SIDEBAR #31 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 29s29 seconds ago
On interrogation video, #jodiarias is now talking about being in Alexander's house. Mentions photos she took of him shaving.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Back in session with more of #jodiarias talking about taking pictures of Travis in shower #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 34s34 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#JodiArias giggling about taking the pics before she er ninjas killed him #DISGUSTING

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 28s28 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias says Travis was kneeling down in shower and she can't remember what happened after that except maybe he was shot #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 37s38 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#JodiArias says I dont know what happened next heard loud ring and Travis screaming. Think I got knocked out but not for long. #BSBSBSBSBS

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 51s51 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias says Travis was on his hands and knees begging for help. Jodi turned around and 2 people were standing there #3tvarias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 33s34 seconds ago
Now #JodiArias tape going into her infamous "ninja" story about strangers who killed Travis. 2nd story jury hearing out of her mouth today.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s25 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
The female wanted to kill #jodiarias. They stated they thought Travis was alone and Travis was screaming in pain #3tvarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 42s43 seconds ago
#JodiArias talking about '#ninjas' who killed Traivs. #Bizzare #jodiariastrial

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 43s43 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias is emotional on the video as she says "I chickened out like a little *****" Jodi states she ran out of bathroom #3tvarias

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 22s22 seconds ago
#JodiArias describes her encounter w/ Travis on video: says he was uncomfortable with taking naked photos, at first.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 41s41 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#JodiArias jury very intent on the now crying Jodi as she tells Flores about runnafter the intruders hurt Travis. #Oscar

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 23s23 seconds ago
#JodiArias says "I took off like a little *****" but an intruder held a gun to her head & told her not to move

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 37s38 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias says her phone was dead and she couldn't call 911 #3tvarias

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 22s23 seconds ago
In court, #JodiArias has her head down and doesn't seem to be watching this video.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 40s41 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#JodiArias runs for her life from the intruders she says to Flores as she continues to play act crying ...#GAG.ME.PLEASE

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi says she ran into the woman and tackled her and Travis was bleeding all over the place #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 45s46 seconds ago
In court, #jodiarias impassively watches herself onscreen spinning her story after arrest abt the American ninjas she said killed Alexander.

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 49s50 seconds ago
#JodiArias continues to flip-flop on whether or not the female "intruder" had a gun or a knife. Finally admits she doesn't know.

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 32s32 seconds ago
#JodiArias says the 2 intruders argued. Female intruder wanted to kill her but male said "that's not why we're here."

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 42s43 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias says the female intruder had the knife. So basically the female had the gun and the knife #3tvarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 49s49 seconds ago
Part reality and part story: "TA was bleeding everywhere-there was a little bit of struggle w/her & I am not a person who fights” #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 36s37 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias states Travis told her to "go to neighbors" he couldn't get up and leave with her because he couldn't feel his legs #3tvarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 45s46 seconds ago
Jurors taking some notes, probably to stay engaged since they know these are all #jodiarias' lies in the interrogation video

B0_Nr9mIYAI8qEw.jpg

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 50s51 seconds ago
I wonder if the female intruder with a knife looks a lot like #JodiArias.

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 1m1 minute ago
On the video, #JodiArias says she's not much of a fighter--but she took a few classes years ago.

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 45s46 seconds ago
In court, #JodiArias is now watching the video. The jury and family members on both sides seem very consumed by this video.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 52s53 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias is always getting robbed. She states the intruder took $80.00 in cash from her pocket #3tvarias

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 26s27 seconds ago
Police interrogation videos shown to jury in #JodiArias resentencing trial. Have heard at least 5 different stories.

B0_Omm-CMAAKnnx.jpg

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 52s52 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
The intruder told #jodiarias "you must be the ***** from California" #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s39 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias says when she left the room Travis was still alive #3tvarias

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 32s33 seconds ago
#JodiArias claims the intruders left her powerless, speechless. "Do you beg for your life? Do you ask them who they are?"

#jodiarias shows Detective Flores her bent finger...#3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 35s35 seconds ago
Video: #JodiArias now shows Flores her boo-boo. (Hurt finger)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s26 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Detective Flores never raises his voice as he says "I don't believe you and this is not the truth." #jodiarias #3tvarias

#jodiarias says to Flores "this is all I know." #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 41s42 seconds ago
Ninja story complete. Flores says it doesn't make sense. #jodiarias: "It's all I know."

