your dear sister :)

images
PSP-25InHandM.jpg
images

Here's some pics I pulled off of google of .25 cal pistols. The cartridge is ejected from the right side. With all the activity that was going on during the murder, there's no way that spent cartridge could have ended in a puddle of blood if it was the first thing that happened. Specifically because there was no blood anywhere before the shot and it couldn't have been kicked or knocked into the puddle without leaving a trial of blood or being covered in blood from the course across the bathroom floor.

Bernina, how are momma and baby doing?

Everyone in this trial has aged like crazy except for the judge and Juan. Jenny and Nurmi don't look good.

LOL! Sorry. It isn't personal. I am very conservative on most things, liberal on others. But I don't see a conservative judge doing what that female judge did to KCL's family.

ETA: of course, I could be wrong. A lot of times, I am. :)

Hi guys! Thanks for reading that post. It's important to me to get some things out there. I don't really know if I'd say it's a necessarily liberal or conservative thing but I do know this Judge was notoriously defense oriented and opposed to the DP. There really is no other explanation for her completely biased behavior. It was TERRIFYING as she was the ONLY decider of fact and she could have let them both off deathrow and up for parole in 5 years. At least we didn't get THAT.

I just thinking speaking up at all is making change, ya know? It's the one small thing I can do but I have a big mouth too. We'll see where this goes. All I know is I have a 500% bump in readership since I wrote that and someone's signing on from the "US Senate". My teacher says "you kick a pebble to start an avalanche". ;)

Dear Friends-

Grrrr... so Hon Sherry has issued the following malefic rule... why mus she make our lives so challenging?

NO Video. Content ( mystery as to what level we are able to access) can be open for public consumption when court wraps for the day.

Please help me - what does this mean -

a) We are screwed - court art.
b) Video clips with a kicker - max ten minutes of coverage - post close.
c) Full ability to view the day's proceedings - but at the end of the day.
d) No video.

Thanks for your time.
Truly yours,
The Gajonka

We are on a court-imposed diet of one or two pool camera pics a day. Nurmi's revenge for his suffering at weight loss. ;)

KCL, what a riveting blog post. Thank you for sharing with us. I cannot imagine how hard that must have been. Our best family friends sister was murdered over 30 years ago and she refuses to talk about it at all, I guess its her own way of handling it, but last year she had a breakdown and my mom explained to me that her sisters killer was being released from prison. I wanted to give her a hug but she is so shut off about it that her sisters name can't even be brought up in conversation, now after reading your blog i have a better idea of how she might have been feeling. Thank you for opening your heart to us through your blog.

P.s- my daughter has the same birthday as your dear sister :)

Truly everyone handles these things differently...and differently at different stages of their life. I say it's always there--it's just either on the inside or the outside. Sometimes we bring it out to air which I seem to be doing now but often it's tucked away in memory, affecting you however it is at any given moment in time. I suspect any survivor of any trauma can relate to that thought.

Bernina, how are momma and baby doing?

Everything is going fine this morning. Yesterday morning, Kissy had only half of the placenta/afterbirth hanging out, so had to have the vet out to give her a few shots of oxytocin (causes contractions), banamine (muscle relaxant) and a long acting antibiotic (4 day), Excede, and just as he was packing up, she passes the placenta/afterbirth. All parts accounted for, vet lavaged her uterus for a good cleaning, left me some more injections, and all is well.
Zuri was already bouncing around yesterday!

Pics from this morning:

DSC03006(1).jpg DSC03024(1).jpg

Everything is going fine this morning. Yesterday morning, Kissy had only half of the placenta/afterbirth hanging out, so had to have the vet out to give her a few shots of oxytocin (causes contractions), banamine (muscle relaxant) and a long acting antibiotic (4 day), Excede, and just as he was packing up, she passes the placenta/afterbirth. All parts accounted for, vet lavaged her uterus for a good cleaning, left me some more injections, and all is well.
Zuri was already bouncing around yesterday!

Pics from this morning:

View attachment 62227

Beautiful Baby! OMG I got addicted to Mare Stare for a season.

images
PSP-25InHandM.jpg
images

Here's some pics I pulled off of google of .25 cal pistols. The cartridge is ejected from the right side. With all the activity that was going on during the murder, there's no way that spent cartridge could have ended in a puddle of blood if it was the first thing that happened. Specifically because there was no blood anywhere before the shot and it couldn't have been kicked or knocked into the puddle without leaving a trial of blood or being covered in blood from the course across the bathroom floor.

What a small gun! You could hide it almost anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89