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 42s42 seconds ago
#JodiArias says the intruders cut her hand & tries to show the detective, but the cut is located on a crease in her hand.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Flores tells #JodiArias her "elaborate story" makes no sense at all.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 53s54 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Detective Flores says there's no reason for anyone to go after Travis." Why would they let you go Jodi?" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 44s45 seconds ago
Video: I think #JodiArias thought she would manipulate Flores with hair flips and baby voice. Major fail.
1f481.png

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 52s53 seconds ago
"the most far fetched story I have ever heard and it will not help you" Det. Flores to #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Flores notes the cut on #jodiarias hand looks like knife slipped. Says in 20 years, it's the most farfetched story he's ever heard.

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 58s58 seconds ago
Detective: "You did this. You did. There's nothing you can do to change my mind... I was hoping you'd tell me the truth today." #JodiArias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias looks at Det. Flores dumbfounded when he tells her there is no evidence that supports her (on the interrogation video)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 44s44 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi says it's obvious I was there...Det. Flores says it's obvious you did this! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 41s41 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Detective Flores says to #jodiarias there are a lot of motives here, jealousy, fear of being alone, not in Travis's life #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 40s40 seconds ago
Watching this video, I am dumbfounded #jodiarias didn't ask for a lawyer.

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 42s42 seconds ago
#JodiArias: What is my motive?Flores: Jealousy, anger, fear... I don't know, there are so many motives with you. Too many.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 52s52 seconds ago
That one finger on #JodiArias' hand has sure taken a beating. She probably actually hurt it while crawling through a dog door.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s51 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias brings up Cancun and how she was a little jealous he was going but she could go anytime she wanted #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 35s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Flores asks #jodiarias what she did with gun and she deny's ever having it #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 55s56 seconds ago
#JodiArias I would have asked for a lawyer like 48 hours ago. Pre-Orange is the new black.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 38s38 seconds ago
Yes! It is almost unbelievable that #JodiArias never requested to speak to a lawyer and just kept talking! @WildAboutTrial

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias says she couldn't stab Travis she would have to shoot him until he was dead and make it humane as possible #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 37s38 seconds ago
Note that Martinez arsenal full of physical evidence. Text. Calls. Video. Diary. #JodiArias Defense: Herself. Her side. Her story.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 46s46 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
I haven't seen a tissue go to #jodiarias nose once during this retrial #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 43s43 seconds ago
Not looking forward to the "slander the deceased" part of the trial, that is inevitable. #JodiArias

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 49s50 seconds ago
Jurors continue to take notes as they watch the video. #JodiArias and her lawyer whispering to each other.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s25 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias states one last time "I didn't take Travis's life." #3tvarias

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 27s27 seconds ago
#JodiArias: I did not kill Travis.Flores: I know you did, I truly believe you did.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 48s49 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias wants to write the Alexander family a letter #3tvarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 25s26 seconds ago
Would you be able to keep an open mind and hear the rest of the evidence if you were the Jury in #jodiarias?

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 46s46 seconds ago
#JodiArias: If I had it in me to kill him, the least I could have done was make it as humane as possible.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 41s41 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Video is done and Juan is asking Detective Flores if #jodiarias story changed again before her 1st trial? Flores says YES #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 34s34 seconds ago
Flores says next time he sees #JodiArias with be in Phoenix. So many lies must be physically exhausting on the Detective.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 31s31 seconds ago
Martinez asks Flores if his conversation with #jodiarias is why he believed the gunshot was the first wound. Yes.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 43s43 seconds ago
Martinez jumps up, asks Detective in court now if #JodiArias story changes again. Answer: yes. ...and again. And again.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 21s21 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan is asking if Ryan Burns testified he had physical contact with #jodiarias after this killing. Flores says yes they grinded #3tvarias

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 37s37 seconds ago
Flores tells Martinez that based on the conversations he had with #JodiArias, he believed the shooting was first.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 1m1 minute ago
#JuanMartinez using Flores 2 testify about things other witnesses said so he doesn't have to call them (Ryan Burns-other cops) #jodiarias

Juan is asking if the K-Y Jelly was ever found at Travis's house during the search...Detective Flores says they didn't find it #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s46 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan brought up the license plate that was missing also #jodiarias #3tvarias

KTAR News on 92.3 ‏@KTAR923 33s33 seconds ago
Court is in recess for the evening in #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 35s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan had Flores clarify who the lady was that received the white irises & Flores responded it was Travis's grandmother #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 42s42 seconds ago
Juan asks Flores about KY found at scene. It was not. Remember KY in photos. Juan explains JA aggressively cleaned up scene. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
We are in recess for the day #jodiarias #3tvarias

Thanks Bernina for the texts!!!
Baby is a beauty!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics